The Game

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So .... Let's ..... we ...... started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Mrs.. Boa scream and spirit ....

 

"One! Two! Three! Go! "

* Priiitttttt!!!!! *

 

 

 

Blue group forming their position as constellations. One person on each corner, with Yonghwa in the leading position.

Red group formed prisms with Siwon being in the front.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 25 minutes, only a blue group Yuri, Amber, and Taeyeon.

All women from the blue ribbon successfully taken by Siwon and Haechul, while the men of blue group successfully taken by the queen smiled, Tiffany.

 

From the red group left behind Siwon, Haechul, Kyuhyun, Krystal, Tiffany, YoonA and Jessica.

 

 

 

 

KrysJessTiff surround YurBer.

 

"Amber baby ... you look y ..." Krystal utter and her upper lip.

 

"No! You’re wrong! Seobang is the hottest! " Jessica pretends to be angry and sullen at Krystal.

 

"Yah! I told you! That’s amber and only Amber! " Krystal pulling Jessica hair.

 

"That’s Yuri! you ! "Jessica pulled Krystal back hair.

Both Jung mutual attraction with YulBer see them confused.

 

"We won!!!!" TiffYoon shouted from behind YulBer happy.

 

"Yeaahhh!!!!" TiffYoon jump around in the mud with a small lift cords to the air.

 

The Jungs stop fighting and come on TiffYoon, see bands that they hold.

 

"Yeahh!" both Jung yelling and jumping up and down simultaneously.

 

 

"Yah! Yah! You cheated! "Yuri protest and whine but four girls just ignore it and merong at them.

 

 

"But Unnie. why do you call me ''? "Krystal stopped jumping and shooting a glare at Jessica.

 

"Owhh ... haha ​​... mian ... haha ​​... you know ... we have to make it live ..." Jessica said pretending funny, Krystal just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Pft! Such a kid! "Hara taunting from the outside when watching them jumping like a child happy.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon who was jostling with Siwon stopped struggling and looking back,

 

 

'! These girls! Well if you do it that way 'Taeyeon muttered the words are not clear. Siwon hand still holding his hand so that the latter do not take a chance when he looks back.

 

Taeyeon saw his two friends, and they give you the sad face that says 'forgive us' on it, Taeyeon look at the four girls and they grinned while fanning themselves with 7 ribbons on them.

 

 

 

'Okay .... That's what u want girls ... 'Taeyeon smile before getting his whole body into the mud, releasing Siwon hand.

 

 

And ...

 

 

 

"Got cha!!!! Yeahh!!!! "Taeyeon shouted happily from behind while showing Siwon ribbon in the air.

 

 

 

"F * ck!" Siwon growled.

 

 

"A bit lucky to be a midget" pocketing taunted Taeyeon and red tape and patted it to his pocket where there are 10 bands in it.

 

 

"Get. Out! "Taeyeon speak softly. Siwon upset before hitting the mud out of the brown blob.

 

 

Taeyeon glanced at the four girls grinned.

 

 

"Hyaaahhhh!!!!!!" Haechul and Kyuhyun Taeyeon and overwrite attacked him. They hover above the Taeyeon body.

 

Their hands are deliberately trying to grab the ribbon on Taeyeon to press the base mud, while his hands flailed Haechul and Kyuhyun.

 

 

Haechul annoyed with Taeyeon restless, he held both of  Taeyeon hands under his armpit, and his ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter