Thirteen

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today’s shooting felt a little gloomy than the other days. The babies didn’t seem have energy to play, they seemed down. Even Carson cried since this morning. Gracie seemed to catch a cold, and Hyunsoo seemed to have a fever. Only Jini looked fine, but she’s still quite just like usual. You’ve gotten busier taking care of the babies. Nice thing, D.O came to help you.

“Lio-ya, is everything alright?” He asked right after he arrived at the babies’ room.

You shook your head, looked tired and drained.

“No, d.o… o─op…pa.” You stammered when calling him oppa. It’s still felt really strange somehow you have to address him like that when it’s only the two of you there.

“Let me help you with Carson. Chanyeol hyung and Xiumin hyung cooked porridge for the babies.” D.O got Carson in his arms, then went downstairs. You believe he will take a good care of him.

Now you’re with the sick Hyunsoo and Gracie.

“Eomma…why does the world like spinning?” Hyunsoo asked faintly. You smiled to him.

“You got a headache?” You asked him while his hair. Hyunsoo only nodded.

“Wait a little longer, okay? After you eat and feel a little better, we will go to the hospital. Okay, baby?” You caressed his cheek. Again, the talkative and active boy Hyunsoo only nodded with no strength.

You looked to your right and you saw Gracie sleep, but she looked uncomfortable, and you felt sorry to the baby since you can’t help anything. You really need to go to hospital as soon as possible to cure them. You hated seeing them in pain like this. Not long after you watched Gracie sleep, Hyunsoo’s eyes seemed flutter and soon he’s drove off to sleep. You smiled bitterly to them, seeing them ill like this really hurt you. Suddenly, you heard steps and you saw Jini approaching you. You smiled to the baby girl as you reach her and pulled her into your embrace.

“How can you get here, hm?” You asked her while her hair.

“Appa helped me to get here.” She said with her soft voice. You raised your eyebrows.

“Appa? Who…” You didn’t continue your words when you saw Luhan came in with a soft smile. You smiled as you felt warm spread through your heart.

“Hey…”

“Hey.” You greeted him back.

“How’s the babies?” He asked while checking on Gracie and Hyunsoo.

“They’re asleep. We will bring them to the hospital the moment they’re wake up.”

“How long they’ve been sleeping? They haven’t eaten yet.”

You just nodded and sigh before answered his question.

“Gracie already asleep about half of hour, I guess. And Hyunsoo he just slept a while ago. I think about 10 minute ago.”

Luhan nodded, and both you and Luhan grew silent for a while. You were remembered about something you want to ask to him.

“Ah, right Luhan…oppa.” You called him awkwardly. Your cheek turned pink a slight hearing yourself calling Luhan with oppa. Fortunately, Luhan didn’t seem notice it.

Luhan turned to you and raised one of his eyebrows.

“Ah…that’s, Jini…are you the one who bring her here?” You asked him.

“Why?” He asked you back.

“Ah, no…it’s nothing. It’s just...that's mean Jini now can be close with the other appas too. Not only…Kris…oppa.” Your voice faded when you said oppa and it turned to be a mumble.

“Ah, really? No, actually it’s not me─ no. I mean, there’s someone who brought her here─” His words were cut by Gracie’s cry.

You turned to Gracie as you handed Jini to Luhan and take Gracie to your embrace and you started to calmed her. You looked at Luhan with an apologetic looks.

“I’m sorry, but can you take Jini to the first floor again and feed her meal? I will be there after calming her.” You asked him.

Luhan nodded as he looked at Jini with a warm smile. And fortunately, Jini accepted his hand and want to follow him to go downstairs.

“Ah, and one more. Can you please call someone here to help me with Hyunsoo?”

You asked him right when he was about to exited the babies’ room. He nodded while giving you a gentle smile. You smiled back at him gratefully.

“Thank you.” You whispered.

Not long after, Gracie already calmed down and fully awake. Now Hyunsoo also awake, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter