Not a Chapter~

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO! Wassup our dearly readers?!~~

Here i want to say sorry for all this fanfic's readers for not updating soon and taking too long time to update ㅠ.ㅠ I know you all must be upset, i'm sending my biggest sorry to all of you /deep bow/

I'm trying to make it as soon as i can, and update it soon,but since here we have two authors, we decided to divide our job(?) so the next chapt will be make by my best friend, the other author in this fanfic. But as she had been busy lately, she's not be able to continue it. I hope you all can understand our situation and want to wait us, wait our next update. I wish all of you will wait and keep support us. We will give our best, since we here also a newbie, so i hope you all understand:''') And sorry if the plot or the story is not as good as the other fanfics or as good as you expect, but we will try hard to make you satisfied and happy to read this fanfic. Also sorry for the errors in our language or if there's too many mistakes in our story and language since english is not our first language. But once again, we will try our best. Thank you for drop by and read our fanfic. We will be very happy to read your comment for us! >< Thanks a lot for waiting for us and want to read our fanfic! :'''')

I love you guyssss!!<3<3<3

Have a bless day for you all and here are loves from EXO daddies and the babieeessss!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter