Eleven

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up earlier this morning. Today was Hello Baby’s shooting. The camera already installed in the house just like all the cameras in variety show roommate. They used this way so it will feel more real.

After washed up, you open your room’s door. When your door opened, the door opposite you also opened. And that’s when you met eyes with someone from that room. That guy who still in his bed hair and sleepy face. You can’t help not snorted seeing him. But something in your body that unusual after meeting eyes with him. His gaze sent you an electrical sense to your body. And not to mention─even though you didn’t want to admit this─the fact that he looks so hot in his bed hair. You quickly shrugged the thought, and you realize it was a scary thought. It’s sent you a shiver.

“Babo.” That guy said in a very low tone, remembering they’re in their shooting now.

You looked up at him right away with your rounded eyes.

“Excuse me?” You asked him while look up at his eyes, without afraid at all.

“Hey miss remember we’re in the middle of the shooting now and it’s just begin?” He asked while smirking.

You inhaled a deep sigh to calm down yourself. This damn God of devil. You held his wrist and drag him to a place where there’s no camera and the camera that installed can’t shoot them clearly.

“I want to make a deal between us. It’s about the shooting. Let’s do this. When we’re shooting, let’s pretend like nothing happen between us and we’re not hated each other. We’re close enough just like me and the other exo members. You can’t tease me too far just like you used to do to me, we can’t look at each other with hatred, and no fight. We should show them we’re in a good term right? It’s for your image too. And so there’ll be no scandal or any bad news about us. How was it?”

You offered him. It’s your first time talking with him in a ‘normal’ voice, without hatred or anger. You didn’t know will it success or not, make a deal with this stubborn guy.

“I don’t want to. Pretend to be nice to you, huh?” Kris snorted.

You inhaled a deep sigh once again. Liora, keep calm. You can do this.

“Yif...Kris, I’m not joking right now.” You said seriously to him, almost forget with calling him with his real name.

Kris only looked at your eyes. You looked at him back, waiting his answer. There’s a complicated feeling seen in his eyes. But most of all, a confusion. You soften a bit seeing the confusion in his eyes. It’s like─

“Okay. Let’s do it. But only when the hello baby shooting, okay.” Kris said cutting your thought.

You shook your head to taken aback to reality.

“Okay. So we’re deal, right?” You asked him once again.

He just nodded without interest. You nodded in satisfied, and then headed to your babies’ room to wake them up. When you’re about to opened the babies’ room door, the door beside the babies’ room also opened. You chuckled seeing his cute sleepy face combine with his hot bed hair.

“Morning, Lulu.” You greeted him while chuckling.

He looked up and when he saw you, his cheeks turn crimson a bit because you saw him in his sleepy looks.

“Morning, Lio. Waking the babies?” He greeted back while smiling sweetly.

You just nodded while smile back to him.

“Here they go the Lovey dovey couple flirting in the early morning.” Someone said in sarcasm, and in your ears it sound really irritating.

“Oh, Kris you’re awake?” Luhan greeted him a bit surprise.

“Hm. Go wake the babies and prepare the breakfast.” Kris said while walking to the stairs going down.

“And don’t flirting too much.” He continued mumble with a very low tone so no one can hear especially the mic. Once again Kris reminded himself they’re in the middle of shooting.

“Go first. I will wake the babies.” You said after Kris left. Luhan shook his head.

“I will help you. You’ll need help bringing the four of them to the first floor.”

He said. You smiled to him.

“Ah, I will help her instead! You can help Xiumin wake the other members.”

Someone said. You and Luhan’s head automatically snapped to that person. Suho approached them with big grin plastered in his face. You chuckled seeing your silly cousin.

“Uh, okay then.” Luhan answered whle scratching the back of his head.

You smiled seeing Luhan did that. Then, he walked to the other member’s room with Xiumin help to different room.

“Morning, Han Yoonhee.” He greeted you with his silly smile. You laughed seeing his silly smile.

“Morning too for you, granny Junme.” You greeted back with joke.

“Yah!” He sulked. You laughed harder.

“I’m just kidding, bro.” You punched his arm playfully.

After that, you and Suho went in the babies’ room and wake all the babies. You smiled motherly like when seeing your babies’ pureness and cuteness in their morning sleepy looks.

“Suho oppa, I’m just wondering about something.” You said tapping his shoulder before holding Hyunsoo’s hand.

Suho who carried half sleep Jini and held Gracie’s hand with his left hand look back at you with his risen eyebrows.

“What’s that?”

“I’m just wondering will other people misunderstand our relationship? Especially the fans. If it’s me and Lay, I think they know already that we’re best friend since our pre debut, even before we’re being a trainee.” You said in concern.

Suho didn’t say an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter