Two

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and stretch your body. You yawned and walk to the dining room, where your unnirs have woken up. You sat in one of the dining chair and look at the food with your sleepy eyes.

“Go wash your face before eat your breakfast.”

Soo Ra, your eonni or the leader in your group pats your head. You just nodded and get up lazily. After washed your face, you sat back to your chair and eat the breakfast that have serve. Your eonni always take care of you and really care about you. They always spoil you, and sometimes that’s make you feel irritate. You’re not a baby after all. You got up and put your dishes in the sink after finished your breakfast.

“Are we have a schedule today? When will oppa come?”

You asked Jiyoo, your eonni or your group main vocal, that washed the dishes.

“We have a fansign in Changwon at 4 pm. Ah, Lio-ya, don’t forget to clean up your room.”

“Neeeh, eomma.”

You   and pouted. She laughed a bit and mess your hair.

“You have another thing to do today?”

Eunhee, your group lead dancer asked you. You nodded while drink your water.

“Go to the daycare again?”

Jiyong commented and join all of you. You nodded again.

“I love them, eonni. They all so cute.”

“Can we see them too?” Eunhee asked with her cheery voice.

“Of course, eonni! You want to accompany me to go there today?”

“I’d love to!”

“Ya, Eunhee. You promised to accompany me to Myeongdong today.”

Soo Ra nudged Eunhee who sit beside of her. Eunhee slapped her forehead and grin.

“Ah, right! I forgot it. Mianhae eonni~”

Eunhee showed her aegyo to Soo Ra who faking puke seeing her aegyo. You chuckled seeing your dorky eonni.

“Then who wants to accompany me to the daycare?”

“I really want to but I need to go to the company.” Jiyong pouted.

“I have to go to campus. I think maybe next time, babydear.” Jiyoo said.

You nodded. Right after, your dorm’s door opened, and your manager showed up with a wide grin in his face. You laughed because he looks so silly.

“Go take a bath, Liora. You must go to the daycare, right? Because they need to go to the shooting place later at 1 pm.”

“Ah, right! The hello baby shooting will start today. Ah, I’m so curious who will be the daddy. Can I go to the shooting place too?”

Your manager shook his head, and that’s make your smile fall.

“No, of course not.”

“Ah, why?”

You pouted. Right when your manager going to answered your question, his phone ringing. He took it, and not long again he came back.

“That was Hello baby’s PD. He said he wants to meet you now in the company.”

You groaned and get up from sofa. You know it means you have to take a bath. You didn’t really like to take a bath in the early morning like this. And now it’s only 7 am, and it’s still too early in the morning. You walked to your room.

“Ah, right Han Yoonhee, don’t forget you bed!”

Jiyoo half shouted to you, and you groan even more.

30 minutes later, you’ve ready to go. Your final appearance is like this :

You walked out from your dorm and go to your van. You go with your manager, Jiyong and Jiyoo. Jiyoo get off from the van first because the van go to her campus first, then after that go to the company.

“I wish I can attend a reality show too!”

Jiyong said while pouting. You giggled.

“Just ask our big boss, eonni-ya~”

“I want to do WGM…”

She whispered. You’re rounded your eyes.

“Really, eonni?!”

She laughed seeing your expression. She pinched your cheek.

“Don’t said you get attracted to someone? Tell me who is he! From what group?”

Her faced redden she look away from you, try to hiding her face. You laughed seeing your childish eonni.

“Okaaay, if you don’t want to tell me.”

You just shrugged and soon, you arrived. You got off from the car and go to the meeting room while Jiyong and your manager go to your usual practice room.

xxxx

You shook the PD’s hand with a big smile. He told you everything. The plan, the concept, what you need to do, what you don’t have to do, and everything.

“I know you will do great and make this season more success. I have a feeling for that.”

He pats your shoulder. You just grinned and nod. He got out from the meeting room together with you.

“You’re going to go to daycare now?”

“Ne, director-nim. Ah, the hello baby shooting will start today, right?”

“Right now for exactly.”

He grinned and bid a goodbye. You bowed to him and go to your practice room to meet your manager.

xxxx

Exo still in their room. Most of them still in their dreamland eventhough it’s already 10 am. Suho and Lay were the first who woke up because they heard some noise from the living room. Their eyes rounded and their sleepy gone right after seeing there are so many cameras in their dorm. Suho looked at Lay who was also baffled.

“What is this?”

Suho ask the cameraman and staff there. Lay poked Suho’s arm.

“Remember today we’re start to shooting variety show?”

Suho’s face lit up. But then he realized something.

“We’re start the shooting in this early morning? Are the cameras shoot us already?”

He asked one cameraman who just nodding. Suho’s eyes rounded again.

“They shoot us with our sleepy face. They shoot us without using make up.”

Suho said to Lay who just nodded without saying any words.

“I’m going to wake the others. Where is manager hyung? Lay you can use the bathroom now and help me prepare the breakfast.”

Suho went to the other member’s room and start waking them. One by one they came out from their room. And almost all of them were still in their sleepy face and their bed hair, and with groaned when they went out from their room.

“What with this all cameras?”

Baekhyun asked with his half shocked half irritated face. They all laid down in sofa. Kris approached Suho and sit next to him.

“Are we filming this early? Why manager hyung didn’t tell us. And where is he right now?”

Suho just shook his head. Kris, Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, Chanyeol, and sehun groaned. D.O constantly went to the kitchen and start preparing the breakfast.

“Ah, hyung! Why we filming without any information? We’re not even wear a make up and dressed proper.”Kai hissed.

“Don’t you ever know about film editing?” Xiumin shooed him.

The staff let them to wash up and dress up plus make up. After they all ready, they started filming them again.

“And by the way, what is this variety show actually?” Tao asked. A staff give them something.

“What is this?”

Chen took the card the staff handed to him. He scanned the card. The other members approached and gathered to Chen who was hold the card.

“You guys have a mission.”

“What? Mission?”

Chen opened the card. Everyone watched with curious and impatient. They all curious what variety show actually is this.

“Guess the named of this variety show.” Chen read the text inside the card.

“What? Guess what this variety show?”

Exo members start to wondering and whispering.

“To guessing this, you will play a game. The game is, you have to find a picture which have been hidden in this area’s playground. After you get all of the picture, gather them all and guess what kind of variety show is this.”

They get silent and didn’t move for a while.

“The first person who get the most picture and can guess the name will get an advantage in the next mission.”

After the staff said that, all of them start to get up and run to the playground in this apartment area. They ran as fast as they can, and as they reach the playground, they start to search the picture. It’s not as easy as they think. Because there were many kids in the playground. The kids looked at them with a confuse face. Tao and Kai let out an awkward giggle to the kids.

“Wah. Baby is everywhere.”

Kai said a little uncomfortable. Suho giggled while keep searching the picture. Suddenly, Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw something in the tree.

“Waaa!”

They both pointed the tree. They looked at each other, and start to ran to the tree, compete with each other. The other members who saw them also run to the tree, trying to get the picture. Kris and Lay were the only two who didn’t accompany the others running to the tree, and that’s when they see the picture that hanging on the pole in that playground. Lay and Kris hold the picture in the same time. They stared at e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter