One

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s just an ordinary summer day, and EXO is in their practice room when manager hyung came in and clapped his hand.

“Boys, attention please! I have a news for you!”

They’re start to stop their activities and made a big circle. They stared at the envelope  in manager’s hand and wait him to tell them the news.

“You guys will attend a variety show.”

Everyone became quite. Still trying to understand what their manager said. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and look at manager.

“Variety show?” ask him.

Manager hyung nodded his head in excitement and grin seeing them look confused. The other EXO members start to understand what is happened here. They’re start to commented and in a quick time, the practice room become very noisy.

“I know you all still confuse. Now, you guys will attend a variety show, what kind of variety show that you want to attend?”

Manager’s question success made the practice room become silent again. Manager hyung looked at their face one by one.

“I want 2 days 1 night!”

“Invicible youth!”

“Mamma Mia! I want to be in television with my mom!”

Everyone chuckled at Tao’s answer.

“Hello baby!!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted in unison. They’re look at each other and start laughed. Chanyeol playfully slap Baekhyun’s arm, and Baekhyun hit his head. They’re started to talk and the practice room now so noisy with laugh and shout everywhere.

“We Got Married!!”

Suddenly, Sehun shouted his answer, and everyone become quite. They’re looked at Sehun. Sehun looked at his hyungs back with innocent face.

“What? I’m just saying.”

“Ya, Sehun-a, you’re too young to be in WGM.” D.O said while chuckled.

“Waeee? Taemin hyung is only one year older than me and he can be in WGM.”

Sehun pouted, and that make everyone there laugh.

“Are you really want to be in WGM, sehun-a?”

Manager hyung asked him between his laugh. Sehun think for a while.

“I change my mind! I don’t want to be in WGM. If I attend WGM, my fans will go away. And what if they don’t want to be my fans anymore? It’s so worst.”

“So what kind of variety show you want to attend?”

“Hello baby!”

“Ya, sehun-a! Are you sure you can take care of the baby? How can a baby take care a baby?”

Kai commented. Sehun glared at him.

“What so bad to take care of a baby?”

“That’s not as simple and easy as what you think, Sehun-a. It’s not easy to be a daddy. A good daddy to be exactly.”

Suho said while patted Sehun’s head. And they’re changed their topic into them being a daddy.

“What if the baby is cry, and we don’t know what he or she want?”

“Yeol, if the baby is a 5 years old baby we can just ask him or her.”

“But what if the baby is still 1 year old, and he can’t speak?”

“Then we just don’t have to be in Hello Baby.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol start to arguing with each other.

“I don’t think being in Hello Baby is that bad. Look our sunbae, they can be a good daddy even they don’t have an experience before. I think it will be exciting.”

Lay who was only watched them before, commented.

“But I don’t want to change their diapers! It’s a no no no! And hyung, when the baby is cry, they’re so noisy and they don’t want to stop until we do what they want! And that’s annoying yo!”

Tao complained.

“I think Tao is right, hyung. Let’s don’t be in Hello Baby. It’s not because I don’t want to do what Tao said but I don’t think we can take care a baby and we can be a good daddy.”

Kai said and smirk to Tao. Tao just glared at him. Manager hyung laughed and clap his hand to get EXO’s attention.

“Nah, guys. Because you already know you will attend a variety show, I’ll go now. Ah, and also the variety show will begin this Tuesday.”

Manager hyung patted their shoulder one by one and walk out the practice room.

“Wait hyung! You haven’t tell us what is that variety show!”

Manager hyung chuckled and turn to face them again.

“You will know it two days later, when you guys filming it. But I’m sure, you will have fun.”

All EXO members groaned. Manager hyung laughed and left them.

xxxx

You picked random clothes from your closet, and wear them immediately. You just take a glance to your big mirror. And this is your final appearance

You ran from your room to the dorm’s living room. This is a peaceful Sunday, where you used to sleep in your comfy bed until 11 o’clock and wake up freshly, but your big boss ruined everything. You’re still slept 10 minutes ago, but then you got call from him, and he told you to go to company right after he end the call, or you won’t get your special gift, one free day from schedule. You ran and fell down as you bump the sofa.

“Ya, Lio-ya, are you alright?”

Your eonni, the leader of your group, Soo Ra helped you to get up. Your western name actually Liora, but your unnirs used to call you Lio or your korean name, Yoonhee. You took your hand bag that was in the ground and continue to run to the front door.

“I’m fine eonni! Don’t worry!”

You answered with a high tone, almost shouting. Soo Ra and the others followed you to the front door, and watched you use your shoes. Jiyoo, also your eonni asked as she watch you rushing.

“What happened actually?”

“Our big boss called her to go to company.”

Soo Ra answered as Jiyoo nodding. You stood up and reach the door knob.

“Lio, wait! Bring this with you. You haven’t breakfast yet.”

Eunhee handed you a lunch box with a sandwich inside of it. You took it and go out from your dorm.

“Eonnideul, gomawo. I’m going! Annyeong!”

xxxx

You ran right after the taxi you take stop in front of your company. You rushed to the company, not even greet the receptionist who was pretty close to you. You used to greet her or everyone who meet you, on your way. But right now, you don’t have time for it. You don’t even care. You know they will understand and didn’t mind it. You ran carelessly, and accidentally bumped someone. You bowed to that person, and about to help that person to get up, when you realized that person is Sehun. And there is also Kris and Luhan who already helped him to get up. Your cheek become redden. You feel so ashamed.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t watch my step.”

They chuckled at your behavior. Sehun messed your hair.

“Ya, why did you ran to here?”

You’re eyes rounded, remember the reason why you’re running here. You slap your forehead and hiss in pain. You slap it too hard. The three boys in front of you only watching you while chuckling at your cute action. You’re continue ran to your big boss’ office.

“I’M BUSY RIGHT NOW, I WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER! BYE!”

You just shouted and wave at them, not even facing them.

Kris, Sehun, and Luhan looked at each other and shook their head.

“So cute.”

Sehun mumbled softly, but Kris and Luhan still can heard that.

“Yes. She’s so cute. Way too cute.”

Kris added sarcastically, but no one catch it. Luhan nodded in agreement to his statement, because he did think you're cute while smiled gently.

In the other side, you’re stopped right in front of your big boss’ office. You take a deep breath before knock the door. You knocked the door, and you heard a familiar voice from inside.

“Come in!”

You opened the door and peeking inside. Your big boss saw you peeking. He is chuckled. You came in and stand in front of your big boss’ table. Across from you, your big boss sat with a big and warm smile plastered in his lips.

“Take a sit, Han Yoonhee. Don’t be too nervous like that. We will just talking about some things. I’m just scaring you when I’m telling you to come here right after I ended the phone.”

He laughed. You smiled awkwardly while cursing him inside your head. You sat in front of him and wait him to tell you what is his purpose calling you to come in the peaceful Sunday like this.

“Well, I just want to ask you, do you want to do a variety show or not.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and look at him with a serious expression.

“And..what variety show is that?”

“Hello baby.”

You rounded your eyes. Your big eyes now become bigger. Your big boss chuckled seeing your reaction. Then he nodded.

“Mm, yeah. Hello baby. I know you love kids and I think you can take care of them well.”

“But, sajangnim─”

“You can cook well. You’re cooked is delicious. You also has a good manners. I have watched you from a days before, and I’m sure, 100 percent sure, you can be a good mom.”

He cut you. You’re think about it a while before answered him.

“So…how was it?”

“How long it will?”

“Mmm…maybe about 3 or 4 months?”

You nodded while keep thinking. You really love the kids. Because the kids are so charming, innocent, and adorable. They look so cute and pretty. Especially when they talked, they become cuter. And you’re also always want to be in Hello Baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter