Eighteen

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something strange to Alana lately. She’s became quieter than before. She’s also acted different to him. She refused to talk to him and even seem like avoiding him. Did he do something wrong? Or did Alana hide something? Why did she behave like this actually? It’s no different than the previous days, today Alana seemed like avoiding him when he called her when she exited her house. She saw him. But she dodged his eyes and pretend like didn’t look at him and just walk away like that. He felt…sad. Uneasy. Hurt. Mad. And most of all, afraid.

She exited the bookstore and Kris grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the park near there, the park they used to play when they were kid.

“Let go of my hand! Why are you being like this all of sudden?” She exploded.

“I should be the one who asking you that.” Kris said calmly but cold and stern.

She looked at his eyes surprised by his coldness. He may cold, he may mean, but never this cold and scary towards her. She looked at him with hurt flashed in her hazelnut eyes, but she remained silent. Kris realized her cold tone and regret what he had done. He tried to reach her hand, but she dodged it. He’s taken aback by her sudden deed. She looked at him, and he can saw how she’s also surprised by her own action. But again, she remained silent.

“Alana─”

“Sorry.”

With that short word, she stepped back and left. She left him.

---

He always tried to reach her, but day passed, and she’s became unreachable. He’s desperate. He’s frustrated. He’s devastated. He’s confused. And he can’t bear this situation. He hated how she never smiled genuinely like what she always did. She never saw her talking merrily until her eyes shaped like a crescent moon. She never talked to him. She’s only said one or two words, and no more.

Until one day, Yujie ran to his house breathlessly. And that’s when suddenly his feelings became unexplained. Afraid, worry, and everything mixed up. And that’s when he heard that.

“Kris! Kris…Alana. Alana…she left. Her house is empty! I saw a pickup car went away from her house with all her house things. I…I heard that she will move from here and leave but I didn’t know she will leave this fast.”

“What?”

He didn’t want to believe it. He didn’t want to hear anything more from her. He wanted to believe Alana. But why did his heart felt so heavy?

“She…left. Alana…she went away.” She said still panting.

“Where did she go?” He asked, trying to calm and hid his anxiousness, but instead, he sounded cold.

“Korea. She will live there from now.”

 

---

He can’t think about anything and he can’t hear or see anything more. He ran as fast as he could. He ran his life out. And there he stood. He stood in front of her empty house. No matter how many times he called her name, no matter how long he stood there, there was no answer. No one came out from her house. No matter how long he waited, her room will always dark. No matter how much he pressed her house’s bell, no one answered him.

Until he decided to agreed his family to move to China. And he even asked them to move as fast as they can. And a week after Alana left, he also left Canada and left his memories about them as well.

For the last time, he stood in front of her eyes. He left a letter he wrote for her and put it in front of the main door of her house. His heart went numb. He can’t feel anything right now as he can only let a desperate sigh before turn around. He turned around to leave the house, and that’s when he caught a glimpse figure of the girl he insanely thinking these past days. His eyes followed the figure and he was one hundred percent sure that girl was her. He tried to catch her, he ran to her, he called her name. But she never looked back. But she kept walking without looking back.

He fell on his knees and cried.

“Don’t go…”

-

-

“Don’t leave me…please.”

-

“Please don’t go…don’t leave me alone. I promised to stay by your side, didn’t I? I promised you I won’t leave you. So don’t go…”

-

-

“Don’t go…Alana…”

-

-

She turned around. To only looked into his eyes. And she left.

“Alana! Alana don’t go…Alana…Alana!”

 

xxx

“Alana! Alana don’t go…Alana…Alana!”

He woke up only to find himself drenched in sweat with heavy and hurt head. Again, he dreamt about that girl.

“Ah…”

He hissed when the pain only worsen when he tried to get up. His vision still blurred when he tried to recognize this place. And soon he realized that it was exo’s house living room. He was asleep in the couch? He tried to remember what happened last night after he drank much alcohol, but it only made his head hurt even more. Kris was about to laid back to the couch, when he heard noises from kitchen. Half conscious, he walked towards the kitchen. There, he saw a glimpse figure of a girl. A familiar girl. It was like a déjà vu for him.

Then his eyes widen.

He didn’t know whether it was his mind that still under alcohol influence or it was because his desperateness that caused him to daydreaming, but he saw her. He saw Alana. Her back that facing him. Kris walked stumble to her, and embraced her in his hug tightly. The scent of her, her beautiful long hair, it was her. It was Alana. She’s back. She’s really back.

“Alana…”

xxx

You were making breakfast and special hangover soup for Kris when suddenly someone hugged you from behind. You can felt his warm breath tickled your neck and the smell of alcohol as well.

“Alana…”

Your body froze and your eyes widen in shock. There’s no way Kris had found out that you were Alana. You pushed Kris with all your strength as you turned around and looked at Kris in horror. Kris fell and caused noises from the shattered plates that was placed in the table. Other exo members who already woke up heard the noises and went down as fast as the light.

Suho and Luhan who were already in the stairs ran to kitchen and found you looking at Kris in horror while Kris lying in the floor and some plates scattered and the kitchen looked mess.

“Liora! You okay? What happened?”

Suho ran to your side and checking you from head to toe if there were wound or something on you. You only shook your head and look at Suho with teary eyes. Suho didn’t ask anything more to you, and brought you to living room with Luhan’s help. Baekhyun and Chen came when you were being brought to the living room. They helped Kris get up and brought him to his room. Chanyeol came to help the two, while D.O and Lay cleaned up the mess.

“Ya Oh Sehun! Don’t just eat it come here help me with this you little brat!” D.O started his nag.

“Ah, hyung!” And Sehun started his whimper.

“Shut up and just help me!”

“Lay hyung already help you!”

“He will help cooking the food.”

“Tao didn’t do anything! Ask him!”

Tao looked at them with horror.

“No! I’m busy! Don’t ask me to do anything or ask me about anything! I don’t know anything! I don’t understand what happening here! Help!”

And Tao ran his life out.

“Yah! These two brats─!”

“I will help you, Kyungsoo-ya.” Xiumin came and patted his shoulder to calm the angry mama.

“Thanks God you come.” D.O looked at him with relive.

But that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter