Three

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now what?”

Kris asked D.O who hold Carson. Gracie went to Kris and pat his arm.

“Seonsaengnim said you are my daddy from now.”

Gracie looked at Kris with her innocent eyes. Kris flinched a bit. But after seeing Gracie’s innocent face, he softened.

“Yes, pretty. So I hope we can get close.” Kris caressed Gracie’s hair.

Gracie nodded, still look at Kris’ eyes.

“Hyunsoo where are you going? Don’t go anywhere!”

D.O half shouted when he saw Hyunsoo run to the shop door. Kris stood automatically and catch Hyunsoo before he go out from the shop.

“Don’t go anywhere, Hyunsoo-ya. Do you want ice cream? Let’s buy ice cream first, then we go home. Okay?”

Kris dragged Hyunsoo with him to the ice cream shop counter to order ice cream. Gracie ran to Kris after seeing him with Hyunsoo ordering ice cream. After bought ice cream, Gracie and Hyunsoo sit eating their ice cream happily. Kris sat in his chair again and watching D.O play with Carson. Then he saw Jini beside D.O who only sit silently while looking down to her hands. Kris remembered what the secretary said and he feel pity seeing her. She must be feel lonely and scared because there were so many people here and all of them are strangers to her. Including him and D.O. He heard a voice from his head, told him to go to that baby girl. He then stand up and sat in the chair in front of Jini’s chair.

“Hey baby.”

Jini didn’t move. She stand still, only looked at her hands. Kris dragged his chair closer to Jini.

“Do you want ice cream like your friends? Hm?”

Jini still not respond him. Kris sighed. Then he saw Jini shook his head slowly. Kris almost pumping his fist in happiness if he didn’t maintain to look cool. Kris looked to Jini again, and seeing her foot were shaking rapidly.

“Jini-ya, why? Do you want to pee?” Kris asked her a bit panic. Jini nodded shyly.

“D.O! Jini need to go to the restroom! What must I do?!”

Kris looked at D.O with her panic face. D.O frowned.

“What else? Just bring her to the restroom.” Kris groaned at D.O’s answer.

 “Come on. Daddy will you to the restroom.” He then stand up and held Jini’s hand.

“Excuse me, miss. Is there a restroom? My daughter need to go to restroom.”

Kris asked the girl in the shop counter.

“The restroom is in the corner, mister.”

“Ah, yes. Thank you.”

Kris waited jini patiently in front of the restroom.

“Jini-ya, you can do it by yourself, right? Daddy is waiting you here.”

“Eum..” Jini answered with her soft and small voice.

Not long after, Kris heard a flush, then Jini come out from the restroom. Kris smiled to her sincerely, while Jini look at him with her innocent face. Jini didn’t smile back, but she held Kris’ hand instead. Kris looked at his hand that was hold by Jini, and look at Jini. He’s touched by her action. Then they came back to where the others waiting.

xxxx

The other who got punishment now arrived in a medium sized house.

They all were amazed. All of them admired the house in front of them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the first went in to the house. One by one they went in and start to explore the house.

“Woah. This house is amazing!” Tao wandered around the house entrance.

“I like this house!” Xiumin said, and Chen nodded at his statement.

“Is this house will be ours?” Suho asked.

“Let’s live here, hyung!” Sehun beamed. Kai nodded, agreeing the maknae.

“Where is my room will be?” Luhan asked.

Lay went to the house’s living room and explore around there. Then, an envelope take over their attention. Chen took the envelope and read the paper inside.

“Congratulation to our new daddy! This is hello baby’s house. You will live here with your kids from now. Because this is a new house, you need to do something with this before your kids arrive here.”

The other nodded, and sit in the centre of the living room that was still empty and make a big circle.

“Hyung, the things we need for this house already here. We just need to place it in its place, decorate the babies’ room, and clean up the house.”

Sehun who explored almost all the room in the house inform his hyungs. Suho stand up and clapped his hand.

“Okay, then. Now let’s divided into 5. Luhan and Baekhyun handle the babies room. Chen and Kai handle the babies’ play room. Lay and Chanyeol handle the living room. Me and Sehun will handle family room and the front house. Chen and Tao handle kitchen and bathrooms.” Suho instructed.

“Our bedrooms and the babies’ room are in the 2nd floor. The babies’ play room is here, in the 1st floor beside the kitchen.” Luhan informed them.

“Hyung, who will handle our bedrooms?”

“I think the bedrooms already has it names in its door, so the owner of the room will be the one who handle it.” Suho answered the maknae.

After that, they started to clean up, decorate, and placing the things. After 2 hours worked, they’ve finish. Hello baby house now clean and ready to welcome the babies.

“Hyung, what about we take a look to our rooms?” Kai suggested.

“Alright. Let’s take a break while waiting for Kris, D.O, and the babies.” Suho decided.

Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao ran to the 2nd floor, trying to get to their room faster than the other. Suho, being the leader only shook his head while laughing at s childish behavior.

“Hyung, who’s room is this? There’s no name here.”

Chanyeol pointed to the room in the right side of the babies’ room and in the left side of Lay and Kai’s room.

(The rooms)

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s for the staff.” Suho answered.

“I’m curious. Can I go in?”

Chanyeol asked the staff while turning the door’s knob.

“No! Don’t! You can’t go there.”

Chanyeol who going to open the door, canceled his action.

“Okay, then.”

He then went to his and Baekhyun’s room and start to explore it. While the other just wandered around, waiting for Kris and D.O came back.

xxxx

“Shall we buy food before going home? It’s lunch time already.” D.O said.

“How was that Jini, Hyunsoo, Gracie? Shall we?”

Kris who held Jini and Hyunsoo asked them. But Hyunsoo just jumped around while Jini didn’t answer him and only look down to her shoes.

“Let’s buy food first then go home, okay?” D.O chimed.

They then went to a restaurant to buy lunch. D.O who carried Carson and hold Gracie sat wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter