Nine

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of exo members and the rest three babies went home. The daddies plopped their body to the couch, didn’t care to change their suits. The babies lied down at the carpet.

“Appa, Jini is hungry.” Jini said eyed her daddies.

“Oh, my babies are hungry? Appa will make something for you to eat.” Lay said while caressed Jini, Gracie, and Hyunsoo’s hair one by one.

“Appa Jini want to help appa!” Jini stood up and run to Lay. Gracie followed her

“Gracie too!”

Lay with Chen helped him and Jini and Gracie with them cook foods for lunch, while Hyunsoo fall asleep in tiredness and Luhan take him to the babies’ room.

Kris stared at the television blankly. He then mumbled in annoyance.

“Yah what’s with that murmuring, hyung?” Chanyeol nudged him.

Kris only looked at him in his usual flat face, then groan.

“Why must that girl who being the babies’ mom out of so many girls in this planet?”

“That girl? You mean Liora? What’s wrong with that? I like her!” Sehun said.

“Yes, Sehun is right, ge! She’s way more more more better than the girl Baekhyun hyung suggest last time.” Tao said

“Yah Huang Zitao don’t start again!” Baekhyun snapped at Tao.

“Well, but that’s true tho. For now I agree with this panda.” Baekhyun continued.

“What’s wrong with Yujie?! She’s so much nicer than that kid!” Kris protested.

“Yeah, hyung. They’re right. Liora is better than your gf.” Kai said carelessly.

“Yah kkamjjong!” Kris threw a pillow to him.

“You guys just don’t know Yujie! You don’t know anything about her and how is she actually!” He continued defending his girlfriend.

“I think we know her well. Too well for your information.” Kai said in sarcastic.

“What’s wrong with Liora actually, hyung? Didn’t you say she’s cute when we met her in the company month ago?”

“Please, Oh Sehun. Don’t you know about sarcasm?” Kris said in ‘duh’ tone while rolling his eyes to that maknae.

“Whatever, I really hate that girl and I prefer my Yujie! How can you even compare her with that clumsy girl? And how can they choose that childish girl to be the kids’ mom?! What can she do? She’s just like the baby!” Kris spat.

“Well, hyung. She can cook. Her cooking is really delicious.” Chen said.

“And she has proved it. You admit that too, didn’t you? Remember?” Chanyeol added.

Kris left speechless. His mood all ruined because even he hate to admit it, what his dongsaeng say was right.

“Thanks to you guys now my mood all ruined!” Kris said in annoyance, then get up and go to his room.

The rest of them laughed seeing their duizhang’s behavior. Luhan who just came down from upstair, looking at them in confused.

“Did I miss something here?”

xxx

You stayed in the Hello Baby’s house from that day. You will start a new day with them in that warm cozy house. You woke up the next day and looking at the clock right up. 6 o’clock. You got up and tying your hair in a bun style, and start to search for apron. You will make a special breakfast for your kids. Actually last night you just slept in your room about 3 hours, and the rest you sleep with the babies in their room. Read them a fable, so they can sleep, and snuggle with them. You didn’t know why, but your bond with the babies is so tight and you didn’t know why but you love them sincerely, deeply, just like you’re their real mom. Even you and the babies just know each other for about 1 month.

You’re going to make a soup for them, and you search for a pot. You looked after it in the kitchen cabinets above you, and there is it. You’re struggled to get the pot because it’s too high for you to reach. You stretched your hand as long as you can and with your finger, you try to shove it to the edge of the cabinet so you can reach it. You stood with your tiptoes, trying hard. But you lost your balance and the pot pulled by your hand, and was going to hit your head. You close your eyes while your hand trying to make the pot back and not hitting your poor head. But after 2 minute passed, nothing happened. Your head felt okay, no sound of the fallen pot, nor you fall because of your unbalance legs. You opened your eyes slowly, as you see someone’s hand over your head. You widened your eyes and look up immediately. There, you saw a small cute a bit sleepy face looking at you.

“Ups. Sorry.” You stood back and look at him somewhat afraid.

He chuckled a bit and give the pot to you. He washed his hand in the sink.

“What you’re going to make?”

He asked you without looking at you. While hugging the pot he gave in your chest, you keep looking at him and dazed at his cute sleepy face and messy bed hair. His question startled you. You got back to your sense, and look at him and a bit stutter.

“Ah, eh..Ne?”

He chuckled again and sit in the dining chair while start eating apple.

“You’re so cute.” He blurted, make you confused and your cheek redden.

“Mwoya…” You mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear.

You started to cook to hide your redden face. He laughed lightly. His laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter