Five

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, exo daddies played with the babies like usual, and they even buy an alphabet and a number books so they can teach the babies. But the babies didn’t care at all and they prefer to play by themselves. The daddies really clueless how to persuaded the babies to listening to them and make them want to study. Chen played a song to make the babies interest and want to listen to them, but instead the babies dance along the song and really ignoring the daddies.

(The smart and talkative baby girl Gracie Paddock and the out of control active baby boy Choi Hyunsoo, dance to the song)

The daddies’ hopelessness paid back by the babies’ attraction dance. They dance energetically and that’s make them looks really cute and adorable. The daddies laughed along watching the babies dancing. Even Carson enjoyed the song and nodding his head while his hands move up and down, and he’s giggling nonstop. Only Jini looked calm and only giggling watching her friends dance. She already felt comfy in Kris’ lap and only lay down there watching Gracie and Hyunsoo’s dance. After the song stopped, the babies still dance, but then Gracie’s eyes land on a giraffe plushie. She run to the plushie and play with it. But Hyunsoo seemed distract and didn’t like Gracie play with the plushie. He run to Gracie and pull the giraffe plushie from Gracie. Gracie didn’t like it and she pull the plushie back.

“Aaa! Give me the plushie! I got it first! It’s mine!” She screamed at Hyunsoo.

But Hyunsoo seemed didn’t care at all and keep pulling the plushie.

“This giraffe is mine!” He screamed back.

“Yah, yah, kids! Don’t fighting like this. Appa have another plushie. A better one!”

Suho said, trying to separate the two babies. But they didn’t listen to Suho and keep pulling the plushie. They screamed at each other, and that’s make Carson crying.

“Yah! Stop it, kids. Don’t fight.” Chen tried to stop them.

Gracie started to cry, and that’s make the situation chaos. Kai groaned in annoyance. He stomped away from living room and go upstair to his room. Sehun had his panicked face and shriek by himself. Baekhyun rolled his eyes seeing Sehun.

“Ya, Sehun-a! Stop it, will you? You just make the situation worse.” He snapped at Sehun, make him pout.

Tao roared in furious and snatch the giraffe plushie from the two bickering babies. He glared at the babies, and that’s make the babies afraid and crying even more. Even Hyunsoo now cried. Luhan only facepalmed himself and approach Hyunsoo. He held that baby boy and shushing him with Xiumin help him calming down Hyunsoo. Baekhyun let out a deep sigh and held Gracie, then bringing the baby girl upstair, to the babies’ room. Lay went upstair to help Baekhyun calming Gracie. Carson still cried and become worse when Tao roar. D.O and Chen tried to calm Carson. Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other, then Kris look at Jini that look at him back with her confuse face. Kris looked back at Chanyeol and shrug.

“Appa, Gracie and Hyunsoo...” Jini said to Kris with his small voice.

“It’s okay, baby. They’ll be alright.” Kris said.

“Let’s just study with appa, okay?” Chanyeol said to Jini while holding an alphabet book.

Jini only looked at him with her innocent face.

xxx

Baekhyun caressed Gracie’s hair.

“Shussh. It’s okay, baby. Don’t cry, okay? I will buy you another plushie. You like pooh, right? I will buy you the big one.” Baekhyun smiled warmly to her.

Gracie wiped her tears and look at Baekhyun’s eyes with her innocent face.

“Really, appa?”

Baekhyun smiled and nod. Lay caressed Gracie’s hair and hold her small hand.

“Let’s go downstair. It’s lunch time.”

“Gracie-ya, appa will buy you many plushie, but you have to apologize to Hyunsoo. Okay?” Baekhyun ruffled Gracie’s hair.

Gracie pouted and shook her head. Lay looked at Baekhyun then to Gracie. He then bent down to Gracie’s height.

“You’re a nice girl, right? A nice girl should love her friend and say sorry if they have a fight. A nice girl didn’t fighting with her friend.” Lay said in his shooting voice.

Gracie looked at Lay. Even she still pouted, but she nod. Baekhyun smiled widely at her and ruffle her hair.

“Nice girl.”

At the time, the door’s opened and Jini peeking inside the room cutely. She then opened the door wide after seeing Gracie. She went in with Chanyeol behind her.

“Gracie, let’s eat together.” She said while holding Gracie’s hand.

Gracie nodded and hold Jini’s hand back, and the two baby girls exit the babies’ room while the daddies chuckle watching them.

Hyunsoo still pouted in Luhan’s lap when they’re going to have lunch. Luhan ruffled his hair and chuckle.

“That’s Gracie. What do you have to do?” Luhan asked him

Hyunsoo pouted even more and folding his arm in his chest cutely. The daddies chuckled seeing his behavior.

“Apologize to her, Hyunsoo-ya.” Xiumin caressed Carson’s hair.

“I don’t want to!” He ran avoid Luhan and Xiumin.

“Hey, remember we will go to buy a new toy car if you apologize to Gracie?”

Xiumin said from far.

Hyunsoo stopped running and look at Xiumin who chuckling. He looked at Xiumin and Gracie in hesitance. He approached Gracie slowly and held his hand out to Gracie.

“I’m sorry.” He said in a small voice.

Gracie only shook his hand and nod. Then, that baby girl ran to get Hyunsoo’s plate and give the plate to him, signing that she already forgiven him.

The lunch went smoothly. At least, in the beginning. Because after a peace lunch in the first 5 minutes, the babies can’t stayed calm and start to play and walk around. They even ran around the dining table and that’s make the daddies that feed them need to catch them.

“Hyunsoo-ya! Stop, okay? Let’s eat first, then we can play again.” Chen said.

But Hyunsoo didn’t listen to him and keep running around. Gracie followed him running around.

“Gracie-ya stop! Let’s eat!” Chanyeol ran to catch Gracie.

And the nightmare came again. Gracie bumped Chen and the food from the plate he hold fall to the floor. Hyunsoo bumped into Jini who want to get water from dispenser. The water splashed everywhere. Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter