Six

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sprung out of the bed right after the bell ringing in the night stand of your room. You ran to the bathroom, but come out of the bathroom again because you forgot to bring your towel. You searched the towel, but you couldn’t find it in your room nor your closet. You came out from your bedroom and go to the living room, trying to find your unnirs, but they aren’t there. You went to dining room that connecting to the kitchen. There your unnirs prepared the breakfast and lazing around.

“Eonni! My towel!” You stood in the half way to the dining room.

Your unnirs looked at you in unison. Soora approached you with her motherly smile.

“You’re early today.” Jiyoung commented.

You’re only bit back your smile, trying to hide it. You didn’t want to look so obviously excited and can’t wait to do the Hello Baby shooting.

“Eonnideul, did one of you see my towel?” You ask while sat together with your other unnirs.

“Nope. Let’s have a breakfast first Lio-ya.” Soora answered.

“Euuu~ Someone is excited~” Eunhee sang, teasing you.

Your face pinked. You shook your head and pretend to stay cool when you’re actually blushing hard. You drank your milk that Soora give and dodging from Your unnirs gaze.

“I’m not! I just don’t want to late in my first day shooting.” You defend yourself.

They laughed seeing you blushing.

“What about your bed? Have you clean up your room?” Jiyoo remain you.

You pouted and pretend to sulk at your eonni.

“Neeeh I will.”

You answered her, knowing that she will ask you to clean up your room, and still pretend to sulking. Jiyoo shook her head and let a small chuckle while patting your head. You grinned at her.

“But really eonni. Where did my towel go? That’s my favorite towel.”

You pouted again while resting your chin on your palm. Soora placed your favorite waffle in front of you with Jiyong help her placing a pancakes in front of your other group members.

“I think I dried it with another towel. Maybe in the veranda. I put the drier stand there.” Eunhee said.

You munched your waffles but then you stand immediately after Eunhee tell you about your towel. You ran carelessly to the veranda in the back of the dorm and bump to the sofa in the living room. You winced in pain, but ignore it right after. Your unnirs just watched your behavior while shaking their head and chuckle at your clumsiness.

“Do you expect that─baby like─girl can raise a baby?”

Jiyong shook her head while chuckling. The other members laughed along with Jiyong.

“She’ll do fine.” Jiyoo commented.

“Should we visit her everyday? Or watching her shooting the hello baby to make sure she’s doing fine as a mommy?”  Eunhee asked.

Soora shook her head while still smiling as she watching you come to them again with your favorite towel in your shoulder, and your lips curved up, and then become a big grin.

“Maybe she’s the youngest and sometimes she’s so childish, but I’ve ever saw her being so motherly like. And also, she love kids. She’ll get along with the babies easily. For sure.” Soora answered Eunhee’s question.

“But it’s also a good idea to visit them sometimes. We can ask the pd-nim when we want to visit them.” Jiyoo added, and the others nodding in agreement.

“Lio! Liora Han! Finish your breakfast first then you can go to take a bath.”

Soora called you when she saw you turn to your room to take a bath in your room’s bathroom. You turned around again to the dining room and snatch your waffle then stuff it to your mouth and that’s make your cheek chubbier. You munched it as fast as possible and now snatching your milk. You put the mug back and smiling nicely to your unnirs, then run to the bathroom in your room. Your unnirs shook their head but they only laugh at your behavior.

xxx

This morning felt special for exo daddies because they already get along with the babies and now know more about them, especially how to handle them, and what the babies like and what the babies hate. The babies also want to cooperate with them and already liking their daddies. Even Jini now want to open up and want to be with the other members. Although still, she only go to Kris everytime. Gracie being more talkative and Hyunsoo being more active and cheery, and the positive thing is Hyunsoo now can be controlled by exo daddies. He want to obey them. But exo daddy still have a problem with taking care of Carson, since he’s too young, he’s really a baby. He cried too often, and they also have a hard time struggle to take care him when Carson wanted to eat since Carson’s food is different from the other. Made his milk, clean his poop or pee, and it’s also hard to taking bath him. They’ve searched a mommy for the babies, especially to take care Carson, but they haven’t found the right mom to their kids. They want a really kind mom, someone who’s so soft and alluring, and she must can cook, take care of the babies especially Carson, and the mom is also an idol or actress or model that they know. They have their own reason for the last criteria.

Right now, all of them including the babies already woke up, even some of them still dozing with their sleepy face.

“Appa milk.”

Gracie nudged Baekhyun’s arm with her small finger. She looked up at Baekhyun’s eyes that half open. Baekhyun yawned, he Gracie’s hair.

“Ask Suho appa over there. Okay, baby?”

Baekhyun let a small smile to Gracie, but Gracie only look at him with her innocent face.

“But Gracie want Baekhyun appa make the milk.”

“Suho appa can make milk! Go ask him to make milk.”

Gracie pouted and run to Suho that also still dozing, looking into the space daydreaming. That baby girl poked Suho’s head.

“Appa Gracie is thirsty. Gracie want to drink milk.”

Suho looked up at Gracie’s eyes and smile with his eyes half open. He held Gracie’s hand and get up.

“ Suho hyung! I will help you. I will make Gracie’s milk!”

Maknae Sehun raised his hand and jolt to Suho and Gracie with a big grin in his face.

“Are you sure? Do you know how to make it?”

“Of course hyung! Don’t worry. Kai will help me.”

Sehun grinned and pat Kai’s shoulder. Kai let out a small groan as he walked to the kitchen with Sehun who holding Gracie’s hand. Sehun helped Gracie to sit in the dining chair as they make milk for her. When they made the milk, Kris with Jini and Chen enter the dining room.

“Ya sehun-a! Why did you make the milk like that?” Chen asked while laughing hard.

Sehun looked at the milk he make and frown.

“Why? I think it’s alright.” Sehun said. Kai shook his head.

“It should be like this you silly.”

Kai snatched the mug and make the milk. Sehun pouted.

“It’s just the same as the way I made, you toot!”

Chen and Kris who watched them laughing. Jini looked at her daddies with her innocent and confuse face. Kris looked at Jini and smile.

“Jini want to drink milk too?”

“Mm. Banana milk.” Jini nodded and answer them with her small voice.

Chen and Kris smiled at her and Chen go to refrigerator to get the banana milk right after.

“Hyunsoo-ya, don’t play ball here. If you want to play ball, play it in the garden with Luhan appa.” Baekhyun caressed Hyunsoo’s hair.

But Hyunsoo pouted instead. He wasn’t pleased to be ask to play the ball outside, and get angry.

“I don’t want to! I want to play here!” Hyunsoo yell.

He throw the ball with angriness, and unfortunately the ball flying to dining room and the mug in Kai’s hand fall because of the hard throwing. The mug broke into pieces and the milk inside was overflow everywhere. That’s made the dining room in a mess. All of them grew silent for a while seeing a very fast scene and a mess in the dining room.

“Ya Choi Hyunsoo!” Kai shouted in furious.

Hyunsoo stepped back and look at Kai with fear in his eyes, then running out of the house. Luhan ran to chase after him. Gracie ran to Sehun and hug him thigh because she’s afraid to Kai’s furious voice. Jini squatted down, but then Chen hug her to comfort that baby girl. Whereas Carson still played with D.O and Lay, and didn’t notice anything since he’s just a 10 month baby.

“Ya Kim Jongin! You shouldn’t shout to Hyunsoo like that.” Suho scolded Kai.

Kai shut and remain to silent. The other members only looked at each other. Chanyeol cleared to stop the awkward situation.

“Errm…What if we go jogging while exercising? It’s only 7 o’clock, still early in the morning. We can also accompany Hyunsoo to play ball. How’s it?”

Chanyeol suggested them with a big grin as usual. Suho nodded.

“I agree! What about the others?”

“Call!” The rest of them nodded and cheering.

All of them including the babies changed their sleep outfit with sport outfit. Without cleaned the mess in the dining room, they leave the house to jogging and playing.

xxx

You came out from your dorm with an appearance as well as possible.

After you closed your dorm’s door, you were greeted by the cameraman and other staff. You bowed to them respectfully. One of the staff sent you a signal that tell you they already recording. You sent back a signal that you know it. You smiled to one camera beside you.

“I’m so nervous. But I miss the baby in the same time.” You chuckled a bit.

You got in to your car. Your manager drove it. After about 20 minutes drive, you arrived in a simple yet pretty house. You smiled in amusement and excitement. You opened the house’s door, but you didn’t see the babies nor your partner.

“Are they still sleeping?” You asked to one of camera.

You decided to explore the house, searching the babies. You went upstair to the 2nd floor. And there you saw 8 rooms. You opened one of the room, and that’s the babies’ room. You smiled seeing the cute and lovely room. You tried to open the next room, but the room is locked. There’s no nameplate in the door so it can give you an answer who’s your partner. You just shrugged and open the next door. It’s opened. You looked into the room and smile immediately.

“I know whose room is this.”

You grinned, then go to the night st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter