Sixteen

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You entered your dorm with dark face listlessly. Your unnirs went to the living room to see who’s coming to the dorm since only your unnirs, you, and your manager who knew the dorm’s password.
“Lio?” Your unnirs said almost in unison when seeing you.
Soo Ra went approaching you. You smiled weakly to them.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” Soo Ra nudged you softly.
You looked up at her and your other three unnirs one by one before shook your head.
“I just…have nothing to do there.”
Soo Ra hugged you warmly.
“I know there’s something else. But let’s just say you have nothing to do there. Have you had your breakfast? You want eonni to make your favorite food for you?”
“Let’s eat and talk about everything like we used to do.” Eunhee said while smiling warmly to you.
You nodded as you reached Jiyoo’s hand that she held out for you. You walked with Jiyoo and Jiyong to the dining room while Eunhee and Soo Ra went to the kitchen to cook.
“Tell me Yoonhee-ya. Is there something wrong?” Jiyoo asked you with her usual calmness.
You looked at them before answering their question. You knew it. You can’t hide anything from your unnirs. They will know whether something went wrong or went nicely with you. They knew you so well. As well as you knew them.
“You know…wu yifan…” You stopped for a while, waiting for your unnirs reaction.
“What’s with Kris? You did well with him, didn’t you?” Jiyong asked you.
“Well…yeah. We…did well. At least, he didn’t seem to hate me in front of the camera when we had the shooting. But I think…I love it that way. I prefer him to look at me with hatred in his eyes. Rather than looking at me with confusion and the looks he used to give me…back then.”
“Oh God! Don’t tell me you mean he know you’re─”
“No─! I mean…no, not yet…I guess?” You cut Jiyong’s words anxiously.
You looked down to your hand. Jiyong and Jiyoo looked at each other before turn to look at you. There’s a moment of silence between you and your two unnirs.
“Eonni…I don’t want to live with exo in that house anymore. I don’t want to do this Hello Baby anymore. I don’t want to be with Kris any longer, not anymore. I’m afraid, eonni…”
You said with a low voice, almost like whispering as your eyes began to form a transparent liquid in the corner of your eyes.
“Its okay, Yoonhee-ya─”
“I don’t want him to find out that I am actually Alana.”
“Why not? Why you don’t want him to know that you’re actually Alana?” 
Jiyoo asked you calmly and a bit monotone but there’s also soft and warm tone in her words. You looked up to Jiyoo hearing her straight question.
“Isn’t it will be easier for the two of you to straighten the things between you two?” She asked again. Strike two.
You lowered your gaze to your hand as your head kept repeating the question Jiyoo asked to you. You felt a warm hand caressing your hand. You looked up and seeing Jiyong’s warm and reassuring smile.
“Jiyoo eonni is right, Lio-ya. You should have faced it. Don’t run away again like what you’ve done all this time. What’s the used to run away like this? The problem won’t solve or forgotten just like that, anyway.” Jiyong said wisely.
You listened to them silently, swallowing their words to your brain, to your mind.
“Well, Jiyoo and Jiyong are right. The Liora I know is a strong irresistible smart and awesome girl. You can get over this problem. I guarantee it.” Eunhee said while bringing the food and place it in front of you and your two unnirs.
You smiled lightly at her positive words to encourage you. Soo Ra came and patted you gently.
“Let’s eat and fill our stomach, and you Liora, go change into something better. You have to go back to that house. The babies must need you. We will go with you and drop by for a moment while we had our free time today. I want to play with the babies too.” Soo Ra said.
She smiled widely to you. The other three unnirs cheered and smiling widely. Your smile spread by its own looking at how happy your unnirs are.

xxx


You and your unnirs have finished having breakfast and you were also already wore something better.

You became nervous again as the car slowly drove off.
“Eonni, what if Yifan know that I’m Alana? It won’t be the same anymore. I…well…I mean, it will be hard for the two of us tho. Besides, there’s also Yujie. She’s Yifan’s girlfriend.”
“We know it. Don’t worry. We will help you. So what do you want to do now? You still want to keep it a secret?” Eunhee asked you.
You nodded slowly. “I guess…”
“What’s the use of hiding it, Yoonhee-ya? He will find or figure it out somewhat later. It will just be the same.” Jiyoo said.
“At least not know. I haven’t ready to face it now. And it’s not the right time. Not yet.” You said with hesitance.
At the time, all of you have arrived at the house and your unnirs got off ahead of you. You’re still hesitant whether you should follow your unnirs or just ran away again to your dorm and stay there. After a while thinking about it, you let a deep sigh and open the car door.

You hopped from the car and when you looked up, that’s when you met eyes with that pairs of pretty eyes. He smiled warmly to you. You let out your breath that you hold since you got off from the car without even realizing it.
“You scared me.”
The guy chuckled. He ruffled your hair, make your smile spread secretly.
“Ge! My hair is really a mess now!” You pouted.
He laughed lightly and pinched your cheek.
“You look cute when you’re pouting like that.”
“Ew, I smell cheesiness here.” You joked while making face at him.
He laughed handsomely. You really admired his heavenly face.
“Anyway, where have you been? Why did you suddenly disappear this morning?”
“As you can see. I came back to my dorm. I miss my unnirs so much. And they now accompany me to come here. They said they want to play with the babies.” You explained to him as the both of you walked to the back of the house.
When the two of you arrived in the house backyard, you sat in one of the swings. Chanyeol rushed to the two of you from inside the house followed by Suho and Lay behind him.
“Lio!” He threw his big body and hugged you tightly.
“I’m afraid something’s bad happened to you! You scared me! Don’t go anywhere without telling us before.”
You gasped for air because of the tight hug from the giant.
“Yeollie-ah…Yeollie oppa.” You tapped his hand that hugged you.
“You okay, righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter