Seven

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris went upstair after the celebration of the other members. He’s not really interested in joining the celebration, although him too, like this house a lot. He went to his bedroom that shared with Xiumin and plopped his body to his bed. He felt so tired today. When he was about to sleep, his phone rang loudly making him groan in annoyance. He cursed a bit, but stopped it when he read the dialer name that displayed in his phone. His lips curved up as he picked it up.

“Hey, baby!” He greeted with a cheery voice.

“What? You sound so happy. Is something happened?” The person across chuckled.

“Of course I’m happy hearing your voice again. I miss your beautiful voice.”

“Geez. Cheesy as always. You miss my voice and not me?”

“Of course I miss you more. I’ve been busy lately after attending this variety show. And yeah, you know. Taking care a baby is sure exhausting.” Kris mumbled, complaining.

“You did a great job, bie. Wanna meet up?” The person chuckled while offering him.

Kris sat up immediately with his eyes rounded and his excitement rush through his body making him want to jumping like a little kid.

“Yes, of course! Wait me 10 minutes more, I’ll be there!”

“I can’t meet you now. I will meet you at 5pm.”

Kris’ shoulder flatted right after he heard what the person said. He pouted.

“Okay, then. I will fetch you at 5pm.”

“No, it’s okay. Just wait me in the starbucks near your house.”

“You always be like this. You’re not change even a bit.”

He whined like a kid, and that’s make the person chuckled.

“The same goes to you. You’re still a silly, childish, and immature guy who tried to look cold like a bad boy.”

Kris cracked a smile. That person knows him so well.

“Arrasseo. I will wait for you.”

After that, he hung up and back to sleep with a huge grinned in his face. Xiumin came to their room, and raised his eyebrows seeing Kris sleep with a huge grin. He went to Kris and nudged him with a teasing smile.

“Hey, you weirdo. Sleep with a silly grin in your face. Something’s up here. I can smell it.”

Kris threw a pillow to Xiumin to shooing him.

“Go away, you steam bun.” Kris only mumbled incoherently.

Xiumin laughed and let him sleep. With that, he came out from their room again and went downstair to join the other members.

xxx

You sat up from your bed and went to your dressing table. You didn’t know what to do since you came back from your schedule. Your unnirs went out. They have their own business, and you left alone in the dorm. You really wanted to meet the babies, but you have to wait until tomorrow. You wanted to go out so bad, but you can’t since you still have to do your assignment from your professor. You like to attended college, but the assignments are . Your smile cracked as you have something in your mind now. You plopped your body back to your bed and dialed someone. You talked to him and ask him to meet up with you this evening. You hung up after dialed him and smiling like a fool.

You closed your ears with your plushie as your alarm ringing noisily. You snatched your alarm and turn it off as you got up and stretch your stiffen body. You looked at the clock.

“4.30 pm. Okay, okay. I’m coming.” You mumbled to yourself.

Your unnirs haven’t come back yet. You took a shower and dress up yourself. You just wore something comfy and casual, and then you drag yourself to your car. You sent messages to your unnirs, inform them that you went out for a while. You hummed your favorite song while drive your car to your favorite coffee shop. You may be young, but you can drive as well. But your unnirs and your manager always disallow you to drive, because they said you’re still young and you’re kind of a clumsy so they’re afraid you will be in a trouble. But being a rebel you are, you never obey them and always sneak out with your beloved bobby (or that’s how you used to call your car)

You arrived in your favorite starbucks as you stand in a line to order your favorite Americano. After got your drink, you text the person you’re going to meet, and telling him you’ll meet him outside the coffee shop as you and him will head to somewhere else.

(It’s an outfit you wear)

You walked outside the coffee shop while texting the person to say that you already here, so it’s better for him to come fast. Because didn’t paying attention to where you walk, you bump into someone and your drink soak his clothes.

“Oh my God!” You squeled. You took your handkerchief and clean that person’s dirty clothes.

“Sorry..sorry. Ouch, eotteokhae? I’m really sorry. I didn’t watch─”

“YA!” He shouted and yanked your hand from his clothes.

You looked up at him with shock, but then your eyes widen as you see the person you bump.

“You?!” You pointed at him still with your widening eyes.

“You?! Liora─! Ah! You little─! See what you’ve done to my clothes?!”

He burst his anger to you, as you put your poker face to him. This guy is your most hated person and he is in your enemy list, as he is the one and only person in your enemy and most hated list. You never hate someone or think that they’re your enemy except this bratty jerk guy in front of you. You have your calm and cold expression as you saw him with his red face, full of anger.

“I didn’t mean to pour my precious drink to your clothes, by the way.”

You said calmly, but cold in the same time.

“YOU FREAKING BUMPED INTO ME AND SPILT YOUR DAMN COFFEE TO MY CLOTHES!”

“Hey why did you shouting to me?! It’s your fault too! I heard your rush footstep! You run into me and bump me!”

“Oh, really? Then why did you just walk there and not walk aside? You’re freaking busy with your phone and didn’t watch your step!”

“Really Kris Wu! What is your problem actually? What kind of sin I did, that make you always be a jerk and bratty around me, to me?! AND ONLY TO ME! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU THAT MAKE YOU FREAKING HATE ME?!!”

You can’t control your anger any longer because every second you see his face, your annoyance and irritated to him only become more and more. You huffed as you can feel your face become hot. Kris showed his smirk to you, seeing your furiousness and that’s make you really want to punch him in the face, but you can’t just do it especially when you’re in public place.

“Because you’re such a naïve and childish stupid girl who always bring a trouble to me whenever you around me. You’re clumsy and careless. What kind of boy who would want you to be his girlfriend? I bet you won’t get any boyfriend.”

He said while giving you his devilish smirk and a stern stare towards you. You let out a deep sigh, trying to control yourself.

“Hello, look who’s talking. You’re just a bratty who only knows how to break a girl’s heart and have no responsibilities. What kind of stupid girl who want to be your girlfriend? She must be miserable having you. And I bet you won’t be a good father and no kids would like you.”

You said back, and giving him a glare. Again, he only smirked to you, making you want to rip .

“Really? Then why I should dressed like this when I ‘m not going to meet my girl? And who are you saying that I won’t be a good father? I’m a good daddy and everyone knows it. You silly girl didn’t know anything. I bet you will be the one who won’t be a good mother. Look at this girl. Ck. Even look at this. What kind of outfit you wear, huh?”

He eyed you from head to toe. You widened your eyes in disbelief. You’re really got sick of him.

“YA! Listen. And who do you think you are checking my appearance and critic my outfit? You’re not even my parent, my brother, my boyfie, or even my friend! This is me, this is my life I will do as I wish. Just think about your ty attitude and your own life! Don’t even care to be bothered by thinking about my life!”

You pushed him aside, stomping your feet in furious to get away as fast as possible from him, but that guy grip your wrist and pull you back to face him.

“What are you doing?! Let me go!”

You shouted to him while trying to remove his grip from your wrist. He tightened his grip to your wrist and walk closer to you, cutting inch by inch distance between you and him. You even can felt his breath. You looked at him in annoyance and irritated as you step back because he’s being closer and closer to you.

“What are you doing actually?! Let me go! It’s hurt you jerk!”

You shrieked and pushing him with all your strength, but instead, he gripped both your hands in one hand and locked yourself in a wall with his one free hand.

“Let me go you jerk!” You hissed because you can’t scream without cracking your voice. You can felt your face hotter as his face just an inch away from your face.

“What if no?” He asked with a husky voice and his face.

You rolled your eyes and send him your coldest glare.

“You will do as my command.”

You said in a really low and cold voice. You only showed this side of you if you’re really furious and pissed. But he’s chuckled instead, making you pissed even more.

“I won’t.” He stopped chuckling and looked at you with a stern stare.

“Not until you wash my clothes.” He continued.

Then, he let go of your hands and pulled back his body, he remove his suit and start to his shirt. He threw his dirty shirt to your face. You took his shirt off from your face and looking at him with your furious face. He folded his arm in his chest as he enjoying your redden furious face. He now only wore a plain white shirt, and then he put his grey suit back.

“Wash it until it’s really clean and there’s no more dirt, not even single dirt.”

He said and then pats your shoulder, and walk away.

“I swear she never watch TV or browsing on internet. She didn’t even know I’m a good daddy, she never saw me in Hello Baby. Let’s just see who will be the worst parent. I will be a great daddy and I bet my life you can’t even cook a food for your child.”

Kris said in annoyance being said a worst daddy. He promised to himself to show that bratty girl he’s a good daddy. He walked without glancing back to where you stand, frozen.

You blinked and gain your conscious back, as you saw him walk away. Your angriness rush back to your body and you can just stomp your feet in annoyance as you walk the opposite. Your phone rang and you pick it up immediately.

“What?” You snapped with an irritate voice to the person who called you.

“Hey, what’s wrong? And by the way, where are you? I’ve been waiting for you in front of the starbucks for about 15 minutes.” That person said.

You softened hearing his voice.

“I’m sorry. Wait me there. I’ll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter