Eight

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo had their usual practice for their performance tomorrow. Suddenly, their practice room’s door opened roughly and causing a loud bang sound, and that’s make all of them jump in shock. They looked at the door, and seeing three little devil run to their direction with an addition one baby devil crawled towards them.

“Hey baby! When did you arrive?” Baekhyun approached Gracie.

“How did you get here? With who?”

Sehun asked the babies, confuse why the babies can get here. Gracie ran to Baekhyun and hug his leg. Baekhyun chuckled and take her to the air and swing her, pretend like an airplane. Gracie laughed merrily. Hyunsoo ran to Baekhyun and jumping happily, asking Baekhyun to take him like Gracie. Jini sat in Lay’s lap as she watching the others. Shockingly, today the babies are really different. They opened up more and show their real side. Even Jini talked more, way too much for their shocking. Jini even yelled and laughing hard. She never be like this before. But...this side of the babies bothered the daddies. They kept interrupt the practice, make them can’t practice.

“Baby...please. Stop running everywhere. If you want to be here, just sit there nicely and watch the daddies practicing. Okay?”

D.O said to the babies, stopping them from running. The babies only pouted at him.

“We want to play!”

Gracie said, while folding her arms in her chest cutely and pouting. Kai nudged Kris with his elbow.

“She looked like you. You teach her that?” Kai said while laughing.

Kris ruffled Gracie’s hair. And that’s make Jini pouted.

“Appa!” Jini went to Kris and hug his arm, trying to get his attention.

“Appa Jini want to play!” Jini cupped Kris’ face with her small hands, trying to get his attention.

Kris chuckled. He kissed Jini’s nose.

“Arrasseo...arrasseo. What do you want to play, hm?” He asked while pinch her cheek.

“I want to read this book!” Jini took the book Lay give to her.

“Hyeong! We need to practice!” Kai whined.

They only let out deep sigh and continue their practice. Carson cried all the way, and Xiumin choose to held that baby with him while still dancing with restricted movement. Jini slept in the center of the practice room, make them hard to dance. Gracie who sat in the couch joined Jini sleep in the floor in the center of the room. Meanwhile Carson played with his toys in front of the mirror. Tao turned the music off and plop his body to the couch. He pouted.

“We can’t practice if it’s like this!” He whined.

Suddenly, one crew gave them an envelope.

“I will read it!” Sehun snatched the envelope and open it.

“How was it being a daddy? Since you did a great job make the babies showing their real side, it means you finally capture their heart. To congratulate you, we already prepare a special gift for you! This gift will help you and make you easier in taking care of the babies. But before that, you have to complete a mission.” Sehun stopped reading and groan.

“Why didn’t they let us get the gift without completing the mission?” Tao whined.

“Just continue it, Sehun-a.” Luhan said. Sehun just nodded obeying him.

“You have to find this special gift with the babies’ help. You’ll split into 4 teams. Each team has one baby to guide you to the gift’s place. The winner will get another advantage, that’s having lunch with their team and the baby in a famous Chinese restaurant.” Sehun’s eyes lit up.

“I have to win this! I want to eat jajangmyeon since 2 days ago.” He said.

“Continue, Oh Sehun.” Kai elbowed him. Sehun pouted.

“Arrasseo.”

“And the team will be divided by choosing card with the babies’ picture on it. If they get Hyunsoo’s picture, it means he will be guided by Hyunsoo, and there will be 3 of you get Hyunsoo’s picture.” Sehun finished reading the message.

One of the crew gave them the cards, and one by one they take the card. In the end, in team Carson there are Suho, Xiumin, and D.O; team Jini there are Chen, Lay, and Kris; team Hyunsoo there are Chanyeol, Luhan, and Tao; team Gracie there are Kai, Baekhyun, and Sehun.

“Suho hyeong, D.O hyeong, Xiumin hyeong fighting.” Tao teased them because they’re Carson’s team.

What a 10 months old baby can do to guide you to find a gift? Tao laughed in victory seeing the team and have a high faith in winning this mission because he has Hyunsoo, the clever baby boy in his team.

“You’ll head somewhere, there the babies will guide you to the gift’s place. But before that, there you have to change your clothes and dress properly. The mission start...now!”

They arrived in the building, and they immediately run to the building. But they’re being stopped by a guy.

“Before you guys continue this mission, you have to dress in a proper dress like when you’re attending a formal party. Also with the babies.”

They just groaned, but obeying that guy to change clothes. After changed and make up, they change into a handsome prince charming. They all looked awesome in their suits.

(imagine they use something like this)

The daddies waited for the babies, but they didn’t show up. While the babies actually went to see you with one of crew (remember the last chapt when the babies meet you in one of the room in the building). After the babies went out from your room, that crew told them to guide the daddies to go to another room and get a gift box there. The babies are really clever. They understood and run to where the daddies wait, and the daddies smile widely because the babies look way too adorable as they look at them in amaze.

“Because you all have ready, you can continue the mission! Mission start...now!”

They took their babies’ hand and run to where the baby tell. But what they didn’t know, including you, the crew and PD had change plan. The babies will lead them to a room with a box. Inside the box, there is a message telling them to go to the auditorium. There, they’ll get their gift.

xxx

You waited patiently as you walk inside the room. You walked from the couch to the door, from the door back to the couch, and from the couch to the window then to the veranda. You stood in front of the door’s veranda while looking to the outside.

You just stood there and enjoying the street’s look. You didn’t know why, but suddenly you remember the God of devil’s shirt that you have wash. You went to the couch, where you place your bag and open it. You looked at the shirt with furiousness. You really didn’t have any idea why that jerky guy act like that towards you. You never ever did something bad to him, but he’s being a jerk like that to you, and only to you. Because he’s ALWAYS being nice to other people, to other girl, including your unnirs, but not to you. When  he met your group, he will greet your unnirs, and pretend like didn’t see you, like you were invisible. And he will give you that stupid and annoying smirk when he was about to leave. What a nonsense. You scrunched your nose and suddenly realize. You were thinking about that goddamn God of devil!

OH MY GOD. NOOO.

You shook your head in horror and stand up immediately. You huffed, and for the fifth time you look to the door, but the door just stay in its state. No sign the door will opened by someone. You waited about 15 minutes, but no one come. You bored to death, and that’s make you unmood. You took your phone and text Yixing, hoping that he will call you and you can escape from this boredom. But after waited his reply or call for about 3 minutes, you realize that he must be busy and currently working right now. You just sighed desperately, but then you heard your door room open. Your face brighten and your smile wide open, but after seeing the person, your smile decrease slightly. It wasn’t your babies nor the daddy but the earlier crew.

“Follow me, Liora-ssi. We will meet your babies.”

Heard ‘the babies’ make your smile increase again. You nodded and follow him with the girl who make up and dressed you earlier helping you to walk when actually, you’ll be okay if you walk by yourself. Without noticed it, you already stand in front of a door. You looked up to the crew and the girl beside you who smile widely to you.

“The door will open. You just need to step inside.”

The crew was about to open the door, but you stop him by grabbing his arm.

“Wait! Wait! Is the daddy also there? With the babies?”

You asked him with your panic face. He chuckled and pat your hand who grabbing his arm.

“Don’t need to worry or nervous. Just relax. We are filming you now. So be like the Liora we know. The coolest and amazing lady.”

You just laughed awkwardly and remove your hand from him. You let a deep sigh, and then trying to smile.

“Okay. I can do this. You can shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter