Four

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O woke all of the members. They were exhausted after baby sit four superior babies. And that’s only the beginning, their first day together. Even they felt exhausted, all of them happy for experiencing being a daddy. And they felt it know. It’s not easy to be a parent, to be a daddy to be exact. And today, they begin their second day as a daddy.

“Wah…its really peace.”

Xiumin said after sit in the couch with Luhan, Kai, and Sehun. The other nodded. Tao stretched his body.

“Ah~ it’s so nice. The air is really fresh!”

Tao said in front of the house’s door. Chen approached him and join him there.

“It’s really peace because the babies are still sleep.” Suho said in front of the camera.

Baekhyun approached Suho and join him who talking in front of the camera. Kris and Chanyeol sat in the dining room and just stare to the kitchen with blank face, haven’t fully wake up. Meanwhile D.O already started to make their breakfast with Lay helping him.

“We ran out the ingredients. There’s no ingredients for lunch.” D.O said.

Suho walked to the kitchen, approaching D.O and Lay.

“Let’s buy it today!” Suho said.

“Ya, hyung! We have envelope!” Sehun shouted from the living room.

Everyone turned to look at Sehun and they start to go there.

“Read it, jongin-a!” Sehun threw the envelope to Kai.

“Ya maknae!” Kai shouted at maknae, who just laugh full of victory.

Kai opened the envelope and read the message there.

“Today is a special day for EXO’s family. It’s shopping day! All of you, together with the babies will go shop for foods or ingredients, shop for house’s supplies and equipments, and shop for the babies’ clothes.”

All of them cheered in happiness. After that, they started to wake the babies up.

xxxx

“Jini-ya~” Baekhyun approached Jini who still half asleep. After one day together, they can get close a little bit with Gracie, Hyunsoo, and Carson, while Jini still didn’t want to talk to them, and she only want to be with Kris. Jini didn’t look at Baekhyun nor answer him. Baekhyun hugged Jini, trying to get her attention. But Jini shoved him away. Chanyeol approached the two, and he also trying to get Jini’s attention. When Kris walked pass them, Jini run to him and she hug his leg. Kris chuckled and he hold Jini immediately.

“Jini-ya, why? That two people do something bad to you?” Kris asked.

Jini just hide her face in Kris’ chest. Baekhyun and Chanyeol approached Kris and Jini.

“Ya, hyung!” Baekhyun protested.

Not long after, they arrived in the supermarket to get their supplies. They took the things and play happily. The babies also looked happy with the daddies. Sometimes, the daddy also bickered about the food or the veggies.

“Hyung I want this!” Tao put his favorite cereal to the cart.

“Ya, Tao-ya! You have taken too much things! This, and this too! And also this things! Put them back! It’s too much. We don’t have much money.” Suho said.

Tao pouted, but obeying his hyung.

“I will keep this! I will pay it with my own.” He checked his wallet.

“Wait! Where is my wallet?” Tao panicked and search his wallet immediately.

“Are you sure you bring the wallet with you?” D.O asked.

“Of course! I put it…Ah, right! I put it in the dining table! I forgot to bring it with me.” He smiled sheepishly while scratching his neck.

The rest of them only shook their head and continue their shopping. After shopping for the supplies, they went to department store to take a look. But in the end, they also bought the clothes. Especially the babies’ clothes. The babies looked so happy and energetic. Including Jini, even she’s not talked much, but she seems really happy going out. They shopping until lunch time, they went to a restaurant to grab their lunch. The daddies looked at the babies in horrified, afraid they will be like yesterday, when they messing up the lunch time. But surprisingly, the babies behave well and they eat nicely. They obeyed the daddies, and that’s make the daddies realive.

They arrived home and the babies look exhausted from the shopping day. They slept right after they arrive.

xxx

Exo with their new kids gathered in the living room while playing on the next day. The babies really cute, but they’re too out of control, and the daddies need to struggle to get their heart. Today, the daddies only lazing in the living room and the babies play by themselves. They didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter