Fifteen

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day. A week after you came back here after runaway to your dorm, sulking, that time. You came back after being persuaded by the director, staffs, and other exo members, especially Luhan. His words really got inside of you.

After washed up you went to veranda in the 2nd floor. It’s the same floor as your room and the others room. When you’re about to opened the door to the veranda, you saw a guy there. He looked at the scenery in front of him with his peaceful face. He looked so heavenly calm. And you have to admit, he looked handsome. The view of him like this, it’s warming and calming your heart. It’s so familiar like you used to see this view. But in the same time, it’s torn you. You felt like your heart pinched. The view of him like this, it remain you of your past. It remained you of someone from your past. You can’t help your body not shaking because of holding back tears. Your eyes already teary and the tears were about to fall. You turned your body from facing him, but when you were about to go you hear his voice.

“Liora?”

His voice, the sound of his voice calling you like this, it’s rare yet so familiar in your ears. That person’s deep and calm voice that you always admire. You inhaled a deep sigh to control yourself and prevent your tears to fall before turn to face him.

“Hey…Kris.”

You greeted him back, but when you called his name, your voice trailing over. You gave him your half-hearted smile. He only looked straight to your eyes. You looked back at him, but you broke the stare right away. You looked away, and then laugh awkwardly.

“I don’t know you’re a morning person. And by the way, I think it’s your first time calling my name like that. Usually you will call me ‘fool’, ‘silly’, ‘stupid girl’, ‘bratty girl’ or whatever it is.” You laughed again. But this time, you sound really weird.

He’s not answered you and remained silent. You looked up at him again, trying to look at his expression. He looked at your eyes. There’s confusion, sadness, and a feeling like he’s missing someone in those pair of eyes. Your eyes began to teary again as you looked away from him, didn’t want him to see your teary eyes and knowing your uneasy heart.

“I…h…have t…to go─”

“You…you remain me of someone. You…make me confuse.” He said cutting your words.

He still looked at you intensely, trying to read your feeling through your eyes. You dodged from his stare. You cleared your throat and laugh bitterly.

“What are you talking about actually? Why are you like this all of sudden? Are you sick?”

You asked Kris trying to clear the awkward tension between you and him. Suddenly you felt like your throat dry and no matter how much you gulp your saliva, it will still dry.

“I…need to go, Kris. I just r…remember m…my eonni call me a…and I have to go back to my d…dorm.” You said a bit stutter.

You turned away and walk as fast as you can to your room to get your handbag. You didn’t even care to change your clothes. When you went out from your room, you didn’t see Kris in the veranda anymore. You held out a deep sigh and walk faster downstairs and you choose to walk without knowing where to go.

xxx

Kris watched you walk outside the house from his room’s window. The more he tried to search the answer, the more he confused. He hated this weird feeling he had towards her. That girl’s presence that feel so familiar─ like she used to be there, her eyes when she laugh looks familiar, the view of her side looks familiar, and the sound of her laugh that also looks familiar for him. She…remained Kris of that girl, a girl from his memories. He must be crazy to say that little girl was his first love, because she was too young that time. But Kris loved her. He used to love that girl. He may sound like a psycho or e because his first love was an eleven years old girl when his age that time already 15. But he was always with her since she was only 2 years old and he was 6. At first, she was like his younger sister. Kris always protected her and even played with her. Although sometimes he tease that little girl and make her cried. She used to grow with him in Canada. He used to be with her and spend his teenage days with her by his side. Grew together with her, her presence that always used to be there with him, maybe that’s the reasons why Kris had those kinds of feelings toward her. But later, he realize. He loved her not only because his presence that always in his side, but also something in him─ without any reason, said that he loved her. But someday, when he realized his crazy feeling toward her, she left. She left him without him knowing. He just found her empty house the next day. And from that time, he decided to hate her because she left him, because he felt betrayed by her. Kris decided to forget her and erase her from his heart, his memories. He decided to never love any girl with all his heart anymore. He decided to never give any girl his heart and never trust any girl.

Kris didn’t know why he can fall to a little girl, a baby when he’s not a little boy anymore, when he was a mature guy. They had been together since she was only 2 and he was 6. Their house only separated by a wall. They used to play together in the backyard of their house that connected each other. They used to sit in the rooftop of one of their house every night to watch the night sky. They had been together for 15 years. He knew how she grew. He watched her from time to time. He was there when she learned how to read. He was there when she was reading her book by her own for the first time. He was there when she learned mathematics for the first time. He was there when she learned how to ride a bicycle for the first time. He was there to help her and laugh at her when she fell when learning how to ride a bicycle for the first time. She experienced almost all her first time with him by her side. Although he always made fun of her and every day and she grew to hate him and for her, Kris was her frienemies. They used to be together, always together. Just like a pair of shoes. Kris hated her for this reason. Because she just left without saying anything, not even a single goodbye, when she used to be together with him, when she had been grew up with him. When he had this kind of feeling, how can she just left? She forgotten all of their memories. She just threw them away.

And one day, that girl came. When he already almost forget her─ No, he will never forget her─ when he was almost let her go and not think about her as often as before, she came. Liora came. Actually, she never did anything wrong to him. Actually, he never hated her. The reason why he’s always being a jerk toward her was because… Liora remained him of her. Liora really resemble to that girl. Liora look really familiar. All of the things in Liora remained him of her.

Remained him to his first love, Alana.

xxx

You went to the silent café. No one there in this time. There were only two persons in the table in the corner of that café that talked to each other. They looked serious. Maybe they talked about their work because they wore a suit. You sat far away from them and also far from the wide glass window─ you used to sit in the table near the wide glass window─ your favorite spot to sit. After told the waitress your order, a glass of water, you only sit there. You can’t help to prevent yourself to flashback. To your life back then, when you’re still in your mom’s hometown, Canada. To a guy that used to be your fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter