Fourteen

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was three days after the kids were having cold, and now they’re healthy again— thanks God— and You don’t need to worry anymore because just like they were never having cold, they’re so bright, laughing and running over the house with their appas. Today’s point is to get Jini talk to all appa, and not scared to speak out or interact with other people.

Today was sure a calm and relaxing day, but you kinda had a hard time since it was your second day of period. Nice thing the babies listen to you well, so much less it helped you enough, but still. It can’t lessen your sensitiveness.

You were in your room when suddenly your cousin barged inside.

“You seems off today, what’s wrong?” Suho nudged you.

You startled as you tried to calm your nerves and held your temper.

“Yah, I told you million times don’t just came in like that—” You huffed. “—I’m okay.” You continued.

“Yah, Miss Han, I’m your oppa. Why? I know something’s wrong with you. I can sense it you know.” He lamely joked.

You looked at him with your bored looks and let a sigh.

“I’ve told you already, Joonmyeon oppa.” You emphasize his name.

“Nah, see? You will only call me like that when you’re dead serious or in a bad mood. Okay, I won’t bother you anymore, but just gonna inform you we will start shoot at 10 am.”

With that, he closed the door and you can hear his step walked further away. Still 3 hours to go. You thought. You looked back to your dresser and tied your hair messily, then went downstairs. Though the shooting haven’t started yet, you still have to feed the babies and those spoiled giants. You hated seeing them starving, especially the babies.

You were almost done cooking, but then remembered you have to give them fruits just for snack before the breakfast ready. You’re afraid they’re already starved. You asked the babies to do so, it’s for the babies so they can learn how to interact with elder people.

“Now Jini, you give Xiumin appa and Lay appa this apples. And also ask them to cut your apple for you. Come on, baby.” You said, as you kissed her cheek.

Magically, she nodded and went to them, then give the apple to them.

“Say ‘please cut it for me, appa’, Jini-ya.” Kris said.

You looked at Kris a little surprised he can say something like that. And Jini copied what Kris said. You rounded your eyes. Whoa. Seemed like Jini improved a lot. You went back to the kitchen, but suddenly Baekhyun and Xiumin were playing chase and run there, and it makes your head thumped, in addition you were holding the pain of your period. You tried to calm yourself, and ask them not to play there, especially play chase and run.

“Okay…okay, we won’t. We won’t.”

Baekhyun said as he panted while half laughing, but still looking at Xiumin, afraid he will chase him. You rolled your eyes and tried to concentrate to your work— cooking. But when you’re done cooking and about to place the food in the table, Hyunsoo and Gracie were running here and there, while Sehun and Tao were chasing over him. And that’s right when you place the food, Hyunsoo bumped into you, and the food were falling then followed by the sound of plate shattered in the floor. You couldn’t hold your anger anymore, and you burst out all of sudden.

“STOP IT! CHOI HYUNSOO! OH SEHUN!” You furiously shouted. Your face were burning in red.

Everyone suddenly stopped their activity and stayed quite seeing you angry.

“How many time I should tell you don’t play chase and run inside the house! Don’t you know if the babies bumped into something dangerous there will be bad things happen?!”

Gracie was about to walked towards you, but you stopped her.

“No, Gracie don’t go anywhere, don’t come closer!” You demanded her. She then just stayed silent in her place, then she started to cry.

After Gracie cried, Carson started to cry. You closed your eyes, your head was like about to explode.

“What a good job you did.”

Then a damn comment were blurt out loud from a goddamn jackass.

“What?!” You’re already in a really bad mood, so you couldn’t hold it any longer.

Then he came closer towards you.

“Can’t you just say it and not yelling like that, you made Gracie cry. What kind of best mom like this?”

Enough.

“I’ve already said that hundred times! But no one listen to me! You think you’re good, huh?! You don’t even do anything! Am I your maid or what?!!”

You panted after blurting out what inside your head in fume. Luhan got up then went closer to you, squatted then cleaning the mess from the plate, held Gracie then giving her to Lay. You just stood there, watching him did that, and something inside you warmed. You didn’t feel as angry as before, and your body were a little relax, because before, you tensed while arguing with Kris. Suddenly, Luhan went to you again, and holding your hand. You were startled as you automatically pulled back your hand, but he grabbed it again, and pointing at the scratch with blood in your finger. Your heart rustled at his gentle touch as you couldn’t take your eyes from him. He put an ointment and wrapped it with a bandage.

“Here. It’s okay, Lio.” He said to you and gave you his angelic smile. You just dumbfounded looking at his smile.

But suddenly Kris scoffed and you tensed again, your mood were broken again.

“That’s why a kid shouldn’t be a mom like this.”

“What’s your problem with me actually? Why are you concerning my life? Are you even know me?” You sarcastically talked back to him. Kris only scoffed.

“You like him, right? Luhan?” He said, and you rounded your eyes. Luhan was just a centimeters away from you and Kris.

But seemed like not only Luhan who heard the conversation. Everyone in the house did.

“That’s none of your business!”

“But you’re lucky. Because Luhan like you too. Why don’t you two start to date?”

“Stop it Kris! I don’t want to hear you and your nonsense anymore, so get out of my sight!” You couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Why would I?”

“Okay, then. I’m out! I’m not gonna do this anymore!”

With that, you packed your stuff and then leave that house. The rest exo were about to chase you, but Suho forbid them.

“Just leave her alone. She maybe went back to her dorm, to her unnirs. She’s going to be alright. I know her, because she’s my sister.”

xxx

You went back to the dorm, and your unnirs were surprised to see you here with eyes swollen and tears in your cheeks.

“Hey…what’s wrong sweetie? What happened?” Soo Ra eonni went to you and pulled you into a hug.

You cried in her embrace.

“I don’t want to do it again, eonni! I can’t stand it anymore!”

“Okay, okay…but why?” She asked you again.

“Right, Lio tell us why?” Jiyong caressed you.

Soo Ra let out her embrace, then Jiyoo gave you a drink to calm you. Your favorite milk. Soo Ra led y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter