Ten

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you went upstair, the rest exo members have woken up and when you went downstair, they have already gathered in dining room. You hold Carson in your arms with your left hand holding Jini’s hand, and Gracie holding Jini’s other hand. While Hyunsoo walked in front of you, like he’s leading the way while jumping happily. All of you will continue your shooting tomorrow, but you asked the PD and staff to let the babies stay with you today. Luhan approached you and the babies, and take Hyunsoo and Gracie, then holding their hands. You smiled at Luhan, and he smile back at you.

“Wow. What a perfect picture. Just like a real family. Suho be patient okay. Liora you’re so mean. Played two guys’ heart.” Kris said coldly.

You just rolled your eyes at him while Luhan look at you and Kris in confused face.

“Shut your mouth if you don’t know anything.” You said back with bored tone.

You didn’t want to fighting with him, especially in front of the babies and the rest exo members. You sat in your chair while serving your babies’ breakfast. You have no appetite at all after hearing Kris’ annoying comment. You just had about 4 spoons of your breakfast and the rest of the breakfast you spend with feeding your babies.

After having breakfast, you went to sink and wash all the dishes. But then, someone stood beside you and took the plates in your hand.

“Let me do it. You have made the breakfast.”

You looked to your side and found Luhan smiling to you. You smiled back to him and let him wash the dishes. You helped him with drying the clean plates.

“Can I ask you something?” Luhan suddenly asked you.

“Of course. What’s that?” You looked at him.

“I’m just curious. What’s wrong with you and Kris?”

You looked at him a bit surprise by his sudden question about you and Kris. You just chuckled faintly.

“He’s my enemy. That’s all. I don’t know why, but he hates me so much. Don’t you see he’s always being a jerk around me?” You answered him.

“He’s not usually like that. He’s a nice person.” Luhan commented.

“Yeah. Maybe to you guys, but not to me. I don’t understand it too.” You just shrugged.

“Don’t mind him. When you guys know each other, I’m sure you can get along with him. And you will know he’s a nice and warm person.” Luhan said while chuckling.

You just nodded with no interest.

“Mm..Lulu, can we not talk about him? My mood will ruin whenever I’m talking about him.” You said boldly. Luhan chuckled.

“Okay I won’t talk about him anymore.”

xxx

You went back to your room after spending time washing the dishes with Luhan. You really liked Luhan. He’s such a nice, kind, caring, and soft guy just like your type. You liked to spending time with him. He’ll make you happy and be your mood booster. You liked to talk to him and joking around with him. Luhan was just perfect in your eyes. Someone knocked your door’s room. That person peeked as you chuckle at him.

“Hey, cousin. What’s wrong?” You greeted him while grinning.

“Can I come in?” Suho asked while grinning back at you. You chuckled and nod.

“Sure thingy. Just come in and close the door.” You said.

“Pssh you’re being so dictator.” He blew his bangs.

You just laughed then shrug at him.

“Hey, Yoonhee. Can I ask you something about you and Kris?” He asked.

You gave him your deflate face. Got irritate by his question about you and Kris. What’s wrong with you and him being enemy? Is it forbidden? Is it a sin? God, you felt like a murder being intimidated by all those questions that sounds like “Why did you murder him?”

“Well, it’s better for you to call me by that name.” You said, didn’t really want to answer his question.

“Yah, answer me. You didn’t get to tell me about anything ever since you grew up in Canada. Back when you’re still younger, you always tell me everything that bother you and I will always be there for you and help you, be your knight from far. Protect you whenever you come here to Korea, from all bad guys who harass you because of your pretty face.”

You smiled at him. You only had him, you’re one and only oppa since you’re the only kid in your family.

“You didn’t tell me anything about you and Kris. And I know there’s something about it.” He looked at you with his caring eyes.

“You know I only have you as my brother, right?” You asked him while smile sincerely.

“Ah, and also about your first time meet Lay. How you ended up be friend with him and being so close like that.” He said.

“Yeah, yeah. I get it. I will tell you everything. There you go again with your protectiveness.” You said while rolling your eyes, then grinning.

“You know I only have you as my one and only sister, right?” He teased you by copying what you said. You laughed and playfully hit his arm. Suho laughed along with you and mess your hair playfully.

“My sister has grown up.”

xxx

You looked up at your cousin’s face for a while then stare blankly to your bed as your memories flooded your mind.

It was a month before you went to Korea. After your parents decided to come back to Korea from Canada as your dad will handling works from Korea, you decided to take some times for yourself and went to China. You were using your headphone as you walk to the gate of the airport. You sat in one of the chair there, and take off your headphone. You just looked around the airport to find something good to grab for lunch since it’s already lunch time and you haven’t eat since you’re in the plane. You were about to take your headphone when you realize your headphone was missing. It’s your precious headphone. It has memories with it. You can’t lose it just like that. You searched for it and you’re about to cry when you see someone who sat in the same table as yours, but sit the opposite to you, holding it. You examined the headphone that guy hold, and you’re sure it’s your headphone. But you’re too afraid to ask him. What if you’re wrong? What if that headphone was his? You just shrugged the thought and keep searching for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter