Twelve

EXO Daddies?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hweeeee”

The sound woken you up from your beauty sleep. You did a little bit of stretching because, your joints were all aching after doing an intense practice yesterday. It’s been a while since the last time you practice with your group. Yesterday, the Hello Baby filming was not done really intensively like before so, you had time to go to the company, and practice with the rest of your group.

These thoughts have washed you away from your main intention to wake up. You hurriedly ran to the babies’ room.

“Carson-ah, are you alright?” you said in a panic voice although you knew that Carson haven’t been able to talk. You gently hugged him, and lifted him up while patting his back.

The sounds of footsteps can clearly be heard. You looked at the door, and Lay showed up with his sleepy yet panic look.

“What happened? Why did Carson cry?”

“I don’t know, Xing ge. I think he is hungry” You said while rocking Carson, side to side.

“Ah, that’s right. Wait a sec , I will take his milk”

“Alright. Thank you, Yixing ge”

While waiting for Yixing ge to return, you looked around the babies’ room. Carson was finally calmed down. You caressed his hair while smiling at his cute expression. You walked around, and studied the other babies’ sleeping faces. You can’t help but, to giggled at their cute faces. Hyunsoo who was actually pretty active, slept really calmly while his thumb. Gracie slept while hugging her plushie, and last but not least, Jini slept peacefully like a princess.

“I got the milk!” cried Yixing while holding the bottle.

“Arasseo, I will feed him. What time is it now, ge?”

Yixing checked the time. “Oh Lord, its 9 am already! I will wake all the members”

You jumped a bit. No way, its 9 am?

Carson eyes widen as he looked at the milk. You chuckled because of his cute wide eyes.

“Let’s drink milk, Carson-ah” You smiled while feeding him with milk. Carson drank his milk well maybe, he was very hungry.

After a while, sounds of footsteps and groans heard also, the sounds of opening and closing doors. Figures came closer to the babies’ room. Some of them went downstairs, still sleepy as ever.

“Morning, Liora!” A tall figure peeked in the babies’ room, it’s Chanyeol.

“Morning too, oppa” You said while smiling at him.

“Are you doing okay there?”

“Yes, as usual” You shot him your smile again. “Um, oppa can you help me waking the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter