Surprise Sleepover~ Philtrum Kiss ^^

College With The Boys

Oh my god guys, before this chapter I just have to say that I am so excited right now! I'm about to go watch HP 7 Part 2 KYAAAAAH! hehe ^^

and to this chapter we go, enjoy ~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--Joyce’s POV--

“And your punishment isss…!!!” Key announced, building up too much anticipation, “PHILTRUM KISS!!!”

Everyone in the room replied with an “Ehh?”

“Umma, what the heck is a phil..trum?” Taemin asked nervously, thinking it might be something erted.

Key laughed at Taemin, “Don’t worry Taeminnie, this is your philtrum.” he pointed to the spot right above his upper lip and right under his nose.

Everyone suddenly gasped, realizing the Philtrum kiss punishment that Onew and Minho were about to endure.

“YAAAAAH!” Minho complained loudly, putting his face into the carpet and punching it. Onew put his face into his palms, pretending to weep.

“WOOOH!” Taemin cheered, “Go Minho hyung and Onew hyung! FIGHTING!~” Taemin posed a cute pose, pretending to be a cheerleader.

“And,” Key added, “Jjongie and I will show you a demonstration of how to PROPERLY do it~” Key smirked and cocked his head at us. I laughed in complete amusement the whole time.

He’s just happy he gets to have this much skinship in one night.

Key leaned in on Jonghyun and everyone watched intensely. Jonghyun smiled at his boyfriend and Key pouted his lips dramatically. Taemin was peeking at his umma and hyung in between his fingers as he held his hands up to cover his eyes. Finally, Key kissed Jonghyun softly, right above his lips. Though it was a soft kiss, Key made sure that the kiss was very audible.

Minho, Onew, and I were screaming and curling our fingers at the scene and at the kiss. “UMMMAA!” Taemin yelled throwing his hands up to shield his eyes from key who was now looking very seductively at Jonghyun. Jonghyun returned the kiss Key had given him by kissing him on the lips. I laughed hard and Key threw a peace sign at us for behaving seductively in front of us.

“Minho kisses Onew,” Key said, getting to the point, “He was the one who broke the Pocky, so that’s fair enough, right yeobo?” Jonghyun nodded.

Minho rolled his eyes, “Lets get this over with Onew.”

Onew smirked, “Ah, this weather has been attracting a cold,” Onew started and rubbed his nose obnoxiously, “Oooh, and too bad for you Minho, I’ve just started to grow my stache out to attract the ladies~” He said smoothly and seductively his lips at Minho, rubbing the spot right under his nose, pretending he had a mustache. Of course he was fooling around.

Taemin and I could barely breath as we cracked up on the floor, punching pillows at Onew’s ridiculous comment. Minho fumed and whacked him with a pillow.

“Stop kidding hyung!” he yelled gritting my teeth and grabbing the collars of his shirt roughly.

“Alright! Geez, Minho.” Onew said laughing at his own jokes. He bit on his upper lip to give more room for Minho to kiss and cocked his head up at Minho.

“I cant believe I’m doing this.” Minho growled, grasping the back of Onews neck to keep it steady. Taemin and I were dying of anticipation.

With a quick second, Minho pulled Onews neck and he firmly and clearly kissed Onew right above the lip. He pulled away fast, wiping his mouth with his hand and making vomiting noises.

The viewers, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and I, were screaming with excitement and curling are fingers together crazily as we watched Minho and Onew.

“I GOT ITTTT~~” Key announced, waving his phone around in the air, he successfully recorded the whole thing.

Taemin, Key and I jumped around and were high fiving each other like freaks. Key calmed down and cleared his throat, he held his phone in front of Onew, it was still on record, “So Onew hyung.. How was the kiss?” I cracked up as Onew covered his mouth, pretending to be shocked. Everyone was out of breath from laughing too hard.

Minho was too tired to chase Key around for his phone that just recorded his scandal with Onew. Minho laid on the carpet, dumbfounded and irritated.

“That was great,” I said happily and extremely amused.

We decided to relax for the rest of the night. I helped Minho set up blankets to cover the floor between my bed and Taemins where the boys would be sleeping the night. I set up their pillows.

Taemin decided to let the love birds sleep on his bed and Taemin would sleep on the floor.

“Yah, you better not try to do anything funny up there,” Onew warned Key and Jonghyun as he laid down in between Minho and Taemin.

“But we want another baby,” Key joked and whined. Taemin looked at them suspiciously, he was too innocent to know he they meant.

“YAH!” Minho yelled, whacking the couple in the bed. I laughed into my pillow.

“We have kids here!” Minho continued to rant at the overly seductive Key. Onew covered Taemins ears as Key and Jonghyun continued to fool around.

I pretended to be sick at the sight and cracked up as Minho ranted to them about their PDA in front of the innocent Taemin.

We all calmed down when it hit 2am. I was listening to the groups conversations before we went to sleep. Minho was talking about tryouts, Onew talked about opening a chicken restaurant, I talked to them about my scholarship, but I didnt mention my true identity. Taemin had already fallen asleep a long while ago. Minho and Onew where the next to fall asleep.

Key and Jonghyun fell asleep in each others arms after I hear them whisper sweet things to each other, like “Yeobo, saranghae.”, “Jagiyah.. Saranghae.. I‘ll see you in my dreams”. I could hear Jonghyun give Key little goodnight kisses as Key giggled over every little one, then they fell silent, and I fell asleep after that too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Successful punishment for Minho and Onew! Haha! Aren't Jongkey just to die for? ^^

Thank you for reading <3