Onew Hyung?!

College With The Boys

 

--Taemin’s POV--

Zico grabbed the collars of my shirt firmly but before he could do anything else the door swung open. I gasped, frightened by the loud sound of the door banging into the wall.

“Hey guys, whats up?” the guy at the door said, it sounded like he was chewing something. He stepped inside the small room and into my view. I gasped in shock, Onew hyung?! What?! Why.. He can't be part of this, right?! No.. no it can't be.

“EH?!” I cried. Only then did he notice I was in the room.

Zico let go of my shirt and stood up, “Hyung.”

 

--Onew’s POV--

--the scene after Zico and Top left him at the cafeteria--

The nice lunch ladies gave me a bunch of left over chicken. I chewed on them happily at the cafeteria by myself, enjoying the sensation of chicken entering my tummy. Though I was enjoying myself, I kept thinking about what Zico and Top were up to next. Only after eating through three chicken legs did my curiosity get the best of me.

I never followed the guys to whatever they were doing, but today seemed particularly different and suspicious to me. I picked up a chicken leg to eat while I made my investigation, thanked the lunch ladies for the food and made my way out.

I walked down the hallway, gnawing my chicken slowly, savoring the piece. I almost regretted going cause I had no idea where the two guys would have went and I was still a bit hungry. I was considering turning around and going back to the cafeteria until I walked to some deserted hallway and heard screaming. Found them.

 

--Jonghyun’s POV--

Key and I decided to check out the cafeteria, but for the most part Key just wanted to take a rest. He looked exhausted and stressed to the max. He sat at a table and I bought him a can of Sprite from the vending machine.

He pouted and put the hood of his racoon kigirumi on, he looks really cute as a racoon, I chuckled and handed him the cold drink, “Jagiyah, I think people are jealous of our outfits,” I laughed and looked around at the cafeteria. People were staring at us and giving us weird looks.

Key turned around and gave them death stares. I saw his neck stiffen as something caught his eye.

“What is it, jagi?” I asked, taking a sip of the soda. His mouth formed an ‘o’.

He pointed to some lunch ladies, “Look yeobo, they’re cleaning up chicken, that must mean that Onew was just here!” He grabbed the can from my hand and thirstily chugged down a helping of sprite. His face twisted as ice cold soda fizzed down his throat. He pulled on my hand after the muscles in his throat relaxed, “Let’s go ask them if he really was here! He could know where Taemin is!”

I gulped down the rest of the contents in the Sprite can and followed him diligently to the lunch ladies.

“Excuse me,” Key said panicky but politely, tapping on a lunch lady's shoulder as she bent over a table to wipe it, “Was Onew hyung here?” We knew the lunch ladies knew Onew really well, he’s one of their valuable customers.

“Oh!” One lunch lady said while nodding, “Onew, of course, what a sweet boy, he came to eat some left over chicken, but pity, he didn’t finish.. he just got up and left.” The lunch lady wiped the table diligently.

“Where did he go? Was he with anyone?” I asked, crossing my fingers.

“I don’t know, but he was with two guys earlier, they left before him,” she replied, shaking her head, “I think he followed them.” she said, pointing to the door on the other side of the cafeteria, “He looked really curious.”

“Thank you!” Key said loudly and pulled my hand to run out of the cafeteria in search for Onew.

 

--Onew’s POV--

I walked down the hallway following the sound of yelling voices. I finally stumbled upon a door that read, “Janitor’s Closet’ where the yelling came from. I was able to recognize Zico’s voice boom out of the closet.

Jackpot.

I planned my ‘cool’ interruption, to just walk in and be like, ‘Hey, whats going on here, buds?’ and totally bust them in front of their victim. I had always wanted to do this, and now is my time! I chuckled at the thought of their embarrassed faces. The door was unlocked to my advantage as well as I smirked, super amused. I heard a slap and thought, Oh, this fight is just getting juicy. Perfect timing, Onew. Or shall I say, super hero Onew.

I kicked open the door and stood there, taking the last bite on my chicken leg and tossing it to the trash bin next to the door. I felt extremely witty, “Hey guys, what’s up?” I said cooly as I chewed deliciously.

I saw Top standing behind Zico who had his hands on someone’s shirt. I stepped inside the closet, smirking at the two boys caught red handed, “Hyung..” Zico stood up shocked at my presence.

Then I heard a familiar voice scream, “EH?!” and I looked at the boy on the ground, their victim with a hot red slap mark on his cheek, Taemin.

I gasped, this isn't the way I planned it to be.

 

--Top’s POV--

“Hyung..” Zico gasped. How did he find us?! SHOOT.

“What the heck do you think you‘re doing to my dongsaeng?!” he burst within a few seconds of realizing what we were doing to Taemin. He screamed, grabbing Zico by his shirt furiously. Taemin just sat in shock and I backed up, this isn’t going to be pretty.

Zico pushed Onew off him roughly and looked extremely pissed that he found us, “STAY OUT!” he yelled, pushing him some more and punched him once in the face, his ring gashing into his skin, cutting it. Onew fell beside Taemin, grasping his cheek. Taemin grabbed his arm, scared out of his mind.

“Zico! He’s our hyung!” I yelled, pulling him back forcefully. 

Zico ignored me and yanked my arm off angrily, “Let’s get out of here,” Zico wiped his mouth angrily, “We’ll deal with them tomorrow.”

“STOP! YOU CANT DO THIS TO US!” Taemin screamed, getting up and pounding his fists into Zico’s chest. Zico pushed him off easily and he fell back on his elbows.

“Come on, Top!” Zico yelled at me, grabbing the collar of my shirt and shaking me once. My eyes grew wide at the injured boy. I felt my blood boil as I saw the hyung who cared for us get hurt.

“We cant do this to our hyung, Zico!“ I yelled. He looked at me furiously.

"Are you sure about that?" he warned me with threat in his voice. No matter how much I would regret this, I knew I had no other option but to follow his orders, “Bye hyung~” He smiled at Onew, “Bye, pretty boy.” he scoffed at Taemin. They gave me dirty looks and Taemin tried to assist Onew's wound. I followed Zico out of the closet regretfully.

Before Zico shut the door, we heard someone behind us speak, “Where do you think you’re going?” This voice seemed angry and I knew we were in for it.

Damnit, we‘re screwed.

 

-------------------------------------------------

OHKAYY GUYS. SO YES, onew was not part of Top and Zico's plan! He just wanted to have fun and bust them, HE DID NOT KNOW TAEMIN WAS THEIR VICTIM cause he was gone the whole time, remember? ^^ OTL ONEW SANGTAE. 

Who do you think caught Zico and Top in their act?! Could it be Minho and Joyce, Key or Jonghyun, or some  random teacher? Find out in the next update!! ^^ <3

 

Comment my lovelies <3