All We Want Is Your Noona

College With The Boys

 

--Taemin’s POV--
 
“Ah..” I looked up at the two scary guys hovering over me. I looked at where I was, it seemed to be some janitors closet. The two guys were barricading the door with their big bodies, “W-where am I?” I stuttered, I felt extremely nervous and I swallowed a huge lump in my throat.
 
“Don’t worry, Taeminah.” one guy smirked. Fear shook through my body, how does he know my name? “We just need to know a few things, kay?” He looked the scariest, he had the sides of his head shaved off and he had dreadlocks that were tied into a bun on the back of his head. His tie was on loose and his shirt wasn’t buttoned all the way up, a total bad guy.
 
“Freshman are so funny,” the other guy laughed at me, I growled at him. He had bleached hair and stood tall. He was extremely handsome and had intense charisma burning through his eyes. I tried to get up to my feet but I froze when they leaned in closer to me. My legs felt too weak to pull me up, feeling numb.
 
“Ha.. Ha..” I said awkwardly, backing up and hitting my head against the wall. They looked at me funny and rolled their eyes.
 
“I’m Zico,” the guy with dreadlocks said, “And this is Top.” he pointed to the other guy. Top shot me an ice cold smirk that sent shivers down my spine.
 
“Uhh.. What do you want from me?!” my voice managed to squeak out. I kept my head down, trying not to make eye contact with either one of them, “And how do you know me?!”
 
“Well,” Zico started with an educated sounding voice, “We’re good friends with your Onew hyung.” Top nodded to his statement. “He told us all about you.” his voice turned sour and snickered.
 
“So what?!” I hissed, trying not to show them I felt weak and terrified at that moment.
 
"It wasn't hard to find you. Thanks to Onew, we knew exactly where you were which makes our job," Zico smiled with a carefree expression on his face, "So much easier." Onew hyung? How could you?
 
“Let's get to the point, shall we?" Top started. I looked at him confused and frightened at the same time, "Are you gay?” He questioned with a quirked eyebrow. I was stunned by the sudden question and quickly shot my eyes up at them. They stared at me, looking amused.
 
“What?! NO!” I screamed at them, feeling my blood boil as I clenched my fists.
 
“Well then,” Zico smirked and leaned forward closer to my face, “You know… your room mate is pretty hot.” he whispered with an enticing tone in his voice. I looked at them shocked and my breathing hitched. 
 
“W-what the heck are you talking about?” I said quietly, panicking and looking away. My chest heaved as my heart pounded. Do they know noona's secret?!
 
Zico grabbed my chin and made me face him, he snarled. He looked angry now, “You’re hiding something, aren’t you?” 
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I sat alone in my last class of the day and Taemin had been gone for two whole periods. I was seriously about to have an anxiety attack as I sat in my chair, muting out all the sounds in the room and focusing on my thoughts of where Taemin would be. I tried texting and calling Taemin in between the classes but his phone just went straight to his voicemail. I dashed out of the class instantly when the bell rung and ran to our dorm.  
 
I opened the door to our dorm holding my breath, hoping that Taemin would be sitting there on his bed like everything is normal with an excuse to why he had disappeared, but I was sadly mistaken. Everything was where it was when we left it that morning, with no sign of Taemin. I snapped, panic setting over me. I pulled out my phone, texting Minho in the speed of light.
 
Me: where are you?!
 
Minho oppa: at our dorm, is Taemin still missing?
 
Me: YES. Oppa! Im freaking out!
 
I quickly made my way to Minho’s dorm and banged on the door repeatedly. Minho answered the door too calmy, “Calm down, Joyce.” he said, peeking outside of his dorm. 
 
I looked around in their dorm, “Where’s Onew?” I asked impatiently.
 
“He likes to take walks around the school at this time,” Minho shrugged plainly, “Wheres Taemin?” I was about to pounce him for being so calm about this kind of situation.
 
“I dont know!” I cried, grabbing a fistful of his t-shirt into my palm and shaking him, “He isn’t answering my texts or calls. We have to find him! He might be hurt!” 
 
 
--Key’s POV--
 
FINALLY, home sweet home in our dorm. Class is over, I can spend time with my Jjongie! ^_____^ We set out stuff down and changed out of our school uniform. I sat in Jjongie's lap and rested my back against his chest comfortably. He wrapped his arms around my waist tenderly and put his chin on my shoulder. I giggled, totally loving how his strong arms delicately embraced me. 
 
My happy thoughts were interrupted when my phone vibrated in against my thigh. I pulled my pink phone out of my pocket and saw I got a text from Minho. I opened the message curiously.
 
Minho: joyce is freaking out, she cant find taemin
 
“BWOH?!” I screamed out loud, breaking Jjong's hold on me and I leaped out of his lap.
 
“Jagi, whats wrong?” he asked, looking at me in shock from my sudden action.
 
“Taeminnie is lost!” I cried, handing him my phone so that he too could read the message, “Yeobo we have to find him!” 
 
“Are you sure this isn’t a joke?” Jonghyun stated in disbelief, I glared at him while gritting my teeth, “Okay okay, calm down Jagi, lets go find out what’s really happening.” 
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
I ignored the guys question and shut my eyes tight. Pulling my chin away from his fingers angrily. My eyes jut open as Top spoke.
 
“Does this seem familiar?” he smiled wide and held up a Polaroid picture of Joyce noona in her bathing suit. I gasped.
 
“W-where did you get that?!” I burst, lunging forward to grab it from him. He pulled his hand back swiftly before I could reach it.
 
“Pabo, how could you just carelessly let things like this fall out of your pocket?” Top chuckled, holding the precious picture and admiring it with deep eyes.
 
"Give it to me!" I screamed, trying to get up and get the picture from him. Top put a palm on my forehead and kept me down. 
 
“Before we found this picture, we just thought you were gay for that ‘boy’ Jo Yisuh, holding hands and whatnot in the hallway.. cafeteria,” Zico said flatly with a scoff, “But it turns out that ‘Jo Yisuh’ is actually a lovely female.” He smirked and was completely amused. He took the picture from Top delicately into his fingers and glazed his eyes over it, “Not to mention she’s extremely y.” Top chuckled and nodded in agreement.
 
“Shut up!” I snapped at the two, “DONT talk about noona like that!” I was furious.
 
“So it is true,” Zico smiled, “Your room mate is a girl, aish, you could’ve just made up a stupid story saying that it was just a sibling we saw in that picture, aish, pabo.” he shook his head at me and laughed heartily. My face felt hot.
 
“She’s really good at playing a boy, right Zico?” Top said smiling, Zico nodded.
 
“So who are you to hide a girl in your dorm, do you seriously think you can get away with that?” Zico scoffed at me, “You’ve probably made a move on her already, haven’t you?” I just looked at him with my mouth hanging open, unable to comprehend what was happening to me, "Tsk tsk, we thought you were innocent."
 
“Shut up shut up!” I screamed, banging my fists into the ground.
 
“Woah there, little boy,” Zico said, putting a finger on my forehead to keep me down, “We arent that cruel,” he smirked, “Let’s have a deal, shall we? To, you know, keep your precious noonas secret.” He pouted fakely and I snarled at him. I didn’t trust them one bit, even if they were Onew hyungs so called ‘friends’.
 
“Are you DUMB?! HELL NO!” I exploded, shoving his hand away. My conscience came at me for accidentally cursing. I pinched my lips.
 
“For an innocent boy like you, your mouth is pretty foul,” Top shook his head at me.
 
“All we want is your girl,” Zico smiled, almost sincerely, “To, you know, have some.. Fun.” he chuckled with a big grin.
 
I didn’t quite understand what he meant but I knew it wasn’t anything good, “NO!”
 
“Fine then, let your poor noonas real identity be told to the whole school, have her scholarship go to waste, and you know what?” Zico got dangerously close to my face, his eyes burning with fire, “It will be all your fault.” he laughed obnoxiously.
 
I breathed heavily and felt a rush of cold go up my spine, my eyes started to black out. 
 
 
--Key’s POV--
 
I stomped furiously on our way to Minho’s dorm, dragging Jjong along with me.
 
“Jagiyah, calm down!” he said wriggling his arm around to make me let go of his arm. I just dragged him faster.
 
“Yeobo! I cant calm down!” I yelled, “Do you think I can calm down while my baby is missing?!”
 
“Jagi, we should’ve atleast changed first!” he yelled back at me, I stopped for a moment to look down at what we were wearing, racoon and tiger kigurumi’s[a.n:animal pajamas like in Hello Baby]. 
 
“Aish.. mianhe, yeobo,” I frowned feeling bad for yelling at Jjong. My boyfriend looked extremely embarrassed and people we passed by snickered, “I’ll make it up to you, pwomise.” He just nodded. We ran to Minho’s dorm and found Joyce pacing back and forth around in the hallway and Minho sitting with his back against the wall, his arms around his legs and his face on his knees.
 
Joyce spotted us and ran and hugged me, “Joyce, what happened? Wheres Taemin?” I asked her nervously. Minho cracked up at me and Jjongs outfits, “SHUT UP! This is serious!” I yelled at Minho, whacking him with my kigurumi’s racoon tail violently.
 
“Umma, he disappeared” Joyce cried, “We were walking to class, but the hallway was crowded, I knew he was just right behind me, following me, but once I got to class he never showed up.” she said in just one breath.
 
I put my fingers on my temples and rubbed them. Jjong was busy beating Minho up for making fun of our animal pajamas, “QUIT IT OUT, IM TRYING TO THINK!” I burst. I was impressed by my own diva attitude.
 
 “He’s gotta be here somewhere,” Jonghyun said, rubbing his tiger ears and patting Joyce on the back.
 
The sun was setting and it started to get dark. Taeminnie, where are you?
 
 
--Top’s POV--
 
I looked at the passed out boy in front of me. We didn’t even touch him, he just passed out on his own, probably from too much shock. I started to feel a little bad at the poor boy, “Ay Zico, maybe you were too much on the boy.”
 
“Pft. Not even.” he smirked. I thought it over and he was right, we've done much worse before so I just shrugged it off.
 
“What do we do now?” I asked.
 
“Let’s get back to him later, I’m hungry.” he said as he dug through the unconscious boy's pockets for his phone. He popped the phone into his pocket making sure it was off first.  I rolled my eyes at him and came out of the janitors closet and locked it from the outside, heading for the cafeteria.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
:O TAEMINAH! ohnoes~
Where the heck is onew?!
What are they gonna do to Taemin? Will the guys be able to stop Zico and Top from their evil schemes?!
Look forward to more updates to find out!
 
Oh and i'm sorry if anyone is like 'WHY'D YOU MAKE ZICO AND TOP THE BAD GUYS' mianheee ToT they're my biases too! They were just the two people that popped into my mind when I was thinking of 'bad guys'. They have that bad boy type of image, you know? D;
 
And you guys are alright with the scene changes right? Like changing from Taemins POV with Top and Zico and Key/Joyce's POV at Minhos/looking for Taemin. ToT I hope you guys arent getting confused! 
 
I think I made this a bit to dramatic, no? Did you guys like it? Please tell me! Comment comment!
Thank you very much! <3