Tearing Us Apart

College With The Boys

 

Pay attention to the POV’s and if the scene is happening in a flashback or current time so you wont get confused! I put a LOT of flashbacking, mianhe!
---------------------------------------------------
 
--Key’s POV--
--Continuing the flashback--
 
My lips trembled, but I shook my head before more tears could come out of my eyes. I got up feeling depressed with a dark cloud hanging over my head. I took a long, blazing hot shower. It warmed me up and I got lost in my thoughts. Is he still mad at me? I need to make it up to him.. But how? I can’t just beg on my knees. He’s everything to me and I can’t bare to lose him.. Why am I such a pabo.. These thoughts clouded my mind and I lost track of time. I stepped out of the shower when the hot water had turned cold and I panicked when I checked the time. Oh my god, I already missed homeroom!
 
I dressed quickly and picked up my stuff clumsily, heading to first period.  
 
 
--Minho’s POV--
 
I sat in homeroom waiting for the couple to arrive. I was surprised to see only Jonghyun walk in before the bell rang. My eyes grew wide in curiosity, “Where’s Key?” 
 
Jonghyun ignored my question and slumped in his chair. Hestared straight at the board, silent. He looked somewhat depressed and angry at the same time. I got worried, “Don’t tell me you had a fight with him.” He just nodded slightly with gritted teeth.
 
 
--Key’s POV--
 
I rushed to first period and I ran in just a couple seconds before the bell rang. My chest heaved in relief and I tried to catch my breath. I looked across the room to look for Jjong but he seated himself with another guy. I found Minho with an empty seat next to him so I sat myself there. I kept my head down as I took the seat. He looked at me with sorry eyes and he noticed my swollen lids.
 
“Key.. You guys had a fight?” he asked. I just nodded, keeping my head down low. “Are you okay?” I shook my head slightly. He patted my shoulder and I sulked in my seat.
 
“He wont talk to me..” I mumbled. “I don’t know what to do to make him not angry at me.” I was fighting tears.
 
“Don’t worry Key, come over to my dorm later and we’ll think of something to cheer him up.” He smiled genuinely to me. I felt more relieved and I knew I would do anything to make him take me back again. I smiled, feeling thankful for Minho wanting to help me.
 
Jonghyun didn’t talk to me the whole day, he just seemed to avoid me whenever I tried to approach him. I went to Minho’s dorm and I was greeted by a warm hug from Onew. I never really let people hug me like that unless they were my babies or Jjong, but I really needed a hug right now. “Don’t worry Key, we’ll do something extra special so that Jonghyun will definitely take you back.” I nodded and smiled.
 
“What are we going to do?” I asked Minho. He twisted his lips in thought.
 
“Oh!” he smiled big as an idea popped brightly into his head, “We could bake him a cake!” I grinned, I knew that Jonghyun had a big sweet tooth for chocolate cake.
 
“That’s a really good idea!” I felt light hearted now, I knew this plan would work. I could already picture Jjong in my head, smiling and kissing me, thanking me for the cake, saying he was sorry and that he really loves me. I clapped my hands, feeling super excited. 
 
We got to work on the cake immediately. Onew almost ate half of the cake mix before we could put it in the mold and into the oven. I felt extreme anxiety in the pit of my stomach as we waited for the cake to finish baking in the oven. Thoughts buzzed through my brain, Will Jjong like my cake? Will he take me back? Gaaah! 
 
Onew pulled the cake out of the oven and let it cool. Minho came back to the dorm after a trip to the cooking room to get frosting packs. We frosted it and I drizzled pink frosting on the top, writing a message to my lover.
 
Dear Jjong,
I love you, I’m sorry for all the wrong things I did, please take me back.
<3 Key
 
I put hearts all around it and smiled at my masterpiece. “He’s gonna love it, Key.” Minho sounded promising. I nodded happily. Onew wrapped it up in a bag and handed it to me.
 
“Go go go,” Onew patted my back and I headed for the door, “Go get him, Key.” I laughed and thanked them both tenderly.
 
“I owe you guys so much.” I almost skipped to our dorm as happy thoughts raced through my head. I faced the door to our room once I had arrived and took a deep, exhilarating breath before sticking my key into the doorknob and opening it carefully. 
 
I slowly opened the door, “Jjong?~” I slightly sang. I stepped inside our dorm, it was dim so I switched on the light. I froze instantly as I looked up. My breath hitched and my heart sank to the pit of my stomach. I clutched the bag with the cake inside it in my fists, shaking. All the happy thoughts in my mind disappeared into oblivion and were replaced with anger and hate.
 
I saw clearly what was in front of me. A dirty, long haired girl straddling my boyfriend with his back against the wall, her lips one breath away from his. A boy’s wig was thrown to the ground carelessly and she wore a our schools uniform top, not buttoned all the way up and showing excessive cleavage thanks to a push-up bra. Her finger twirled around a clump of Jonghyun’s hair and her hand d his open chest freely.
 
“K-k-key,” I heard him choke, looking at me in shock. He pushed the girl off him harshly and she fell on the floor with a thud. She shrieked.
 
He ran towards me, reaching for me but I gritted my teeth, furiously pushing him away when he got close. “Don’t touch me!” I screamed, slamming that stupid cake I made for him into the ground.
 
“Key!” he grabbed my wrist but I shoved his hand off. 
 
“H-how could you?“ my voice trembled. 
 
“It isn’t what it looks like!“ he yelled. That disgusting leech slid her arms over his shoulders slimily with a cheap smile on her face. I cursed at them both loudly and ran out of the door, slamming it furiously for all the other dorms to hear.
 
I felt anger, regret, and jealousy, but most of all I felt betrayed.
 
 
--Flash back ends--
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I listened to Key intently, my heart breaking after he finished his story. Tears slipped out of my eyes and I took a deep breath, wiping them away diligently, “Oh my God.. Key..” I could only imagine how he must be feeling now. “Key.. Jonghyun wouldn’t do that.”
 
“Then why?” he croaked, his voice hoarse and dry, “Why did I see that girl all over him? It didn’t look like he was stopping her until I actually came.” he gritted his teeth and pinched his face, fighting the rollercoaster of emotions inside him. “He didn’t even come after me.” I sighed, my phone didn’t ring at all.
 
I looked over to the side table where my phone was and I shockingly remembered that it was actually still disheveled into pieces from dropping it last night. I quickly reached for the pieces and started putting my phone back together. Key looked at me curiously with puffed up raccoon eyes, sniffling quietly. My phone and I saw 33 miscalls and 18 messages. “Aish!” I shook my head, pabo! “Where’s your phone, Key?” I asked, looking through the miscalls.
 
“It’s dead..” he murmured. Miscalls from Onew and Minho filled the list, but none were from Jonghyun. 
 
 
--Minho’s POV--
--Flashback when Key left to bring his cake to Jonghyun--
 
I smiled big and laid in my bed, feeling good, “We did a good deed, hyung.” I told Onew who nodded in satisfaction.
 
“There’s no way that our plan will fail,” he chuckled, “We are brilliant. Should we go visit them later?”
 
“We should!” I grinned, “And crash them before they get to do anything intimate.” We both cracked up, totally amused and clapping our hands bobbing our heads along.
 
“How long should we wait?” Onew chuckled continuously.
 
“Five.. Ten minutes?” I smirked.
 
--10 minutes later--
 
“LET’S GO~” we both jumped with excitement to see our match made in heaven. We giggled like erts, excited to crash Jonghyun and Key’s make-up love party. We could just picture their embarrassed, tomato red faces as we barge into their dorm with pure amusement.
 
Our excited faces dropped when we reached the hallway of their dorm and heard loud screaming. Onew and I looked to each other in panic and ran down to their dorm. We stopped a few feet away and hid behind the corner of the hallway, peeking out and listening closely. Jonghyun’s yelling was very audible.
 
“Get out!” He screamed, opening the door and pushing a girl out. Onew gasped and I covered his mouth so he wouldn’t make us get caught. What in the world is going on?! Where‘s Key?! Who the heck is that?!  “I SAID LEAVE!” Jonghyun demanded.
 
“Oppa..” the girl whimpered, clutching his arm.
 
“GET OUT!” he shoved her hand away and stuffed what looked like a wig into her palm, “LEAVE!“ and finally he slammed the door in her face. The girl ran, tears streaming down her face and she went right past us without even noticing. We watched her run away until she disappeared from our sight.
 
“What the heck?!” Onew and I shrieked in unison. We went straight to Jonghyun’s door and knocked quickly.
 
“Jonghyun!” I yelled, “Jjong its Minho and Onew! Open the door!” I took us a while to get him to open up and once he did we saw their room was wrecked. Random objects cluttered the floor, tipped-over lamps and clothes were thrown everywhere. It looked like a tornado had come running through their small room. I looked over to the right of my feet and saw a shattered cake on the floor, Key‘s. “Jonghyun.. What happened?” He looked up at me like he had given up all the hope in the world.
 
 
--Jonghyun’s POV--
--Flashback: Early that morning--
 
I woke up feeling pain in my chest. I looked over to Key on the other side of the room. I remembered what had happened last night and I was slowly regretting ever saying any of the things I told him last night. It hurt me to realize how harsh I had been to my lover and how I made him cry, but I still felt a sort of anger inside me and decided to just have a day by myself to calm down and for Key to realize his mistakes. The more I thought about it, the more I began missing him. After class I’m going to apologize to him, make sure he’s okay, and take him back into my arms.
 
I got up and got ready on my own. I woke up Key and left for homeroom. I didn’t speak with him all day during class and he looked extremely upset. I watched him from afar, making sure he didn’t break because if he did then I would never be able to forgive myself. Just wait a little bit longer, Jagi, you’ll be back in my arms soon. 
 
After class ended I walked to our dorm by myself. I sat in our bed, thinking of my lover which made a smile form on my lips. The anger that had overpowered me last night was gone and I was ready to apologize with my whole heart. I waited for Key to come but it took a lot longer than I expected so I fell asleep. I was awoken by the sound of knocking on the door. I jumped up, feeling excitement flow through my veins, my jagi is home!
 
I opened the door happily but I was taken aback when I was faced with a very familiar face that was not Key's. “Seki?!” I practically screamed, anger quickly boiling inside me. “What the heck are you doing here?” Her face had been the same since I had last seen it which was a long, long time ago. She wore a boys uniform that did not close because of her protruding chest. A boys wig wrapped around her head, disguising her real identity.
 
“Oppa!” she jumped up happily. I quickly regretted opening the door, “Oppa did you miss me?” she leaped onto me causing me to stumble backward and she followed inside. Before I could push her out she kicked the door close with her foot. I stood dumbfounded and my mind went blank. She grasped the top of the black wig and pulled it off her head, releasing her true, long and wavy golden locks that tumbled down her back[a.n: okay i realized that se kyung doesnt have long blonde hair but, OHWELL]. She tossed the wig onto the floor. 
 
Her palm rested on my chest and she reached behind her with the other, dimming our lights. “Seki what the-” before I could say anything else she pushed me onto the bed, straddling me with her finger on my lips.
 
“Jonghyun. I can’t believe you’re still going out with that Key.” she pouted. My body would not cooperate with me as she started to the uniform top and lean in dangerously close to my face. I swallowed a hard lump that clogged my throat. “Jonghyun I love you..” she pressed her fingers onto my chest and her other hand ran through my hair, running them against my scalp. 
 
I hissed, “I swear if you don’t get off..” I balled up fists in my hands, knowing my conscience would not be able to handle harming a girl, no matter how much I loathed the girl.
 
The next thing I knew I heard the door opening and I heard Key’s sweet voice ring inside my head, “Jjong?” I could not move a muscle, I screamed at my body to move and push the girl off me but my limbs were numb and stiff as stone. He turned the lights on I heard his breath gasp and quiver. I cursed inside my head.
 
“K-k-key,” I choked out. I shoved my hands on Seki’s shoulders, pushing her off me hard and she yelped in pain as she landed on her back. My conscience would just have to deal with me later. I ran to Key who was trembling, his eyes burning with fury. He clutched a bag in his hand so tightly that his knuckles turned white.
 
He pushed me when my arms reached to grab his shoulders, “Don’t touch me!” he screamed, throwing the bag to the ground and whatever that was inside it was now smashed. I grabbed his wrist in desperation but just shoved me off again, “How could you?” He looked me in the eyes. They were deep and dark with hazes of hate and betrayal swirling around in them. Tears were collecting in the corners of his eyes.
 
“This isn’t what it looks like!” I said a bit too loudly, sounding like I just yelled at him which made him grit his teeth, not wanting to listen to any of what I have to say. I felt two arms wrap slide their way around my neck and Seki smirk in satisfaction behind my ear. Key cursed loudly at us and turned to the door, not hesitating to slam it shut with all is strength, shaking the building and leaving me with this freak hanging on my back.
 
I stood there, staring at the door with my chest feeling heavy. I shrugged Seki’s arms off me harshly and I turned to her with a deathly glare. Words rambled out of my mouth and I grabbed a hold of her shoulders, “How DARE you!” I screamed straight into her face. “How could you do this to me? What have I done to deserve this!” Her lip quivered and she pushed me off.
 
“You never loved me,” she breathed, a tear falling out of her eye, “I looked for you for so long. I loved you so much! How could you forget about me so easily? What about everything we had been through?” her voice trembled into anger.
 
“You’re right, I never did love you,” I said flatly to her ear, making sure I was coming in very clear to her, “And I never will love you. You are not worth anyone’s love.” She gasped in shock at my statement and screamed. Her sanity snapped and she broke out into a spontaneous cry. She ran at me and slammed her fists into my chests. I pushed her off and she began running around the room, wrecking everything in sight. She threw her hands around, knocking things off our tables, throwing random objects against the walls and grabbing anything she could and tossing them angrily at the ground with screams and shrieks of hatred.
 
I finally had enough of her tantrum and pushed her to the door, opening it and shoving her out, “GET OUT!” She shook her head. “I said LEAVE!“ 
 
“Oppa..” she begged, putting a hand on my arm. I yanked my arm off her.
 
“GET OUT! LEAVE!“ I yelled again, picking up her damn wig and shoving it into her hand. I took a hold of the door and slammed it in her face. I sank into the ground, my back against the door as I gritted my teeth, fighting a whirlpool of emotions that swirled in my stomach uncontrollably. I looked over the bag that Key was holding before, I reached for it and dragged it near me. It was crushed and I looked inside, a cake. I bit my lip and a tear leaked pathetically out of my eye. There was a message on the top but it was too smeared to be read. Key..
 
I took the closest thing next to me, my phone, and chucked it furiously against the wall. It cracked and broke into pieces. I suddenly heard banging on the door and I felt each vibration against my back. It was Minho and Onew. I was so distraught that I could not think and my feelings went numb. I finally let the two in when they demanded non-stop with excessive yelling, triggering a temper inside me. 
 
--Jonghyun flashback of the day END--
 
--------------------------------------------------------
OKAY SO GUYS. first things first, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER omg :c. Forgive me? <3 I need to catch up on chapters sob ._. and NO i did not forget you guys ^^ school is coming up and i havent typed up a new chapter in a while, so i cant do a chapter a day now :c mianhe <3
 
okay so anyways~ SO THATS WHAT HAPPENED HUH. but you guys are too good at these things, you probably knew that was coming, right? xD
omg, onew and minho are ridiculous, lulz xD poor key and jjong ;~;
 
what will happen to these two? find out soon~ ^^ please look forward to the next update!
COMMENT COMMENT <3
 
OH AND PLEASE, i beg of you guys, dont bash on shin se kyung. she was just the first person that i thought in mind to make the bad girl. dont hate on her in real life, okay? ^^