Abducted

College With The Boys

Okay guys heres the most awaited moment! ^^ Can you guess whats going to happen by the title?! LE~GASP and DONT KILL ME WHEN YOU REACH THE END, LOL. 

Oh, and do you like the gif? OMG taemins face when Minho pinches his cheek, OTP4LIFE

-----------------------------------------------------

--Minho’s POV--
 
We sat around in a circle on the floor and played a card game that Onew suggested. He tried his best to explain the game but he just rambled on and on about random and meaningless points.
 
“This doesn’t make any sense, hyung!” I complained, trying to understand his game. Taemin and Joyce were just as lost as me. Joyce bit her tongue and crooked her eyebrows, concentrating on her cards diligently.
 
“So you put the card.. Where?” Taemin looked really flustered and shuffled the cards around in his palm confused. I sighed hopelessly and put my cards down, giving up. I texted Key as my last resort in this boredom.
 
Me: yah. Where are you.
 
Kibum: on my date with Jjongie~~ 
 
Me: we are DYING of boredom over here. 
 
Kibum: HAHA~ sorry ^^ Jjongie says hiiii
 
Me: don’t you feel sorry for us? 
 
Kibum: I feel bad for my babies, I miss them, tell them umma says hi~
 
I looked up from my phone, looking over to Joyce and Taemin who were putting up with Onews ridiculous game, “Key says he misses his babies and he says hey.” I said flatly.
 
“I MISS HIM TOO~” Onew cheered, waving the cards in his palms around. I smacked him.
 
“Not you pabo, Joyce and Taemin.” I said, Onew frowned and snickered at me, continuing his game.
 
“Tell umma I said, ‘Hey umma~ me and joyce miss you very much, come home!’~” Taemin pouted with excessive aegyo.
 
Me: Taemin says him and joyce miss u very much and come home. -_-
 
Kibum: AWWWWWH~ aigoo, okay okay, jjong is driving us back to the dorms now, dw we’ll be there in no time ^^
 
“Key says their on their way here now, thank god.” I heaved a sigh of relief.
 
“Oh, you guys are good at this game,” Onew laughed, shuffling through his cards.
 
“I don’t even know what I’m doing..” Joyce said sounding dumbfounded, making this face -___-.
 
A little while after there was a knock on the door, “WE’RE HERE~” I heard Key. I got up and opened the door. They came inside with big smiles. Key and Jonghyun both walked in with a bunch of shopping bags on their arms.
 
“We brought Jajangmyun~” Jonghyun smiled, holding a specific bag in the air. Joyce’s eyes widened and she her lips. I could smell the tastey noodles from where I was standing.
 
“Umma!” Taemin smiled, going up to hug Key.
 
“Hey babies~” he smiled to Joyce and Taemin, “Hey Onew, Minho.” he said flatly.
 
“Where did you guys go?” I asked, eyeing the bags that they had brought into our dorm, though it was obvious where they went.
 
“We went to the mall.” Jonghyun said, opening the package of Jajangmyun and passing out chopsticks, “obviously.” I felt kind of foolish for asking such a question. Joyce was the first one to pick up some noodles on her chopsticks and put it in , “How’s the sun burn going?” Jonghyun asked Onew and Joyce.
 
“Good,” Onew said, stuffing his mouth with food generously, Joyce looked at him like he was crazy as she chewed the noodles with both cheeks filled.
 
“Ummm.." Joyce swallowed before she continued what she was saying, "He probably burned all of his nerves off cause I feel like my skins going to explode even if I move just a little bit.” Joyce frowned and stabbed her chopsticks back into the pile of saucy noodles.
 
Key was busy wiping Taemin’s mouth while he was eating and I said, “Key, Taemin and Joyce slept together earlier.” I chuckled, getting revenge on Taemin for all the times he purposely tried to make me jealous.
 
“EH?” he gasped and froze, holding his chopsticks with noodle twirled around on it in place before he could put it in his mouth. He looked at Taemin whose eyes grew really big and Joyce almost choked on her Jajangmyun.
 
“In my bed too,” I added, laughing at Key’s priceless reaction. Joyce was waving her hands in the air opposing and coughing in shock. Onew patted her back gently, trying to avoid the sunburn on her back.
 
“Umma! It isn’t what it sounds like! Errr..” Taemin tried explaining, “We didn't do anything!” I cracked up in amusement. “Umma we just.. You know! Slept together!” I was dying of laughter, Oh my god, Taemin is too innocent HAHAHA, he doesnt even know what he's saying! Key was speechless. 
 
“Taemin..” Key eyed the poor boy.
 
“We didn’t do anything umma! I swear!” Taemin cried, pleading onto Key's arm, “We just took a nap in each others arms. Like how you and Jjong always do!” 
 
I wiped tears from my eyes from laughing so much, then I felt a little bad and just gave the poor kid a break, “Don’t worry Key, they didn’t do anything.” I chuckled and slurped up a helping of Jajangmyun. He smacked me and Joyce sighed in relief.
 
“Don’t ever lose your innocence, Taeminnie, Joyce,” Key cried, hugging Taemin tightly, “Umma almost had a heart attack.” Like he himself is innocent.. I rolled my eyes at Key.
 
Onew and Joyce were enjoying the food and to be honest, they ate like pigs. Taemin just sat there chewing on the tips on his chopsticks feeling full after only a few bites.
 
"Gosh, I've never seen a girl eat so much," I said with wide eyes, looking at Joyce still eating hungrily.
 
"It's my favorite." she replied after a big swallow.
 
“Don’t eat too much Joyce,” Key said, taking a napkin and wiping her lip, “Your face will be swollen in the morning.” She pouted and put down her chopsticks sadly after one more mouthful.
 
“What did you guys get?” she asked, referring to the scattered shopping bags.
 
“Clothes~” Key smiled, feeding Jonghyun, “Oh! That reminds me!” he put his chopsticks down and got up. He started  rummaging through bags, peeking inside at the contents until he finally found the one he was looking for.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
Key handed me a small, white bag, “Whats this, umma?” I asked, feeling the bag and I could tell there was a box in it.
 
“Me and Jjong picked it out for you!” he said excitedly while clapping his hands, “Open it, open it!”
 
I took a small box out of the bag, it was like one of those fancy ring boxes. I opened it and saw a beautiful, silver bracelet with a diamond teddy bear charm dangling on one of the chains. “Omo! This is so pretty!” I said in awe as I looked at it closely.
 
“Woah~ It totally suits you noona.” Taemin said, taking the bracelet out of the box carefully and putting it on my wrist.
 
“Thank you, Key and Jonghyun.” I smiled big and reached them for a hug, "I love it."
 
“Aigooo~ Our baby,” Key giggled and patted my back, "We're glad you like it!" I nodded happily, feeling extremely blessed at that moment.
 
“So you guys wanna watch Beyond Lo-” Onew started saying.
 
“NO!” everyone yelled in unison. 
 
Onew frowned, "You guys have no sense in movies."
 
 
--The next day--
 
It was another unsuccessful night of sleep. I texted Onew for most of the night, he couldn’t sleep either, we declared ourselves officially as ‘sunburn buddies‘. I got up first that morning, tooking an ice cold shower that cooled down my hot skin and started dressing in my uniform. Taemin got up a little while after that.
 
“Morning noona~” he smiled and went to go get dressed too.
 
I couldn’t keep still at all during class, the uniform was extremely bothersome and my teachers noticed my weird behavior. "Jo Yisuh, is there a problem?" I shook my head as everyone in the class looked at me.
 
"Sun burn," I just replied embarrassed.
 
I really thanked my cast when it came to P.E, I didn’t have to do any vigorous movements that would trigger my skin to burn painfully. Onew plopped down next to me on the bleachers, watching the other students during P.E
 
“Hey, why didn’t you dress?” I asked, surprised he didnt dress.
 
“Sun burn,” he sighed, “the teacher let me be excused.” I nodded and watched the boys play dodge ball intensely, “Thank God...” he heaved, holding his hand over his chest as we watched boys throw dodge balls fiercely and without mercy to other students, wincing and flinching when we heard sounds of the balls going PANG against bodies.
 
 
--During lunch--
 
I sat next to Taemin on our usual lunch table. I was chewing into an apple and he was slurping up ramyeon in a cup. Minho sat next to me while Key, Jonghyun and Onew sat across from us. The lovely couple were feeding each other cookies. Onew was chowing down on rice and chicken. I looked at him in sort of awe and intrigue, how can he eat so much yet have the perfect body? Me and Taemin decided to role play Key and Jonghyun for fun.
 
“Jagii~~” Taemin started imitating Jonghyun, “Want some noodles? Let me feed you~!” he smiled and winked cutely.  
 
“Omo, Yeobo<3” I said with exaggerated happiness, imitating Key. Taemin picked up some noodles from his ramyeon cup and pointed his chopsticks to my mouth, “Yeobooooo~ Its hot!” I whined. 
 
“Ohh, mianhe Jagii~ Let me cool them down for you, mmmkay?,“ Taemin blew on the noodles and I them into my mouth, “Is it good, Jagiyah?” he giggled.
 
I nodded excessively and laughed at our little play. Minho was completely amused, clapping his hands while laughing. Onew nodded along in approval.
 
Key and Jonghyun looked embarrassed, “Do we really act like that?” Key asked, pouting.
 
“Ohh, even worse than that,” Onew chuckled.
 
Key shot him a death stare, “I hope you choke on that chicken.” he hissed.
 
“Jagiyah,” Jonghyun cooed, kissing Key’s cheek.
 
“Sorry yeobo,” Key pouted with aegyo at him. Minho rolled his eyes at them. 
 
“Are you guys going out?” Onew suddenly asked, pointing to me and Taemin with his spoon while chewing. Only then did I realize that we had been holding hands the whole time. I blushed and let go.
 
“It’s a natural thing, hyung,” Taemin just smiled.
 
“People are gonna think you’re gay, Taeminah.” Minho whispered with a sigh, getting up and throwing out his trash.
 
“I’m a guy, remember?” I murmured to him.
 
“Ah!” Taemin frowned, “I keep forgetting!” he put his head down on his arm on the table, feeling ashamed.
 
I sighed, “Lets go to class, Taeminah.” I told him, “Bye guys~” I waved at our group and Taemin followed behind me to our class.
 
The hall way was packed and once I got to our classroom I looked behind me and couldn’t find Taemin anywhere. I looked around in the room to see if he already got there before me, but no Taemin. I just sat down in my seat, hoping that he would just be late for some reason. 30 minutes into the period and Taemin was still missing, our teacher marked him absent. I felt extremely nervous and couldn’t stop tapping my foot. Where the heck is he?!
 
“Is something wrong, Jo Yisuh?” the teacher asked me, I just shook my head.
 
Class ended and Taemin never showed up. I stepped out of the classroom and swiftly took my phone out, texting the first person who came to mind, Minho.
 
Me: oppa, have you seen Taemin?
 
I walked up and down the hallway nervously, looking around the corners for Taemin and anxiously waiting for Minho‘s reply.
 
Minho oppa: shouldn’t he be with u? O.o
 
Me: he didn’t show up for class.. Even though we walked together. 
 
Minho oppa: maybe he got lost?
 
I burst.
 
Me: no he couldn’t, OPPA WHAT DO I DO?!
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
I was walking behind noona after lunch to our next class. My shoe became untied so I settled over on the side to do my shoelaces. The bell rang and the hallways became suddenly barren. I gasped, Oh no, I'm gonna be late! I got back up and as I was about to run to class but I was forcefully pulled back by my arms. 
 
“Huh?” I gasped in shock. I looked behind me and two guys held on to both my arms and started dragging me, ”Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” I screamed. I tried to flail my arms around to free them from their hard grip but they were too strong.  "Let go!"
 
They put a blindfold on me so I couldnt see where they were taking me. I panicked, screaming and yelling as loudly as I could but a firm hand clamped onto my mouth to shut me up. After a while of dragging, they pushed me into some room and I fell on the floor with a yelp, landing on my palms and knees. I ripped the blindfold off and looked up to two scary guys looking at me.
 
"W-w-wah..?" I squeaked.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
OHMG how was that?! bahahaha >:) told you something would happen~~
TAEMIN GOT KIDNAPPED, OHNO. CLIFFHANGER~ 
 
Who are these two scary guys? What do they want from Taemin? Could it have to do with Joyce's secret?!
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
 
Oh and just as a clarification, I am not planning on ending this story any time soon! Hehe ^^ YAY~
 
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!