Guilty

College With The Boys

 

--Taemin’s POV--

I woke up and my head pounded. I looked around and I was still in this dang closet. Top and Zico were gone. I bolted up and reached for the doorknob to free myself but to my dismay it was locked on the outside. I started banging on the door, “HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? HELP ME!!” I pleaded.

I searched in my pockets for my phone, it was gone.“Please help me..” I sank down on the floor and a tears formed in the corners of my eyes, “Noona..”

 

--Key’s POV--

“We have to split up, and WHERE THE HECK IS ONEW?!” I screamed, feeling very irritated that at a time like this our hyung is missing as well.

“I dunno,” Minho sighed as he face palmed himself, “He left his phone when he went out somewhere.”

“BWOH?!” I yelled, completely furious now. Jjong held me back from pouncing on the boy.

“Don’t worry about him, he’s always out at this time,” Minho said, “Let’s just focus on finding Taemin.” Before I could protest Jjong interviened.

“Let’s split up, kay Jagi?” Jjong took my hand, “Minho and Joyce, Key and I.” Joyce nodded and we split up in different directions.

 

--Zico’s POV--

Top and I got to the cafeteria and I picked up some jello. We sat down at a random table and I pulled the foil top open on my jello, digging a spoon into the gelatin and feeding myself my favorite flavor, strawberry. Top looked around nervously with his hands fumbling around with each other.

“Yah, what the heck is wrong with you?” I asked, getting peeved. He was devious like me, yeah, but he had a conscience. He was more sincere than I was. He shook his head and opened a bag of chips, “is it that freshman that we just dealt with?” I scoffed. 

He ignored my question and ate his chips quietly, “What are you gonna do with his room mate?”

I leaned in on him, “What do you think? I’m gonna play tea party with her? No way.” I smirked and went back to my jello.

“Hey guys~” I heard a familiar voice sing. I turned around and saw Onew hyung waving to us with a can of Iced Tea in his hand. Top froze and I smacked him.

“If you blow our cover..” I growled and threatened him. I turned to Onew and put on a fake smile, “Hey buddy.”

He sat next to me, sipping on his drink. “Sup?”

“Good dude,” I said naturally and patted him on the shoulder. He winced at my touch, “Sun burn again, hyung?”

“It’s been worse,” he chuckled. God, he is so oblivious. I got up after finishing my jello and threw out the cup.

“We’ll catch you later, hyung,” I smiled mischievously, “We have business to take care of.” Top got up and followed me out of the cafeteria.

 

--Onew’s POV--

--Before the scene where he meets with Top and Zico--

I was walking around the campus, enjoying my free time. I left my phone purposely at the dorm cause I didn’t wanna be bothered. School was kind of stressing me out. This is relaxing..

I walked into the cafeteria and bought an Ice Tea. I opened it and I saw my friends Zico and Top at a table in the corner of my eye. I went up to them with a smile on my face cause I hadn't seen them in a while. Zico was a bad boy, but he always acts good to me, his hyung. As for Top, he’s trying to be like Zico, but I knew his looks were decieving his softer, sincere personality.

Even though I hung out with them I would never be part of their schemes. Zico talked particularly slimy today, like the way he always does when he’s up to no good. I thought about what they were gonna be up to this time as they left me but I just shrugged it off and went up to the lunch ladies to ask if they had any left over chicken left.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Minho and I walked up and down hallways, scouting the place for Taemin. I only then realized that he could be anywhere and I felt a whole range of emotions roll over continuously in my stomach, DANG this campus! Why does it have to be so big?! I panicked.

Minho noticed my panic and patted my back, “Joyce, just breath slowly, we’ll find him.”

I tried to picture a happy image the whole time we were looking for Taemin, like he was just hanging out with the also missing Onew or something like that. I was sadly mistaken.

 

--Key’s POV--

“Aish, yeobo, where do you think he’ll be?” I asked nervously, pulling on his hand checking around all classrooms.

“I don’t know..” he sighed, “And I know he wouldn’t be walking around here by himself at this time.. This is serious.” 

 

--Zico’s POV--

We walked down an abandoned hallway, the sun had already set. I walked cautiously with my hands in my pockets, looking around my shoulders for anyone following us though I was positive no one would be out of their dorms at this time.

“What are we gonna do with the kid?” Top asked. His voice hinted the slightest bit of guilt, “He’s Onew hyungs friend..”

Now he was really starting to get on my nerves. I gritted my teeth at him, “Just shut up and let me handle this, alright?” I unlocked the door to the janitors room we locked Taemin in and found him on the ground,  either unconscious or asleep. I could have cared less.

Top closed the door behind us and stood behind me. I nudged the freshman with my foot, “Yah. Wake up.” He shifted and opened his eyes, he flinched back to find us there. He looked scared and I grinned in amusement.

 

--Top’s POV--

Guilt always hit me whenever I tried to go along with Zico’s schemes. Taemin looked like he was crying. This time guilt struck me especially hard cause one, I know Taemin is innocent and two, he‘s close to Onew hyung. I had been close to Onew for a long time now, I respected him. I felt pity for Taemin.

“So, little boy, have you made up your mind yet?” Zico smirked, squatting so he could be eye-level with Taemin as he sat up.

Taemin's face went from scared to furious in an instant, “NO! You’ll never have noona!” he screamed.

“HAHA! Who says?” Zico replied back slapping him. I gasped quietly and Taemin whimpered, holding his cheek.

“Zico..” I said quietly. He stood and looked at me.

“I get what I want,” he said fiercely.

 

--Taemin’s POV--

Zico slapped me hard, I whimpered at the intense sting in my cheek. Top looked at me in pity and Zico was just amused.

“So, pretty boy,” Zico smiled and grabbed the collar of my uniform.

 

--Zico’s POV--

I grabbed him and looked him dead in the eyes, but before I could say anything else the door swung open. DAMN TOP FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR!

“Hey guys, what’s up?” I turned around, completely shocked.

“EH?!” Taemin screamed.

-----------------------------------------

This one was a short one! It was just kind of a chapter to show where onews been and gasp :o

Who is at the door for Taemin to go eh?! COULD IT BE ONEW? But if it was Onew, why did he just casually walk in to the room with taemins kidnappers? IS HE PART OF TAEMINS KIDNAPPING? no, he couldn't, right? xD who knows who knows. :p 

It is 2:47 am and I decided to update, i have no idea why i decided to, but it seems that a lot of people are on at this time o.o lol. sooo i'm giving it a try. Now i shall go to sleep cause i spent like 6 hours playing around with photoshop making myself a background which I only benefited in a messed up theme -__-

wanna see? >o> ittaemin.tumblr.com

i think the background that i made is pretty but IT WONT FRIGGING ALIGN CORRECTLY AND ASDFGHJKL; sorry, rant.

and I'm almost at 50 subs! I'm so happy <3!

Comment!! ^^