Nosey

College With The Boys

 

--Taemin’s POV--
 
The door suddenly swung open and I fell flat on my face. I yelped at the flash of pain in my nose.
 
 
--flashback--
 
I fell asleep after a game of jack stones with hyung, he was surprisingly good playing with his left hand even though he was right handed. Jo was texting Onew hyung the whole time. I wondered what they were talking about.
 
I woke up with my tummy grumbling and checked the time on my phone, 1:30am. “Hyuung..” I called, looking around the dark room, “Hyuung.. I’m hungry..” I waited for a response. Eh? Hyung always gets up when I call him..
 
I switched on the lamp and looked at Jo’s bed, he was gone. I checked the bathroom, and no one was in there. Wah? Where’d he go? I checked under the messy comforter, no hyung. Oh.. But he left his phone.. I picked it up and checked the last message.
 
Onew Oppa…?… be careful, our dorm is room 526, floor 3, bring your picture, I read. Eh?
 
I put his phone in my pocket and slipped my bunny slippers on. Hyung went to Onew and Minho hyungs dorm without me?! HMPH! I slipped out of my dorm and headed for room 526. 
 
Finally after a while of wandering the dorms, I found Onew hyungs dorm. I could see the light from inside coming through the bottom of the door. I listened in to what was going on. I could hear Jo hyung and Minho talking. 
 
My eyes grew wide as I heard Minho hyung say, “But you’re pretty cute, as a boy.” BWOH? Is Minho hyung trying to get with Jo hyung?
 
“YAH! Just cause now you know Jo is a girl, it does not mean you can start flirting with her!” I heard Onew say. My mouth just kept wide open as I intensely listened in on their conversation.
                  
After a while their conversation started to get boring, but then they mysteriously stopped overall. I listened in closer, Maybe they went to sleep.. I pressed my ear against the door harder, each of my palms pressed against the door next to my head.
 
 
--End of flashback--
 
The next thing I knew the door flew open and I fell forward, landing in their dorm, face first. “YAH!”
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I leaped out of Minho’s bed and crouched down next to Taemin, helping him up. 
 
He got up grabbing his nose, “UWAAAAAAAAAAAH!” he cried. Minho and Onew laughed at him.
 
“Yah!” I yelled at them, “He hurt his nose!” I dusted off his pajamas and led him to Onew’s bed, “You could’ve just opened the door normally, Onew!” I yelled, swatting him.
 
“I didn’t know it would be Taemin!” He said in defense, putting his hands up, “Sorry Taeminnie.. Atleast you fell on carpet..” He frowned and handed him an icepack. 
 
He pressed it against his nose and wailed, “WAH! It hurts, noona!” 
 
My eyes shot open, had he been listening the whole time?
 
“I’m telling umma!” he yelled at Onew. 
 
Onew sighed, “Well that’s what you get for being nosy…”
 
He’s going to get it tomorrow from Key. I laughed at my thoughts.
 
“Taemin, how long were you out there?” I asked him, he was laying on Onew’s bed, clutching Onew’s chicken in one arm while petting it and holding the icepack on his nose with his other hand.
 
“Mmm.. I dunno..” he shot death glares at Onew, purposely choking his chicken around the neck, threatening him, “I got here when I heard you guys talking about Jo’s real identity.” I blushed, embarrassed.
 
“We were gonna tell you tomorrow, Taemin-ah,” I said, feeling sorry, running my fingers through his hair. He pouted at me. 
 
I frowned, feeling bad, “How’d you know I was here, Taeminnie?” I asked.
 
“Oh! I woke up feeling hungry.." he petted the fur on Onew's chicken delicately with a pout on his lips, "I was gonna ask you to make me some ramyeon, but you weren’t answering me,“ he told, “So I got up and found out you left me, and you forgot your phone, so I took a peek at your text messages,” he smiled innocently, reaching into his pocket and pulling out my phone.
 
“Taemin-ah!” I yelled, embarrassed that he read my text messages.
 
“So Jo ‘hung’s real name is.. Juice?!” he said curiously at me, "JUICE?"
 
“What?!” I said, Minho and Onew were cracking up in complete amusement, “My real name is Joyce, Taeminnie.” I clarified, "Joyce."
 
“OH!” he said laughing, “It was hard to hear through the door, noona.” he stuck his tongue out.
 
I shook my head, “Aish.. Does it hurt?” I reached my hand out to touch his nose.
 
“Noona! Don’t touch it!” he said, backing away, “It hurts..” he pouted, readjusting the icepack. I puffed air out of my mouth.
 
“Well, at least Taemin knows now.” Minho said, laying comfortably on his bed, “his nose is gonna be purple by the morning.” he added and smirked at Onew.
 
“YAH!” Onew yelled at Minho, “Stop making me feel so bad.” I laughed at him.
 
“Noona, I knew you were too pretty to be a boy!” Taemin said, smiling sweetly and poking my on the arm.
 
“I’m pretty sure everyones said that to me, so far” I sighed looking up and fiddling with my bangs, “Is my get-up really that obvious?” I looked at the guys and they nodded.
 
“Well.. Yes and no,” Taemin said, “It just makes you look … suspicious~ ya know?” he giggled.
 
“I see..” I said sadly.
 
I yawned and looked at the time. 4 AM.
 
 
--Onew’s POV--
 
I still felt bad about making Taemin hurt his nose. Theres no way I’ll be getting out of this with Key tomorrow. I sighed. It was already 4am and Taemin fell asleep on my bed, squeezing the life out of my stuffed chicken and the ice pack, which I figured would be warm now, resting on the bridge of his nose. 
 
I looked over to Joyce, who now laid herself on Minho’s bed, “You guys should just sleep here.” Minho said, patting his bed, “No point in going back now that Taemin’s in deep sleep.”
 
I nodded, “Geez.. When will we ever sleep in our own beds.” I joked. 
 
“Go sleep with Taemin if you want.” Minho said to me, laughing quietly to himself.
 
I shook my head, “My chicken is having an affair with me,“ I said, eyeing the sleeping Taemin and my precious chicken, “Plus he almost strangled me in his sleep last time..” Minho chuckled.
 
“You can sleep in my bed, Joyce,” Minho told her. She nodded and buried herself deep in his covers.
 
“Night~” she said sweetly.
 
Minho and I slept on the floor. Again. 
 
 
--Four hours later, 8am--
 
I woke up to Joyce shaking me.
 
“Wake up, oppa,” she smiled, I smiled back, “time to get up!” I shook my head, ignoring her. We argued for about 5 minutes and I finally got up, groaning. 
 
I looked at Taemin and gasped, seeing my chicken with Taemin’s drool all over it. I grabbed it from him and wiped the drool off with my shirt. Joyce was amused. Taemin got up a little bit later, irritated that I took away my chicken that he was hugging, his nose a bit swollen, and like Minho predicted, it was bruised purple.
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
I woke up in Onew’s bed. I don’t even remember falling asleep, actually. I groaned, Onew grabbed Mr. Chicken from me, disturbing my sweet sleep. Onew and Joyce were talking so I got up and looked at myself in the mirror and cried.
 
“MY NOSE! WAAAH!” It was an ugly shade of purple and blue. I looked horrible, not to mention it hurt really bad.
 
“Noona!” I yelled, “Noona my nose.” I pouted, pointing to my nose. She pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her small waist tight, super upset, “How am I gonna go to class with this nose..” I complained to her.
 
“I texted Key, he said he had concealer,” she smiled at me. 
 
“Mmmkayy…..” I smiled, she fell for my aegyo and pinched my cheeks.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
--Texting Key--
 
Me: Key Umma~ Morning! ^^
 
Key Umma: Anyeong~ do u need something?
 
Me: Mhm. Do u have concealer?
 
Key Umma: Y? 
 
Me: Taemin’s nose is bruised real bad..
 
I waited for the big blow-up, I felt it coming.
 
Key Umma: BWOH?! WHAT HAPPENED? IS HE HURTING? WHO DID THIS TO HIM?! I’M COMING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU? AHFIOANJFIAEF;A;AOFMIFOEM;A
 
I cringed reading his text.
 
Me: We’re at Onew’s dorm, bring the concealer. Thx umma~ ^^
 
I told Taemin that Key was coming, and before we knew it Key came bursting through the door with a makeup bag, still in his pajamas, running over to Taemin and inspecting his nose, “WHO HURT MY BABY?!” he yelled, looking around the room.
 
Onew sank back with his eyes bulging, he gulped hard.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Poor Taeminnie ToT, but now he knows!! Onews about to get ittt!~Did you like his moments with his chicken? LOL.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^ 
Please subscribe and comment <3 I love reading them! ^o^
HAVE A NICE DAY~~