Mornings Like These

College With The Boys

 

--Joyce’s POV--

 I woke up to the sounds of the boys still snoring. I giggled quietly and sat up in my bed, looking over at the tangled mesh of limbs on the floor next to my bed.

Taemin clutched onto Onew like a lost puppy in his sleep, his head on his shoulder and an arm and leg attatched around his body. Onew was sprawled out in the middle, his position looked really uncomfortable, probably due to Taemins clutch on him.

Minho, on the other hand, was neglected and pushed aside from the sleeping OnTae. I almost burst out laughing, realizing that Minho had turned upside down in his sleep, his feet were now next to Onews face. I held in a painful laughter, trying not to wake up the boys.

I looked across from me to where Key and Jonghyun were comfortably resting. Taemins comforter had been pushed down to their ankles and Jonghyun was spooning Key.

I got up quietly and started changing, trying not to wake the boys up

 

--Onews POV--

I woke up when I heard someone chuckling, I figured it was Jo cause I knew the others too well, they don’t typically laugh in the morning. I didn’t move an inch and kept pretending to be asleep.

Then I noticed that Taemin was clutching onto me for dear life in his sleep. Cute. I tried to wriggle his grip off of me, then Jo walked in and laughed at me. Taemins clutch was tight. I sighed and gave up on trying to break free and just laid there. Jo shook his head as he arranged his bed.

Taemin finally came around about five minutes later, yawning and rubbing his face against my shoulder that his head was resting on.

“Hyuuung~” he yawned, “Mmm..”

“Taemin, I’m not your teddy bear..” I chuckled quietly, “You have to let hyung go.” Jo was watching us from a chair, giggling.

“Nooo….” Taemin opposed, squeezing me tighter.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Onew was too busy trying to deal with Taemin who wouldn’t let him go to notice Minho’s feet next to his head. I got his attention and pointed to the spot next to him, indicating Minho.

He looked at me curiously and looked next to him to find Minho’s feet.

I cracked up seeing the most ridiculous, funny, and priceless face ever. He turned his head away as quickly as possible and attacked Taemin, rolling on top of him with the speed of light so now Taemin was next to Minho and he was being held onto.

“Yah… hyung.. Get off..” Taemin said, very irritated by Onews sudden action. I just cracked up quietly by myself. Onew got up and scratched his head.

“Sorry for bothering your sleep, Taemin-ah, I just have to take care of some business,” Onew said deviously, carrying Taemin and laying him on to my bed.

He then whipped the comforter off of Minho. Minho looked up with lasers shooting out of his eyes, but that didn’t faze Onew.

“YAAAAH!” Onew screamed while whacking Minho with a pillow, “You disgusting, filthy Minho you!” Minho didn’t move and ignored Onews ranting, burying his face into a pillow. I couldn’t stop laughing. “Who do you think you are to just magically wind up feet side up in the morning while sleeping, huh, punk?!”

Onew continued to wham him on the with a pillow. Minho groaned at his hyung being too ridiculous in the morning, “Hyung, how do you think I feel? You’re feet were next to my head too.”

“Well that’s your fault!” Onew yelled. After he grew tired of hitting Minho with no reactions from him, he sat back down, unsatisfied. Taemin already got up from my bed and went for a shower during Onews attack.

I was surprised when Jonghyun and Key were still undisturbed from all the screaming and yelling going on. Jonghyun woke up first a little later.

“Jagiyah…” Jonghyun whispered into Keys ear sweetly, “Jagi.. Time to wake up..”

“Ani…” Key answered back in his sleep.

I watched the couple and couldn’t help but feel warm hearted. It was like a scene from a romantic movie. They argued playfully, and Key was finally awoken when Jonghyun started to tickle him on his sides that were exposed.

I couldn’t take anymore of the corniness and decided to dress up for class in the bathroom after Taemin stepped out, blow drying his hair.

I really like mornings like these.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ I apologize for this chapter, it's kind of just filler, but its cute, right? xD

I got my hair done last night, I'm blonde ToT  Well, I have dark brown hair right now and I got peekaboo's, and it's not blonde.. its.. yellow  -___- I need to get lightening shampoo :/

Mehh.. not extremely satisfied right now, i'll figure out how to fix my hair later, lols!

Have a great day!