Love Me More

College With The Boys
 
--Jonghyun’s POV--
 
Onew and Minho tried counseling me again today which really irritated me. I went back to my dorm and sulked in my bed. I was getting lost in a daze until the phone Onew lent me buzzed and annoyingly rang. I wanted to ignore it but it kept beeping in my ear. I picked it up and noticed the number, it was Taemins. I thought for a moment before answering it, “Neh? Taeminah?”
 
“Hyu-hyung! Helpp me! I- OWWW burned myself!” I heard him slightly scream into the phone. I gasped and my eyes opened wide.
 
“Taemin! What?! Where are you?” I panicked. He really sounded hurt.
 
“I’m at my dorm, hyung, OWW!” he said painfully, “Hyung help me!”
 
“Wheres Joyce?!” I freaked out.
 
“Ah! Noona went somewhere with Key!” he stuttered. Hearing ‘Key’ made my heart tremble and I bit my lip.
 
“I’m coming!” I yelled before hanging up and running towards their dorm. All I thought about was Taemin, I couldn’t let him be hurt. 
 
I knocked on their door once I arrived, “Taemin?” It was quiet and there was no answer. I hurriedly looked for their spare key and found it under the placemat. I jabbed it into the doorknob and opened the door quickly. I ran inside but to my surprise there was no one in their dorm except someone wrapped around in a big comforter on Joyce’s bed. I approached her bed in complete confusion and looked over to the person peacefully sleeping in it, my Key.
 
Without knowing my feet took me beside the bed and I sat on the edge softly, afraid I would disturb the precious boy under the covers. I bit my lip as I studied his features carefully. His eyes had a heavy, dark hue from lack of sleep and there were dried tears plastered all over his flushed red cheeks. He was so beautiful and the thought of coming here for Taemin instantly vanished as bad as that sounded.
 
My hand reached for his face, my fingers delicately tracing the outline of his jaw and touching soft his soft, silky hair. A million thoughts were buzzing through my head and my heart pounded. I could feel emotions well up inside me. Oh.. Key.. 
 
I gasped as he moved subconsciously in the bed and I froze once his swollen lids started to open. He stared at me with only slits of his eyes exposed but once he recognized me he bolted up and backed away, sort of slamming his back against the wall, a dead end, “J-j-jong..” he stuttered, pulling the comforter up to his cheeks, “What are y-you doing here?!” he panicked and started shaking.
 
“Key..” I looked at him with sorrowful eyes. I stretched my hand to grab the comforter off him but he resisted. I climbed onto the bed and put a hand on his shoulder, “Key.. We need to talk.”
 
“I.. I g-gotta go!” he mumbled quickly and shoved my hand off then stumbled out of the bed. Before his hand reached the doorknob I got a hold of his arm and pulled him back.
 
“Key!” I begged, “Please, let me speak.”
 
He looked at me with tears filling his eyes and his voice trembled, “W-why should I? Huh?” he gritted his teeth hard angrily as tears pooled in the corners of his eyes. “So you could betray me again?”
 
“Key..” I felt like breaking, seeing my Key like this, “I swear.. I could never betray you.”
 
“Well,” he wiped his eyes angrily, “I feel pretty betrayed right now.” He shook my hand off but I quickly caught him again when he tried to escape, this time pinning him to the door with both my hands on his shoulders. “Get off me!” he shrieked and struggled but I kept him in place. “Why don’t you just go back to that disgusting leech that you were with the other day, huh?!” 
 
I shook him and he winced, refusing to look at me. I felt desperate, “Key.. Please look at me!” He shook his head as his eyes poured out fresh tears even though they were shut tight. He bit his lips so hard they bruised. “That girl you saw means nothing to me. She can’t even be compared to you, Key.”
 
“That’s a load of bull,” he sobbed loudly.
 
I felt sadness cloaking over me, “Why won’t you believe me..” I let go of one shoulder and ran it through his hair gently. He looked up at me slowly and quickly brought a hand up, slapping me hard on the cheek. I hissed at the pain but I knew I deserved it. 
 
When the sting dulled over I looked back up at him with sorry eyes, “Key.. I swear on everything I have that you are the only  one I love, the only one I would do anything for, the one I would even die for. That girl means nothing to me and what you saw was a complete mistake. I’m sorry for everything I said to hurt you that other night. I love everything that you do… from the endless hours of shopping to your diva attitude. I couldn’t live without it and I can’t live without you.” I grabbed his chin and propped his head up gently as I leaned in slowly and captured his plump, swollen lips with mine. He froze and gasped into the sudden kiss.
 
An audible sound came off our lips as I pulled away moments later to look him in the eyes and say, “I love you, Key.” before swooping my head down and kissing those sweet lips once again. I missed the feeling of his soft mouth against mine and I loved it. He sort of squirmed in my embrace but then he relaxed and finally responded with a sob in between each kiss. I could taste the salty tang of his wet tears seeping onto his lips. My hands went up to hold his cheeks and my thumbs ran over his cheekbones, clearing away tears.
 
Time seemed to stop at this moment and I cherished every second of it until Key pulled away and looked up at me, still crying.
 
“J-jjong.. I love you,” he sobbed and wrapped his arms around my torso tightly, crying as hard as he could into my chest.
 
“I’m so sorry, jagiyah..” I whispered into his ear and kissed his temple, my fingers running through his hair. He looked up at me and frowned. “Look at you..” I sighed and then kissed his swollen, wet eyes one at a time. “Do you forgive me?”
 
He leaned on me and rested his head on my chest, nodding slowly. “But.. Yeobo..” he started, “I’m still mad at you.” he said as he banged his fist on  my chest lightly. I chuckled.
 
“What do I have to do, jagi?” I pouted and tickled his sides. He squirmed and growled.
 
Key perked his head up and started counting with his fingers, “One, delete her number.” Key stated firmly, “Two, I better never see her on the face of this earth ever again.” I nodded along. He looked shyly up at me, “And three..” He his lip and leaned forward, kissing me enticingly. I felt a thrill go up my spine at his delectable kisses but I had stop him after a few lip locks. 
 
“Jagi, not here,” I smirked and he whined. He whimpered, reaching up at me for another kiss but I didn‘t let him. He hit me in the chest and I laughed. I gave him one quick peck before swooping him up into my arms like a bride. He squeaked in shock, his cheeks burning red and I carried him all the way back to our dorm where we continued our "make-up" session.
 
------------------------------------------------------
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO EVERYONE LOL.
omg.. i havent updated in like 3 weeks, I APOLOGIZE SOBS. i've been lazy lately and im sick rn actually. school started a few days ago /creys. sigh.
SO JONGKEY ARE BACK YAY /CELEBRATES :3 <3 
loool, make up session aye ;D and i will just leave it at that ^^ 
HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS, i love you all my subscribers who have stuck with me and stayed with me<3