Runners

College With The Boys

 

--Jonghyuns POV--

Key and I quit running after two laps, my poor boyfriend was panting to death. I held his hand and took him to where Onew was, who was dramatically laid out on the side of the  track field, with a hand on his forehead.

“Oh.. As I get older, my stamina gets worse and worse!” he complained, weeping. I laughed, Key was still out of breath.

“Jagi, calm down, breath.” I told him as we sat down next to the complaining Onew.

“Yeobo…. I…. hate…. Running…..” Key gasped after every word. I used my handkerchief to wipe off sweat on his face. After a while, he finally breathed normally. “Yeobo, look at our baby go. Aiiigooo, cute!” He said, tugging on my sleeve, pointing to Taemin who was still running. Onew had fallen asleep.

Taemin stopped after his third lap, put his hands on his knees and leaned forward, trying to catch his breath. Minho and Jo passed him, still going strong on their fourth lap.

“Taeminnie!!!” I called out, getting his attention and waving my arms around. He wiped off sweat on his forehead with his arm and walked towards us.

“Aigoo,” Key said, taking my handkerchief and patting Taemins face. He caught his breath and laughed at the sleeping Onew. He’s probably dreaming of chicken. I laughed to myself. Key then turned Taemin around to tie his hair up to cool down his hot neck.

Finally, Minho and Jo joined us after they finished five laps. Surprisingly, they weren’t so out of breath. Both of their cheeks were rosy and their bangs stuck to their foreheads.

“Come here,” Key motioned the two boys, patting away Jo’s sweat first.

“Damn.. You guys can run.” I told them in awe.

“I was a cross country runner,” Jo told us, “I can keep going, but you know you cant just run forever.” He laughed, so did we. Even Minho was surprised by his athletic capability.

“We should play a game of basketball sometime,” he told Jo, Jo nodded in agreement.

Taemin laid himself on the track, using Onew’s tummy as a pillow. Onew was still knocked out after running one lap.

Jo laughed looking at Onew, sleeping soundlessly.

“He really has bad stamina.” Minho laughed.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

After running, we played a game of soccer. Everyone was dripping sweat. P.E was finished and the boys headed for the locker rooms to shower. I sat down under the big fan, drying myself, I knew I couldn’t shower here with the boys, I’ll just wait till later to shower in our dorm.

Minho came to me, his hair still wet, with only his school pants on, no shirt. I looked up at him, he looked even taller as I was sitting. His chocolate abs glistened with moisture from the hot showers. My cheeks burned hot at the picture.

“Hey, you didn’t take a shower?” Minho asked, taking a seat next to me, putting on his shirt.

“I’m gonna shower later at our dorm.” I told him. He nodded.

Even if I was a guy, I don’t think I’d be able to stand showering in the public with a bunch of other guys anyway.

I ran my hand through my hair, feeling cool under the fan.

I was waiting for Taemin, we surprisingly had the same exact schedule, so we stuck to each other the whole day.

He came a little bit later as Minho and I were talking, he was fully clothed and smelled strongly of fruity shampoo.

“Anyeongg~” he smiled. We both left for our next class.

The rest of the day went on smoothly, and I was happy to get back to our dorm at the end of the day. I was still exhausted from P.E. class.

I passed out quickly onto my bed and sighed in relief.

“You must be tired, huh?” Taemin said, plopping onto his bed.

“Mmmmhm..” I mumbled, caressing my pillow with my face. Taemin laughed.

I got up, grabbed clothes and my towel, “I’m gonna take a shower, alright Taemin-ah?”

“Yeah, hyung, go ahead,” he smiled. I took my shower, soaking in the hot water. I used Taemin’s shampoo and soap. I came out feeling refreshed.

“Ah, hyung, you smell like mee~” Taemin said, sniffing the air like a puppy.

“Haha, I know Taeminnie, is it okay if I use your shampoo and soap?” I asked.

“Of course you can,” Taemin giggled, “While you were showering I told the hyungs to come over, by the wayy~”

“Cool,” I said happily, “You must be really close with them, huh?”

“Yupp, we’ve all been best friends since we were little.” He told me. A while after there was a knock on the door, “I’llllll get itttt~” Taemin sang and opened the door and welcomed the guys in.

Key and Jonghyun were wearing couple tees and matching pajama pants, Onew was wearing penguin printed pajamas and Minho came in with just his normal pajamas. Everyone was carrying pillows and blankets.

“Uh, Taeminnie, whats going on?” I asked Taemin, referring to the boys already in their pajamas when it was only 5pm.

“Oh, sorry hyung,” Taemin said to me, while helping the guys put down their stuff, “I forgot to tell you that I told the guys to sleep over, hehe.” He giggled innocently. I laughed and shook my head.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt feel like waiting till tomorrow to update again, hahaha~

The boys are gonna sleep over!~ yeaaaah ^^

Oh, and I really like Key in this chapter, lmao.

I hope you enjoyed this like I did ^^

I'm striving for atleast 15 followers T-T can someone help me out? haha!