Surprise Sleepover~ Pocky Kiss

College With The Boys

 

--Joyce’s POV--

“GUYS!” Key called, getting everyone’s attention, “Do you like our Couple tees!” He beamed, bragging about their matching pajamas. I laughed at the cuteness of it. Keys shirt said, ‘Jjong’ inside half a heart. Jonghyuns said ‘Key’ with the other half of the heart. The heart became a whole if they came together holding each others sides.

“I love it,” I said laughing.

“Wohh. It’s really cute, umma,” Taemin said in awe, “Jo hyung, lets get one too!” I chuckled.

“Alright, we’ll get one,” I told him, and he smiled big.

“HEY. Copycats!” Key fumed.

“Yah, Jagiyah,” Jonghyun laughed, holding Keys hand, relaxing him.

“Are we even allowed to have sleepovers?” I asked them.

“Of course,” Minho answered. “To be honest, as long as you’re sleeping somewhere in the dorms, the school doesn’t care.” He was throwing around a pillow shaped as a football he had brought. I nodded.

Onew sprawled out on the floor between my bed and Taemins bed, “So what are we gonna do tonight?” he asked.

“Games!” Taemin immediately answered.

“I’m in,” said, I really do love games.

Onew smirked evily.

 

--Onew’s POV--

Everyone positioned themselves into a circle as I reached into my bag and pulled out a box of Pocky. I smirked, “First game is POCKY KISS.” I declared.

Everyone in the room grunted, I laughed.

“HYUNG~” Taemin whined at me, eyeing the box of Pocky.

“I’m cool with it, but ONLY if I play it with yeobo,” Key said, emphasizing his words.

“Alright, pairs are Key and Jonghyun, me and Minho, Taemin and Jo.” I told them. Taemin and Jo looked at each other. Minho looked at me like I was crazy.

“How the heck can you just say that we’re playing Pocky Kiss so casually when we’re all guys,” Minho shook his head. Jo was blushing.

I took out a ruler, “Whoever has the longest piece of Pocky left after 20 seconds has a punishment. Oh, and if you’re Pocky breaks during the 20 seconds, you’re disqualified and have to do the punishment. Winner gets to pick the punishment~” I smirked.

“And what will be the prize for the winner?” Minho asked.

“The rest of the box of Pocky,” I told them. Taemins eyes brightened, I knew he had a sweet tooth.

“So lets start, me and Jjong first!” Key exclaimed, pulling his boyfriend into the middle of our circle.

 

--Minho’s POV--

I still couldn’t believe how calm Onew was to declare such a game, even if he was playing it too. Key and Jonghyun sat in the middle of our circle and opened the box of pocky, pulling one out.

“This is too easy, seriously,” Key rolled his eyes. Key and Jonghyun have had their first kiss a long, long time ago, its just that they don’t do it much in front of people.

Jo looked at the couple with one eyebrow up. Jonghyun took the end with no chocolate in it after Key insisted that he wanted the chocolate side. They both placed their mouths on the piece and waited for Onews signal to start, holding his phone and ready to press the timer.

“Anddd…. Go!” He yelled. We all watched the couple intensely.

They started off slowly, nibbling on either ends. Then Jonghyun grew impatient and took big bites, making sure it didn’t break.

“Mmm! Yeo-mmm-oh!” Key said, trying to slow Jonghyun down. They were about an inch away from each others lips. Then, Key made the move to munch on the remaining piece, leaving no trace of Pocky left and kissing Jonghyun straight on the lips.

Everyone in the room wailed loudly, covering their eyes. Taemin’s jaw dropped at the scene and Jo was going crazy, clutching and unclutching her fingers.

Onew was watching in full amusement. Key was still chewing on the Pocky, “Mmm, weren’t we good, hyung?” he asked Onew, and Onew nodded in satisfaction.

“We can do it again if you’d like,” Jonghyun winked at the rest of us.

I shook my head, “That’s enough for you two.”

“Taemin and Jo go next~” Onew announced.

 

--Taemins POV--

When Onew told us me and Jo were next, my heart pounded. I smiled off my nervousness and followed Jo into the middle of the circle. He grabbed a Pocky.

“Can I have the chocolate end hyung?” I asked Jo, he smiled and pointed the chocolate end to me and I put my mouth on it. He put his mouth on his side. He was blushing.

“Start!” Onew yelled. I started nibbling my way and Jo was nibbling as well. We were getting dangerously close to each other, I could almost feel his breath. We stopped before our lips touched, his face was trembling to keep from touching lips. “..and 20!” Onew said, sounding disappointed that we didn’t kiss.

WELL HYUNG IM A BOY AND HE’S A BOY, we aren’t dating like Key umma and Jonghyun hyung!  I told him off in my head.

Jo sighed in relief after I let go of the pocky that was left and took it out of his mouth for Onew to measure.

“One inch!” he announced, me and Jo high-five each other and laughed.

“YOUR turn hyungs!” I yelled at them, grabbing Onew’s phone from him to time him and Minho. Minho rolled his eyes, grabbing a Pocky and putting whichever side in his mouth

“YAH! I wanted the chocolate side,” Onew complained.

Minho took it out of his mouth and pointed it to Onew, “Want it now?”

We all laughed and Onew grunted, Minho put his end back into his mouth. Onew bit on his side, upset he didn’t get the chocolate side.

Key umma and Jonghyun were too busy feeding each other Pocky cause they knew they had won.

Me and Jo watched intensely as I called out, “GO!”  and Minho and Onew began chewing on the Pocky. Jo laughed out loud at Minho starting to back away from the pocky he was chewing on as Onew kept moving closer and closer to him.

Before time was up Minho couldn’t take it anymore and broke the Pocky himself. Everyone WOOOH’d at the losers. Onew was about to pounce on Minho for breaking the Pocky. “YAAAH!” Onew yelled.

“Alright alright, just give us the punishment key,” Minho said flatly, still chewing the pocky. Onew munched on the broken Pocky he and Minho had used.

Jo and I leaned in, super excited for what the punishment might be.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Taemin and my turn for the Pocky Kiss was freakin’ nerve racking, but we didn’t kiss, which I was relieved of, I had never had my first kiss yet, and I was honestly not ready yet.

Minho and Onews turn was over and now they were about to receive punishment. Key laughed out loud evily.

Minho rolled his eyes, “Common Key. Hurry up.” Minho was impatient. I was super curious what the punishment would be, and from Taemins eyes, so was he.

“Your punishment isss…!!!” Key announced, building up too much anticipation, “A PHILTRUM KISS!!!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

How was this chapter?! Did you like it? Haha! I know I did, especially the Jongkey moments.

 

Minho and Onew will be doing their punishment in the next chapter, a philtrum kiss, so look forward to it!! And sorry if you guys were anticipating a kiss between Taemin and Joyce, or Minho and Onew.. xD

And BTW, your philtrum is the space between your upper lip and nose. Even I had to look it up cause I didn’t know what it was called T-T lmao.

 

Please comment and subscribe ^^ <3 Thank you for reading!