Prove It!

College With The Boys

Okay guys just a quick announcement! I am SO EXCITED right now! My kpop albums that I ordered came today! Oh my goodness, they are perfect ToT And they came SO FAST, just a week of waiting, I was expecting to get them on Wednesday ^^ Ohh~ So happy ^^ Now I just have to wait for my posters.

If anyone's interested, I got ZE:A's Exciting album, GD&TOP's album with the new cover, Boyfriend's album and MBLAQ's Mona Lisa. ^^ (the MOna Lisa album is no joke, go get it.)

To celebrate, here is an update! ^^ (not like theres anything different, I update everyday, LOL)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--Onews POV--

 
Key busted through the door, holding some bag, I could almost see steam coming out of his ears. Everyone froze, oh here it comes! I felt paralyzed in his presence.
 
“WHO HURT MY BABY?!” he screamed, looking at Taemin’s bruised nose. He scanned the room with his piercing eyes, “Well?!” 
 
I slowly raised my hand, staring at my chicken, not making eye contact with Key, I gulped, then I covered my head with my hands, burying my face into a comforter, shielding myself from an attack that I knew was coming.
 
“YAH!” was all I heard before Key almost pounced on me. I cringed, waiting for the attack, but nothing came. I looked up curiously. I saw Key struggling, but Jonghyun was behind him, holding him down.
 
“Yeobo!” Key yelled, squirming, “Yeobo Onew hurt my Taeminnie!” he pointed at me.
 
“Jagi.. You would be no better than Onew,” he whispered. Key seemed to calm down at his words, he pouted.
 
The others, Minho, Taemin, and Joyce were in complete shock and part amusement. Joyce’s mouth wouldn’t close.
 
Key got up from Jonghyuns embrace and shot me death stares and dirty looks saying 'you-got-lucky', then walked to Taemin.
 
“Taeminnie, tell me if it hurts, mmkay?” he said, taking out some makeup from the bag and applying it on a brush. He carefully dabbed the light colored liquid onto Taemins nose and Taemin winced ever now and then.
 
Jonghyun looked exhausted from trying to stop Key from attacking me.
 
 
--Jonghyun’s POV--
--Flashback to earlier this morning--
 
I woke up this morning to Key yelling at his phone, “Jagiyah.. Whats wrong?” I mumbled into my pillow, turning over to see my boyfriend. We had two beds, but preferred to sleep in one, of course.
 
He punched a text fast, got up and then grabbed his makeup bag.
 
“Jagiyah.. Where are you going?” I asked. Before he could answer me he ran out the door. I got up groggily and yawned. Only a few minutes later did I realize that he might be out to get someone. I put on a robe and ran for him.
 
I followed him by listening to his screaming. This must be really serious. I caught up to him and saw him knock open the door to Onew and Minho's dorm screaming “WHO HURT MY BABY?” 
 
I ran down the hallway and when I got there Key was just about to attack Onew who hid in a corner. I grabbed both his arms fast, luckily in time before he could hurt the poor boy.
 
He whined when I stopped him and he fell back onto me, “Yeobo Onew hurt my Taeminnie!” 
 
I looked around the room, Minho and Jo were sitting next to each other, looking amused at what had just happened, and Taemin who had a purple nose. I sighed, “Jagi.. You would be no better than Onew.”
 
I successfully calmed him down, and I wiped invisible sweat off my forehead, good thing I got here in time.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I sighed in relief that Jonghyun was able to save Onew oppa from Key.
 
“Thanks Jjong~” I said. Onew just laid on the carpet, his hand on his chest, extremely thankful he was saved.
 
“Anyways!” Key yelled, “What happened to Taemin?” he was fixing up his nose with the concealer.
 
“Well, ah!, umma..,” Taemin started saying, wincing from pain in his nose, “Ah.. Well.. Noona lef- OH!” he covered his mouth quick. Minho, Onew and I sat there with our eyes dilating, Jonghyun and key looked at him curiously.
 
“What? Noona?” Key looked at him, “What noona?”
 
“Ah.. Uhhh!” Taemin looked around, he looked at me, his eyes pleading for some help.
 
Key turned around to me and looked me in the eyes. Well.. Theres no reason in hiding it anymore now that Taemin mentioned ‘noona’.
 
“I’m noona.” I confessed, “I’m a girl, not a guy.”
 
“Waaah!” Taemin weeped into his palms, “I’m sorry noona! It just slipped out of my mouth.” he pouted. I smiled at his innocence.
 
Minho and Onew rolled their eyes, “and to think we were gonna be the only ones who found out..” I heard Onew whisper. Minho sighed.
 
"Bwoh?!" Key said looking confused, "What is this noona business?"
 
Once again, I told them my life story about my scholarship and how Onew was the first to find out.
 
“I’ve listened to this story four times now,” Onew bragged. Everyone rolled their eyes at him. 
 
“So!” I said, clapping my hands together, “Now that you all know, I don’t have to keep myself a secret anymore!” I smiled, laying back into Minho’s bed.
 
"But wait, you're not telling anyone else, right?" Jonghyun eyed me. 
 
I nodded, "Just you guys." 
 
Jonghyun was ecstatic and thought my get-up was awesome. They laughed, except for Key.
 
He eyed me closely, “Hmmm.. Joyce…”
 
“What’s wrong, Key?” I asked nervously.
 
“Prove it.” he smirked, crossing his arms.
 
“EH?!” I questioned, “If you think I’m wearing a wig.. I’m not.” I tugged on the tips of my hair.
 
“I know,” he smiled mischievously, “Lets go to the beach.” he declared. My eyes grew open and I got extremely nervous. Minho and Onew high fived each other and Jonghyun finished up Key's work of covering Taemin’s nose with makeup.
 
“Umma! I wanna go to the beach!” Taemin said, ecstatic. Jonghyun nodded along, he was concentrated on covering up Taemins bruised nose.
 
“Oh my God, Key, you’re brilliant.” Minho smiled at me.
 
I gasped, “S!” They laughed at my accusation, “But what about this?” I asked, pointing to my wrist cast.
 
“Silly noona, they have those plastic things that can cover it up,” Taemin smiled, “They cover up casts so they wont get wet!” I sighed, he had a point.
 
“Key’s right though, we can’t really know if Joyce is telling us the truth, unless she comes to the beach with us in a GIRLS bathing suit.” Onew said simply. I smacked him, pouting.
 
“YOU SAW MY PICTURE!” I screamed at him. He looked at me with a ‘calm-down-Joyce-I-was-just-kidding’ face, "Aish.." I pinched the bridge of my nose and put my head down.
 
“Common, noona,” Taemin said, pulling on my hand, “It’s gonna be fun!” 
 
I shook my head, it did sound fun to go to the beach with the guys, but there was one problem, “I don’t have a bathing suit..” I sighed.
 
The boys groaned at me, after a minute Key jolted up and grabbed my arms shaking me, “LET’S GO SHOPPING!” 
 
I quirked an eyebrow up to him, and by his looks it looked like I had no way out of going shopping with him, “Alright.” I just smiled, feeling a bit stressed.
 
He jumped up with happiness, “I finally have someone to go shopping with!” I shook my head, And I thought he was being suspicious with me.
 
“Now he doesn’t have to drag me to the mall all the time..” Jonghyun whispered to the guys. They chuckled and Key pouted at him.
 
“You’re coming, yeobo.” Key smirked at his boyfriend.
 
“Haha, good going, Jjong!” Minho laughed, smacking his palm on Jonghyuns shoulder.
 
“Today is Friday,” Key announced, “and we’ll go to the beach tomorrow, so..” he looked as if he was calculating something in his head, “LET’S GO SHOPPING TODAY, JOYCE.” He said giddy. I just nodded my head, laughing.
 
“After class,” I reminded him, he nodded and smiled sweetly, excitement flowing through him.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Please look forward to the next chapter! It's really fun haha ^^
Shopping, and then the beach! Oh my~ I wonder whats gonna happen ;)
Have a great day! Comment comment! <3