What's going on with Onew?

College With The Boys

 

--Joyce’s POV--

 

I finally exchanged numbers with Onew and the others. I typed them into my phone with one hand as I read them off a sticky note Onew left me. The guys dropped me and Taemin off at our dorm after the icecream.

 

I added each of their numbers into my phone and gave each of them special names.

 

Onew Oppa

Key Umma

Dino Jjong

Minho

 

Well, except for Minho. I couldn’t think of one for him. Taemin came out of the bathroom with a towel on his head, fresh from a shower.

 

“Hyuung~. Whatcha’ doin?” he asked, looking at me, rubbing the towel against his wet hair.

 

“Adding your numbers into my phone,” I bit my tongue as I tried to add Taemins number next.

 

“Let me help~” he chimed and jumped onto my bed. I handed him my phone and he punched his number in and named himself Taeminnieeeee<3.

 

“Haha, cute.” I giggled. He leaped onto his bed from mine and grabbed his phone. My phone buzzed.

 

Taeminnieeeee<3: ANYEEEONGGGGGG~

 

I laughed at the cuteness and texted him back.

 

Me: Anyeong~ ^^

 

Taeminnieeeee<3: Jo hyung, I’m hungry :/

 

Me: We just ate Taeminnie o.o

 

Taeminnieeeee<3: but hyung >o>

 

Me: Id make you some food if I wasn’t disabled taeminnie ):

 

Taeminnieeeee<3: mmmk. Fine.

 

I giggled. “Ah..” I grunted, my wrist throbbed.

 

“Are you okay hyung? Do you need anything?” Taemin looked worried.

 

“I’ll be okay.” I told him.

 

--Minho's POV--

Onew and I walked into our dorm. Onew jumped onto his bed and grabbed his stuffed chicken. I laid on my bed. I decided to confront Onew about his strange actions with Jo today.

 

“Hyung..” I got his attention.

 

“Mmm?” he asked, petting his chicken.

 

“Whats up with you and Jo?” I finally said.

 

He looked up at me from his bed, “Why do you ask?”

 

“You guys were acting.. Funny today.” I said quietly.

 

“How so?” he asked, not looking at me, but picking up his phone and texting someone.

 

--Onew’s POV--

 

Minho started getting suspicious about me, I texted Joyce right away, ignoring Minhos questions.

 

Me: Psssst. Joyce. U sleepin?

 

Joyce~: Nah, me n taeminnie are playing games ^^

 

Me: Cool, well, I think Minho is starting to get suspicious.. >.<

 

Joyce: bwoh? Weh? O.o btw Taeminnie says hiya~

 

Me: Hiya Taeminnie, anyways, what do we do about him?

 

Joyce:  well honestly I think I can trust him about the truth, hbu?

 

I was about to text her back as Minho came up to my bed, hovering me with his height. He started shaking me. “WHAT?!” I screamed.

 

Minho hovered with his arms crossed, “I SAID, are you guys GOING OUT?!”

 

I almost choked on my spit, what was this kid thinking?!

 

Me: You cant believe what Minho just said, he thinks we’re dating, LOLOL.

 

Joyce: HAHA. Oppa!

 

“Uh, NO!” I said to him flatly, looking up at him and giving him a dirty look.

 

“Then whats going on?” Minho pressed.

 

Me: he really wants to know

 

Joyce: it would be better if I told him

 

Me: what do I do?

 

Joyce: I'll come to your dorm, taeminnie fell asleep already

 

Me: be careful, our dorm is room 526, floor 3, bring your picture

 

Joyce: I will oppa, wait for me

 

“STOP TEXTING AND ANSWER ME!” Minho yelled, grabbing my phone. He looked at the last message, “who the hell is Joyce?” he was fuming.

 

I shook my head, “Calm down, Minho, she‘s someone I have to introduce you to.”

 

--Minho’s POV--

 

So there Onew is, texting away while I’m trying to talk to him. I hate when people ignore me. When I took away his phone, I looked at who he was texting.

 

Not only is he texting while I’m trying to talk to him, he’s texting some girl ‘Joyce’!

 

“Calm down, Minho, she’s someone I have to introduce to you,” Onew said smiling. I gave up on him and laid on my bed, blowing air out of my mouth angrily.

 

“Whatever.” I said, not caring about this ‘Joyce’ that I was supposed to meet.

 

There was a knock on the door but I didn’t move from my spot, “Onew oppa?” I heard a voice speak, it was too familiar. I opened my eyes and sat up. Onew went to get the door.

 

Onew opened the door and hugged the person who had visited our dorm. I looked at the time, what is someone doing at our dorm at 1 in the morning? He let go of the hug, then I saw Jo standing at the door.

 

He walked in and I just sat in puzzlement on my bed, “Jo.. What are you doing here?”

 

“Uh..” he looked around, “Onew said you wanted to know the truth.. So I uh came..”

 

He sat on Onews bed next to him. I was confused, “So.. Whats going on between you and Onew?”

 

“Nothing, really!” he said smiling, shaking his hands in the air, one of them enclosed in a cast, “it’s just that.. I’m not-”

 

“A guy, are you?” I said before he could finish.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ It is 12:30 in the morning and I decided to just update this now and update again later on in the afternoon cause I think this chapter and the next chapter are a bit short >o> 

When I typed these chapters last week I didnt realize they would be so short, and I dont really like my unecessary cliff hangers, which I think arent cliffhangers at all >.> haha~

So yes, for anyone who's up, Minho IS the next person to find out ^_^ 

Goodnight~ I'm currently typing up chapter..29 I believe on my laptop (im on the desktop right now) so yes ~

Please look forward to more updates! ^o^