A Boring Day At Onew Hyung's and His Tragic Love Story

College With The Boys

--Taemin’s POV--

 
I woke up hearing noona groaning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, “Noona?” she didn’t reply so I got up out my my bed groggily to check up on her, running my hands through my hair. I walked over to Joyce in her bed, “Noona.. Wake up.” she turned to face me and winced.
 
“Hey Taeminnie..” she said with a painful cringe on her face, sitting up slowly, “Aish..” she looked like she didn’t get any sleep last night, her eyes had dark rings circling around them.
 
“Did you get any sleep, noona?” I asked. She shook her head and yawned. I felt really bad, “You should’ve woken me up, we could’ve stayed up together.” I pouted and sat next to her, pulling a stray clump of hair in her face and tucking it behind her ear.
 
“Nah Taeminah,” she said, rubbing her neck, “Onew’s probably having a harder time than me.” she chuckled slightly.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
Taemin finally woke up, I was just tossing and turning in my bed, trying to keep my groaning pain to myself. My neck felt extremely stiff from trying not to move in my bed last night. I looked at my phone and saw that I didn’t text Minho back, I must have fallen asleep at that time, though I'm pretty sure I didnt sleep for long.
 
I looked at Taemin who went to get me some ice from the mini fridge, “What are we doing today, Taemin?”
 
“Umm..” he thought and handed me a bag of ice, “I dunno.. We could hang out with Onew hyung while Minho is at practice.. Key umma and Jjong told me that they were going on a date.”
 
“Oh.. mmkay.” I said, putting the bag of ice on my stomach, instantly feeling a cooling sensation on it, “Aaaah~”. He giggled at me. 
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
I picked up my phone and texted Onew hyung,
 
Me: hyuuung~ 
 
Onew hyung: yes taeminah? 
 
Me: me and Joyce have nothing to do, can we come over?
 
Onew hyung: I was just about to say that, Minho left me all alone for practice.
 
Me: cool! ^^  Joyce and I will be on our way over~
 
Onew hyung: kk
 
“Noona, Onew hyung said we could come over~” I smiled, “You don’t have to change, but..” I went to my closet and pulled out basketball shorts and handed it to her, “You’re pajama pants are a bit too girly.” I said, pointing to her frilly and pink polka-dotted pajama pants that Key umma bought her when we went shopping.
 
“Thanks Taeminnie.” she said and went to the bathroom to change in them. She came out with them on, she tucked in the shirt in the front a little bit. She put her pajama pants back into her closet, “How do I look?”
 
“Like a boy~” I laughed. I packed up a couple pillows, clutching them in my arm and took her hand, heading for the door.  
 
We walked about two feet outside the dorm until she tugged on my hand, “What, noona?” I looked at her curiously.
 
She was looking around carefully and whispered, “Taeminah, as much as I like holding your hand, I’m a guy right now, remember?” I let go of her hand quickly realizing, looking all around me to see if anyone saw, she laughed.
 
“I forgot..” I whispered and frowned. 
 
We walked to Onew hyungs dorm, passing by groups of guys hanging out in the hallways and such. I knocked on their dorm, “Hyuung~ We’re here.”
 
“Its open~” he sang. We walked in and Joyce gasped at the sight. Onew just had on his boxers, laying on his bed with ice bags on his chest and a fan blowing on him. I quickly shot my hand up and covered noona's innocent eyes, dropping the pillows I was holding.
 
“Hyung!” I yelled furiously, “What the heck!?” 
 
“Hey guys~” he laughed awkwardly and got up slowly letting the watery bags of ice on his chest roll off, “Sorry you have to see me like this Joyce, I really cant stand clothes right now.”
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
 I was shocked to see Onew practically but Taemin quickly shielded my eyes before I could see more. Taemin led me inside carefully while his hand blocked my sight.
 
“Alright guys, you can look now,” He said and I heard Taemin huff a sigh of relief and put down his hand. He put on some basketball shorts now but still had no shirt on. I never actually had a good look at Onew’s body before, even at the beach. I was surprised to see he had chocolate abs, like Minho, but his were more slightly impressive. I blushed at the sight.
 
“How’s your burn, hyung?” Taemin asked, laying in Minho’s bed.
 
“I‘ve experienced worse,” he smiled genuinely.
 
“I feel like my body’s on fire,” I whined and collapsed stiffly next to Taemin.
 
“The clothes are the problem,” he pointed to the shirt Taemin gave me. I agreed, my skin throbbed whenever I moved too much and it stung when the fabric rubbed too close to my burn.
 
“Well I obviously cant just walk around with no shirt on like you,” I said slightly irritated from lack of sleep.
 
Taemin gasped, “Noona! That’s embarrassing!” I laughed pathetically imagining myself walking around like that.
 
We talked for a little while, and then we somehow ended up having a contest to see who was more sun burnt while Taemin was the judge. Taemin sat on Minho’s bed and Onew and I stood next to each other. I lifted my shirt to reveal my stomach. Taemin carefully inspected both of us, poking both our stomachs and seeing our reactions while watching his finger prints on our stomachs turn white then fade back into a bright, irritated red.
 
“Hmmm~” he thought, tapping a finger on his cheek, making up his conclusion, “Sorry, noona, but Onew hyung is redder~.” I frowned at him and sat defeated, Onew smirked in satisfaction.
 
"That's not something to be proud of," I told him.
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
Onew hyung put on a movie after the sunburn contest, ‘Beyond Love’ [a.n:i made this up!], while we waited for Minho hyung to come back from practice. It was some boring, romantic movie that we've all seen a billion times. I was chewing on popcorn lazily while Joyce's eyes continued to close slowly at the movie, falling asleep in Minho’s bed. Onew was crying hysterically 30 minutes into it, totally engrossed in the fictional play.
 
“NO! DON’T DIE!” he cried and begged, blowing his nose, “HE LOVES YOU!” 
 
“Hyuuung.” I whined, “We’ve watched this movie so many times already and you’re still crying about it?” I threw a piece of popcorn at his head. He picked it up without taking his eyes off the screen and popped it into his mouth. I rolled my eyes.
 
He ignored me and continued to yell at the tv screen, “JUST HANG IN THERE! HE WILL COME BACK, DON’T DIEEEEE!”
 
"Hyung be quiet!" I threw a few more pieces of popcorn at him, "You're gonna wake up noona." I sighed as he continued to ignore me. It was only 1pm. I groaned and laid next to noona. I cuddled up to her and decided to take a nap. I put my hand over her ear so she could sleep peacefully without being bothered by Onew's obnoxious screaming.
 
 
--Onew’s POV--
 
Oh my god, this movie just makes me wanna cry forever, WHY IS LOVE SO TRAGIC?! WAE WAE WAE?
 
In the midst of my crying I noticed that Taemin had laid next to Joyce in Minho’s bed. They were both sleeping. Aish.. I decided to just let them be and return to my movie. OH MY GOD MY TEARS JUST KEEP ON FLOWING.  I blew my nose wildly into a tissue.
 
 
--Minho’s POV--
 
“Alright, that’s enough for today,” Coach said, “Good work guys.” I sighed in relief and took a shower in the locker room. Basketball practice was brutal today, drills and workouts made me feel exhausted. Onew texted me and told me that Joyce and Taemin were at our dorm.
 
I walked to the dorm after my shower. I can hear Onew’s crying from outside. Bwoh? What the heck is going on? I walked in panicking and saw him bawling with a pile of tissues next to him. I looked at the tv screen that his eyes were glued on, UGH, he’s just watching that romantic movie again. He paused the movie and looked up at me, patting away his tears.
 
“Hey Minho~” he sniffed, “How was practice?”
 
“Good,” I said slightly irritated that I panicked for nothing. I looked over to my bed and could see lumps under the comforter, I lifted it and saw Taemin and Joyce sleeping in each others arms. I pouted, feeling something boil up in me, “Yah, Taeminah.” I shook him.
 
He opened his eyes slowly, “Ohh.. Heeey hyung~” He is so innocent.
 
“Yah, what do you think you are, sleeping with Joyce in my bed.” I eyed him.
 
“Shhhh.” he murmured, “noona didn’t get any sleep last night.” he hugged Joyce like a teddy bear and pulled the comforter back over them. Onew turned his movie back on and was weeping by himself. I rolled my eyes, feeling jealous about Taemin and Joyce‘s relationship.
 
“This is so boring.” I told Onew, plopping down on the floor and grabbing Onews stuffed chicken, “We all know that girl dies at the end.” I said flatly. Onew shot death glares at me and I just put my arms up in defense.
 
Finally after 30 minutes of Onew's ridiculous crying the movie ended, “OH MY GOD, that movie is just so powerful!” Onew exclaimed, blowing his nose.
 
“Thank god its over,” I sighed in much relief, “When will Key and Jonghyun be back from their date?”
 
Onew blew his nose some more, “Dunno..”
 
“Aish..” I heard Joyce say, she woke up from her nap with Taemin and sat up quietly without disturbing the younger boy next to her, “Hey Minho.”
 
“How are you feeling, Joyce?” I asked, watching the pained expression in her face.
 
“Bad. I don’t know how Onew can take this much pain,” she said, pinching her eyes and crinkling up her face. She shook Taemin and woke him up. They both came out of my bed and sat on the floor, looking drowsy.
 
“I’m so bored,” Onew complained. Joyce and Taemin snacked on chips that I got them.
 
“What do you guys wanna do?” I asked.
 
“I wanna go to the park!” Taemin said while munching.
 
“Ugh, the park is too far away to walk, Taeminah, and Onew cant drive at the moment.” I sighed angrily, bored out of my mind. I'd rather be at practice..
 
“I just wanna sleep,” Joyce said yawning. Taemin pulled her back and laid her in his arms.
 
“Yah,” I said to them, feeling jealousy bubble up inside me again, “Stop acting like such a couple.” I puffed my cheeks out and bit a chip annoyed.
 
“Jealous?” Taemin stuck his tongue out at me. 
 
--------------------------------------
 
I apologize for this filler-type and short chapter! And MIANHE if the title mislead you to think something big was gonna happen ToT BUT DONT WORRY, something WILL happen in the next chapter! I promise you ^^
 
I can't tell you what will happen, so please look forward to it xD mwahahaha~
 
So far in the story it has just been comedy and cuteness and what not, but I WILL be putting in drama, dont worry! ^-^ 
 
And you guys, you are all seriously brilliant, your assumptions for whats going to happen sparked some really good ideas in my head, thank you! *evil laugh* >:DD
 
Try and guess whats going to happen! ^^ Comment <3