Shopping~

College With The Boys

--Minho’s POV--

 
I was disappointed that everyone just continued to find out about Joyce’s secret. So much for a secret..
 
Key declared that we were going to the beach tomorrow, I was super excited. 
 
It was 9 o’ clock and everyone left to get ready for class today. Key was bouncing with excitement that he was going shopping later. He was holding onto Jonghyun’s hand happily as they left our dorm, “See you later, Joyce!” he said giving a final wave.
 
Taemin looked at himself in the mirror, “Woooooah~” he smiled, checking out his nose from ever angle, “Umma and Jjong did really good covering up the purple!”
 
“That’s cause they practically used a whole bottle of cover up on you,” I joked. He pouted.
 
“Lets go change, noona,” Taemin stuck his tongue out at me and Onew, grabbing Joyce’s hand and leaving the room. She flashed us a peace sign and closed the door.
 
“Too bad she broke her wrist..” I said quietly, disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to play that game of basketball with her anytime soon.
 
Class flew by and finally it was time for P.E.
 
I walked into the locker room, meeting Key, Jonghyun, and Onew. I started dressing and soon Taemin walked in with Joyce, she sat on the bench in front of us.
 
“How are you just gonna sit there and watch us undress?” I questioned her quietly.
 
She laughed, “It’s not like I haven’t seen you guys undress before.”
 
Right, we all knew her to be a guy until yesterday, so we just changed comfortably in front of her. I felt embarrassed.
 
“Calm down, it’s just the same as wearing a bathing suit,” she said, fumbling around with her cast, “Remember, beach tomorrow. Its not going to be anything different.” I shrugged it off and took the opportunity to show off my abs to her and see her smirk. I know she enjoys the view~ 
 
Key and Jonghyun were busy changing each other. I looked at them with a disgusted face while Joyce shielded her eyes, “PDA!” I pleaded. 
 
“Noona!” Taemin yelled quietly at Joyce, “Don’t look!” he pouted, covering his bare chest with his shirt.
 
“Alright alright,” she laughed, “I wont Taeminnie, hurry and change.” She covered her eyes with a hand. Taemin slipped his shirt on in a flash and put on his sweatpants.
 
“Phew~” he said smiling, “You can look now noona~” she smiled at us.
 
“Sorry I wont be able to run with you today, oppa,” she frowned, “Or for another 2 weeks.” 
 
“Don’t worry about it,” I replied, my smile cheered her up, “Just worry about healing faster.”
 
“Mmkayy~” she chimed. 
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I watched as the guys changed for Gym. Taeminnie was being shy about changing in front of me, Minho was bold and showed off his chocolate abs, and Onew was reckless, stumbling over his pants and the buttons on his uniform. Key and Jonghyun were.. Well.. You could imagine.
 
We went out to the track and I took a seat on the side. I waved to the guys who went on to run. I watched them and laughed at how ridiculous they actually looked when they ran. Onew looked like a running chicken, gasping for air after only five minutes of starting. Taemin ran with a serious pout while Minho looked like a professional athlete. 
 
Key and Jonghyun ran together, I could hear Key every now and then yell at Jonghyun for passing him, “YEOBO! STOP RUNNING… SO FAST! YEOBO! WAIT! YAAAH!” I laughed really hard.
 
Like always, Onew stopped trying after one lap. He collapsed next to me, breathing heavily with a hand on his chest. I felt bad for him, I patted him on the shoulder. I was the one who was now wiping off everybody’s sweat with a handkerchief. 
 
After, I watched the boys do shuttle-run testing.
 
“Yah!” Key frowned at Jonghyun, they had just finished their testing, “You said you’d let me win..”
 
“Sorry, Jagi~” Jonghyun apologized, kissing Key’s temple gently, Key blushed and glared at him playfully. 
 
I watched Taemin and Minho verse each other. I carefully studied Minho’s ‘serious’ face and watched them run. Minho won, of course, and poor Taeminnie pouted, joining Key in the losers section. 
 
The rest of the day went smoothly, though I was extremely bothered by the fact that I can only manage to write a bunch of chicken scratch now that my writing hand was in a cast. TGIF! No more writing stupid papers till Monday..
 
I finally got to our dorm with Taemin.
 
“Noona~” he called.
 
“Hmm?” I answered, starting to get ready for the mall with Key and Jonghyun.
 
“Noona can I come to the mall with you guys?” he puffed his cheeks, un-tightening his tie.
 
“Sure Taeminnie,” I smiled. He giggled and started getting ready too. Then I got a text from Key.
 
Key Umma: Joyceyyy~ we’re on our way to your dorm ^^
 
Me: Mmk umma. Taemin said he’s coming with us.
 
Key Umma: kk~
 
Key and Jonghyun got to our dorm a little while after. They were wearing matching t-shirts again, matching washtag t-shirts. They were holding hands.
 
“Lets go guys~” Key smiled, I could feel his excitement.
 
“Lets go noona~” Taemin cheered, grabbing my hand and pretending to be a couple like Key and Jjong. 
 
“So why aren’t Minho and Onew coming?” I asked as we walked to Jonghyun’s car. So he can drive too, huh?
 
“Minho has tryouts,” Jonghyun answered, getting into the drivers seat, “And Onew isn’t a mall person.” Taemin and I sat in the back while Key sat next to Jonghyun in the front seat.
 
“He gets clumsier in stores,” Taemin whispered to me like it was a secret, “It’s really embarrassing, noona.” I can imagine..
 
“I’m gonna pick you out a REALLLLY cute bikini Joyce!” Key sang while wriggling around in the car seat overexcited. I opened my eyes wide. Right, this is why we were going to the mall in the first place..
 
“Umma has a thing for bikinis,” Taemin said simply. I gave him an expression that said ‘uhh, what did you just say?’
 
“I’ve always wanted to wear one..” Key pouted, grabbing his chests, I saw his dilemma and shook my head.
 
I sighed, “Alright Key.. But what made you think of the beach all of a sudden? Do you really think I’m NOT a girl?” I frowned.
 
“Ofcourse I think you’re a girl, silly,” he laughed along with Jonghyun who was driving diligently.
 
“EH?!” I said, dumbfounded, “Then why the whole ‘Prove it, you’re wearing a bathing suit to the beach tomorrow to prove it to us that Jo Yisuh is really a girl’ business?” I sank back in the chair, irritated.
 
“Actually, I was planning to go to the beach all along,” Key smiled innocently. Jonghyun nodded. “I was gonna tell you guys in homeroom today, but that plan was thrown away when you confessed this morning.”
 
“Hehe…” Taemin smiled at me angelically.
 
“So!” Key continued, “I thought, if Jo was really a girl, then she cant just take her shirt off on the beach!” He heightened his voice during the end. I blushed and felt embarrassed at the image, Jonghyun cracked up, “So THEN I thought, HEY, Jo can only prove herself OR himself once we get you in a bath suit~” he sounded completely amused and totally proud of himself like he felt like a genius.
 
“Clever..” I whispered to myself, dulling into the car seat, “Well you’re right, I cant just walk around.. With my shirt off.” I laughed at myself pathetically. I could feel that Key was smirking.
 
“s.” I said flatly.
 
“We aren’t s Joyce.” Jonghyun laughed, “You know me, my heart only beats for Key.” He winked at the boy sitting next to him while he drove. Key giggled like a little girl. “As for Onew, well, his heart only beats for chicken. Taeminnie probably doesn’t even know that term..” 
 
I looked over at Taemin, “Nuhuh.. Dunno~” he said, fiddling with my cast, reading the signatures and not being interested in our conversation.
 
“Maybe the only one you need to worry about is Minho,” Jonghyun chuckled, “But he isn’t like that, really, so.. yeah we’re not s.” he concluded.
 
I nodded and trusted his judgement. We finally got to the mall. I grabbed Taemin’s hand.
 
“Whats wrong, noona?” he asked.
 
“I’ve just never been to this mall,” I said looking around, “I don’t wanna get lost..” I bit my lip.
 
“Mmkay don’t worry noona, just hold on to my hand.” he smiled cutely. We trailed behind Jonghyun and Key, they were happily interlocking fingers. Key leaned onto Jonghyun’s shoulder as they walked. Aish.. Their corniness will kill me one day. 
 
We passed by cute stores and picked up shirts that Taemin wanted. Key got some pastel skinny jeans and Jonghyun bought some stud earrings. 
 
“Noona!” Taemin called, I was still holding his hand, he tugged on it, “Noona it’s the couple store!” He pulled me into the store and the lovey dovey couple followed behind us.
 
I looked around the store with Taemin. They had necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and apparel. I remember that I had told Taemin we would buy couple shirts that one night.
 
“This one noona!” Taemin said pointing to a shirt, “And that one! No wait, that one!”
 
I laughed, “Lets get all the ones you want, I’ll pay.” I smiled at the super excited puppy.
 
We got matching shirts that had cute graphics of two puppies inlove, hoodies: Taemin’s hoodie said  “Saranghae” in big, blue, bold letters with an arrow that pointed to the right, mine said “Saranghae” too, but in big, pink, bold letters with an arrow pointing to the left, this way if we stood next to each other, each of the arrows would be pointing to one of us. I really liked that one. 
 
Finally we got couple rings, we got it engraved with each of our names, his ring said ‘Joyce <3’ and mine said ‘Taeminnie ^^’
 
We came out of the store to find Key and Jonghyun impatiently waiting for us outside on a bench.
 
“Gosh, what took you guys so long?” Key complained, tapping his foot.
 
“Sorry,” I said, holding up our bags, “Taeminnie wanted everything in that store.” he smiled innocently at Key.
 
“Umma! Look at our couple rings!” Taemin showed off the ring on his finger, waving it around Key and Jonghyuns face. He put his hand next to his cheek, batting his eyelashes and showing it off like he was in a commercial.
 
“Aigoooo,” Key said, pinching Taemins cheeks, “Alright alright, well lets go get Joyce’s bathing suit now!” He winked at me and I rolled my eyes, the dreadful moment has come. We walked to the Swimsuit store, well, more like they dragged me to the swimsuit store. Key quickly ran in and started searching every rack and hanger for a bathing suit for me.
 
“Yah! Key..” I said, slightly bothered by the hundreds of patterns and bikinis in the store, “Just don’t pick out one that’s too skimpy..” I pleaded.
 
I spoke too soon, Key came running up to me holding a bunch of bikinis that look way too small to cover up anything. Taemin just wandered around the store with Jonghyun, making weird faces at the mannequins every now and then. 
 
I gave up on trying to get Key to pick up ones that had more cloth to cover, he handed me four pairs and pushed me into the dressing room, "Go, Joyce! I wanna see my baby in these!" he said enthusiastically.
 
“Aish!” I muttered, putting the first one on, a teal Bandeau top with stones in the middle and a black bottom. Key was waiting outside the dressing room to assist me. I checked myself out in the mirror, “ugh.. Key..”
 
“Let me see,” I heard him sing, tapping the dressing room door. This would be the first time I showed my real body to them.
 
“Is Taemin-ah and Jjong there with you?” I asked, feeling self conscious.
 
“Nope~” he sang. Well.. I guess I have no other choice..
 
I opened the door shyly, covering my tummy with both arms. I found Key, Taemin, and Jjong waiting for my appearance outside. LIAR.
 
“YAHH!” I screamed, trying to run back into the dressing room, but it was no use, Jonghyun had the door blocked. I tried covering my body with my skinny arms.
 
“WOOOAH!” Taemin cheered, his eyes and mouth wide open, “Noona’s hot!” He looked at me up and down.
 
“Taemin-ah!” I yelled, stumbling for coverage.
 
“Ahaha!” Key smiled big, clapping his hands, “You really are a girl! Daebak! Turn around for us~” He twirled his finger around in the air with his other hand on his hip. I bit my lip and shot them death stares as I turned slowly showed them a look at my body. Oh my god, what am I doing?
 
“You look amazing, Joyce.” Jonghyun smirked, leaning against the dressing room door, blocking the entrance.
 
“Yeobo, don’t you think she should try the other ones, too?” Key smiled, putting a hand on my shoulder and redirecting me to the changing room, “Go for it, hot stuff~” I turned around and he slapped my .
 
My blood boiled up to my cheeks, burning hot of embarrassment, “YAH!” Key and Jonghyun just laughed hysterically.  Aish! Just cause he’s gay he gets away with it! 
 
Jonghyun let me back in to try the other ones. A blue striped bikini with sequence on the top, a light pink and white string bikini that had pretty lace designs, and finally one with a zebra bottom and sparkly, strapless top
 
I came out for each one and they each had the same facial expressions each time. Taemin was shocked, Jonghyun had an amused smirk, Key was overjoyed that I looked good in the bathing suits he got me. 
 
I finally finished trying them on and got my normal clothes back on. I sighed with relief as I stepped out of the changing room. Key snatched the bathing suits out of my hands instantly and went straight to the register, “I’ll take them all, please.” 
 
“I thought we were gonna only get one?!” I yelled at him, Taemin took my hand in his.
 
“Well, we were, but you looked so good on all of them that I decided to get all of them,” he said simply. He smiled at me and paid the lady at the register.
 
“Noona, I really liked the first one you tried on!” Taemin giggled, “You should wear that one tomorrow~”
 
I shook my head slowly, “I dunno Taeminnie..” I said, remembering how much skin that one showed.
 
“You should,” Jonghyun smiled, “The guys are gonna love it.” 
 
I sighed, “Alright… I guess..” Have I gone crazy? What am I saying?!
 
“Yay!” Taemin said, clapping his hands, “Oh! I cant wait!”
 
Key joined us at a bench outside the store after he finished paying, “My daughter will live my life long dream~’ Key said dramatically, hugging the bag with the bikinis in it and twirling around, “To go to the beach wearing a super y bikini~” Taemin cracked up and Jonghyun grabbed Key by the waist to him to another part of the mall.
 
“Yaaaah!” I rolled my eyes, “not so loud Key umma…” This is so embarrassing! People started staring at us, great.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guys~~I just decided to do a double update today ^^ Also because I'm happy about my albums, hehe (: I dont know if any of you are actually still up right now and checking for updated stories, but if you are then I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
 
LOL, sorry guys, I updated this last night at around midnight and I figured no one was up and I made myself pathetic and updating with no one up so I decided to close this chapter again till this afternoon, MIANHE! BUT if you read it last night then great! ^^ You already know what happened, hahaha.
 
So, on the other hand I've just been reading random reviews of stories from AFF reviewers and I'm sitting here like, AH, OUCH, DAMN that was harsh! ToT Lololol, I myself CANNOT take criticism very well T-T sigh. After reading all these reviews I feel the need to work harder on my story to make it more interesting and fun for my readers!
 
This is a story that I really enjoy writing and I am sharing it with you guys in hopes of making you smile and enjoy it as much as I do. 
 
ANYWAYS~
 
How was their shopping trip guys?! Was it good enough to your liking?
 
I really loved this chapter, haha! Key is so Key, I love it. *author complimenting her own story* LOL. Taemin and Joyce and their couple stuff! ^^ And Joyce finally revealed herself to the boys in those bikinis!
 
Oh my oh my, I wonder how the rest are going to react when they get to the beach!
Comment comment comment, my lovelies <3
Have a wonderful day!!