BEACH! Hello Hot Stuff ;)

College With The Boys

--Joyce’s POV--

 
We stopped by a few more stores and Key bought me a bunch of girly clothes, and by a bunch I mean he practically bought the everything in every store.
 
“Key.. Why?” I whined, sounding like a six year old not wanting to go to the dentist. He was now carrying bags full of clothes for me, shorts, shirts, tank tops, “Where do you even get money to pay for all of this?!” I sighed.
 
“Umma’s mom and dad own a huuuuuge company~” Taemin said pulling on my hand. I sulked as I walked, eyeing the bags that line up on his arms. I have to pay for all of this?! I dont even think I can pay for one shirt.. damn brand stores.. 
 
“Ah..” I nodded, feeling my wallet burn already as we walked into another store. It was like Key read my mind and put a hand on my arm.
 
"Joycey, I'm not gonna make you pay for the stuff I bought," he smiled sweetly, "I bought these for you and I wont make my daughter pay me back." he giggled and went back to searching the racks. I eased myself and even though I really dont like making people pay for me, I really had no choice this time.
 
I laughed at Jonghyun who was now carrying all the bags, six on each arm. This is ridiculous..
 
“Don’t worry, Joyce,” Jonghyun smiled, “Key’s a fashionista, he wouldn’t buy anything that he thought would look bad on you.”
 
“Yeah Joyce, you’re gonna love the stuff I bought for you,” Key smiled big, “I’ve always dreamed of just shopping for girls clothes!” he clapped his hands happily.
 
After a couple more hours we finally got back into Jonghyuns car, piling up the shopping bags inside, ready to go back to the dorms.
 
“Ugh.. I’m so tired,” I sighed and leaned onto Taemin.
 
He giggled, “It’s always like this when we go shopping with umma.” He patted my head.
 
“Can’t wait for Black Friday sale this year,” Jonghyun said sarcastically, Key hit him playfully. I rolled my eyes, I could only imagine.
 
“Oh!” Taemin said, pulling out his phone, “Minho hyung texted me~” I looked over to see what Minho said.
 
Minho hyung~: Taeminah, where are you guys?
 
Taemin texted him back.
 
Me(taeminnie): We’re on our way back~ how was tryouts hyungg??
 
Minho hyung~: Good ^^, how was shopping?
 
Me(taeminnie): it was fun~~ umma bought joyce a BUNCH of new clothes!! ^^;;;;;;;
 
Minho hyung~: as expected. :p did you get her bathing suit?
 
Me(taeminnie): OMG HYUNG! YESS~ JOYCE NOONA LOOKS REALLY HOOOOT~ DAEBAKK ^^
 
I smacked Taemin, “Yah!” He smiled at me.
 
Minho hyung~: oooh~ ;) can’t wait for tomorrow then~ hehe
 
Taemin giggled and I pulled out my phone, texting Minho.
 
Me: yah. I saw what you texted taemin! >:(
 
Minho Oppa: what? Im innocent joyce ;)
 
Me: ):
 
I put my phone back into my pocket and leaned onto Taemin, I felt extremely exhausted. We got to our dorm and Key and Jonghyun welcomed themselves in. Jonghyun practically collapsed onto my bed from carrying all of Key’s bags.
 
“Thanks for carrying these, yeobo~<3” He kissed Jonghyuns cheek. I laid onto Taemins bed cause mine was being preoccupied. Key started arranging all of the clothes he got me into my closet. He continuously pulled out frilly tank tops with lace designs, cute tube tops, and a bunch of short shorts.
 
I picked up one of the shorts in the bag, putting it against my hip to see how short they really were, “Key! These are too short!” I cried. The shorts didn't even go down a third of my thighs. How could he buy these without my consent?! "Umma!!!"
 
“Joyce, don’t worry about it,” He chuckled, folding and placing clothes into the closet, “You have really nice legs baby, plus a cute ~” he winked. I smacked him with the shorts. 
 
“Noona, I think you would look really good in them,” Taemin smiled innocently, taking the shorts and putting them against his own hips. Jonghyun nodded. 
 
“There!” Key said, smiling and dusting off his hands, “Finished!” I looked into my closet and it was packed with new clothes, thanks to Key. It was colorful, neat and tidy.
 
“Thanks, Key” I smiled wearily, he did make the effort to give me a whole wardrobe of new clothes.
 
“Alright guys~” Jonghyun said, getting up and grabbing Key’s shopping bags and taking his hand, “Get some rest, we have to get up early tomorrow for the beach!”
 
“We’ll pick you guys up tomorrow, mmk?” Key smiled happily and hugged Taemin then me, “Anyeongg!!” he waved, “Shopping was super fun!”
 
“Thanks, umma” I hugged Key again, “Thank you for the clothes.”
 
I waved them goodbye and me and Taemin headed for bed.
 
 
--The next morning--
 
I woke up at eight to knocking on the door. Taemin was still asleep. I got up and answered the door groggily. Key and Jonghyun greeted me. They were wearing matching Hawaiian t-shirts and swim shorts. Jonghyun was carrying a big, colorful beach bag on his shoulder and a few boogie-boards in his hand. Key was chewing on a bagel.
 
“Anyeooonggg!” Key yelled, welcoming himself in. Jonghyun followed and set his stuff down. Key looked at me, I was still half-asleep, and Taemin who was still in deep sleep, “You guys! You have to get ready!” Key put down the bagel and ran to my closet, he pulled out a bunch of clothes, a white tank-top with lace on the back with a pretty flower pattern on the front, the short shorts that I complained about earlier last night, and the bikini that Taemin wanted me to wear. “Go, go change~” he patted my back, pushing me to the bathroom. 
 
I just walked into the bathroom, slightly irritated from lack of sleep. I changed into the bikini, then put on the shorts and the tank top. I cringed when I looked at myself in the mirror, Oh my god, these shorts are no joke. The lace on the back of the tank top showed a lot of skin on my back. I groaned and walked out.
 
Key yelped with excitement when he saw me, “Omooo~~ You look great!” Jonghyun had woken up Taemin, he sat on the bed with his eyes half open. Once I came out, his eyes opened wide, instantly awake.
 
“Woah! Noona totally looks like a girl!” he ran over to me and hugged me. He giggled and jumped up and down, squeezing the life out of me.
 
“Key, don’t you think these shorts are.. Too short..” I managed to say while Taemin was still attatched to me. He let go and I tried to cover my over-exposed thighs.
 
“Aish, girls would kill to have a bod like yours~” He said, swatting my hands off. He pinned a flower into my hair and combed down my bangs, “THERE!” He smiled, clapping his hands.
 
“Jagi, you’ve really fixed her up~” Jonghyun said, proud of his boyfriend. Key smiled big. Taemin changed into his swim trunks and pulled a shirt similar to Key and Jonghyuns over his head. He brushed his hair in the mirror. Then he sat on his bed and Jonghyun kneeled in front of him with a makeup bottle and brush, ready to cover up his still-purple nose.
 
After a while of covering it up, Taemin got up and stood next to me, “Umma! Don’t we look so cute!” He beamed and flashed a peace sign.
 
“Omo! My babies!” He pulled out a pink Polaroid camera out of nowhere and snapped a picture of us. I gasped in shock at the sudden picture. He waved the freshly printed picture in the air, waiting for it to develop. I took the camera from him and took a picture of him and Jonghyun in their matching beach outfits. 
 
Then there was a knock on the door and it opened, “Woah.” I heard and turned around, seeing Minho and Onew eye me down. 
 
“You’re shorts are TOO short, miss,” Onew smirked with a slight chuckle and put down a boogie board. He was wearing a black wife beater and swim trunks that had palm trees on it.
 
“It was all Key!” I yelled, trying to cover my thighs, “Stop staring!” I growled.
 
“You totally look hot,” Minho smiled, reaching over to hug me, he looked like a life guard, with a white wife beater on and red trunks. He grabbed me by the waist and pressed my body against his. I gasped at the sudden body contact and quickly pushed him off. I gritted my teeth at him and he put his hands up, backing away. I sighed in relief.
 
“Hey,” Onew said, grabbing my hand and noticing the couple ring me and Taemin had, “When’d you buy this?” He checked it out.
 
“Yesterdayy~~ Duh.” Taemin said, showing off his ring to Minho, “Jealous?” he smirked. Key and Jonghyun were busy packing extra clothes for Taemin and I.
 
“Ohyeah,” Minho said, “We’re getting our own, Joyce.” I nodded in agreement. He smiled. 
 
“Don’t forget to pack our couple hoodies, umma!” Taemin sang, Key nodded, concentrated on packing.
 
“Common guys, we have to sneak Joyce outta here,” Minho said. Right, I cant just walk out of a guy’s dorm. I look like a total girl. Even with this guy haircut >.>
 
“Don’t worry about it, no one would be up at 9 am on a Saturday,” Onew the junior said calmly, “I know, from past experiences.” I shrugged and trusted his judgement.
 
Once Key was done packing our stuff, we headed out the door and to Onew’s car. Minho sat in the front while Onew drove, I sat next to the couple and Taemin. We packed in all of our bags and beach stuff in the trunk.
 
“How long till we get there, hyung?” Taemin asked.
 
“An hour or so,” Onew said, “Maybe and hour and a half.” Taemin nodded and cuddled my arm, resting his head on my shoulder to sleep some more. An hour into the drive and everyone fell asleep, except for Onew of course, he was driving.
 
“WE’RE HERE!” he announced, I opened my eyes and rubbed them, we parked right on a boardwalk. I could see the beach and the ocean, inviting us in.
 
Taemin woke up and burst with excitement, jumping out of the car, pulling me with him, “WE’RE HERE JOYCEE! BEEEACHHHH!!”
 
I laughed and felt really excited too. Minho and Onew were unloading the trunk of his car, a big cooler, our bags and boogie boards, and a big beach umbrella. Key came out of the car jumping up and down at the sight.
 
“Yeobooo!” Key said grabbing Jonghyun's hand, “Hurry yeobo! Lets go!” He plopped a big sunhat on the top of his head and put sunglasses on.
 
Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun carried our stuff onto the beach as Key picked a spot on the beach to settle down. Once we found a spot, Minho opened the umbrella and stabbed it into the sand to get it in place. Key set up beach towels around it and chairs. There weren’t that many people on the beach today. I kind of felt relieved at that, not that many people would be seeing my body.
 
Once we finished setting up, we sat down under the shade of the umbrella and Key passed out muffins, “I realized that you guys didn’t get to eat any breakfast yet.” I smiled and bit into it, feeling hungry.
 
We ate and talked about how shopping went yesterday. After, Taemin jumped up. “Common guys! Lets play in the water!” He was too excited to realize that he had taken his shirt off in front of me, he blushed, covering his chest after realizing, “Noona!”
 
“Taemin, it’s okay!” I laughed at the poor boy trying to cover his bare chest. The rest of the boys took off their shirts without hesitation except for key, he was digging through his bag frantically.
 
“Don’t you step out into the sun if you don’t have sunblock on!” he yelled in a threatening tone. Taemin whined as Key rubbed sunblock onto his back, shoulders, chest, arms, and face.
 
“Umma! That’s enough,” he complained, he looked over to me, “Noona, arent you gonna take your clothes off?” My eyes grew wide.
 
“Yah!” Minho yelled, whacking him with a towel, “It sounds wrong if you say it like that Taeminnie.” Taemin covered his mouth, and giggled. I rolled my eyes, “So, are you?” Minho smirked, leaning over to me with a erted faze. I slapped him on the chest with a frown. He smiled, “I wanna see the proof~”
 
“Isnt this proof enough?!” I said a little upset, pointing to the short shorts.
 
He shook his head, "Taemin could easily pull off those shorts." I sat there dumbfounded at them.
 
“Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun saw!” Onew complained, fanning himself while Key rubbed sunblock onto his back.
 
“Jagi, do me next~” Jonghyun winked at Key, flexing his muscles and showing off his lean abs, Key blushed and winked back.
 
I decided to just get it over with and take my clothes off. Taemin held a towel to cover me, to surprise the guys. I took the tank top off and pushed the shorts down and kicked them off my ankles.
 
“Alright..” I said flatly with my arms crossed. I looked down at my body in that darn bikini, instantly regretting agreeing to this right now.
 
“EVERYONE!” Taemin announced, “Joyce will now show us her body!” He smiled jumping up and down. All eyes were on me and I gave Taemin a ‘why-did-you-just-announce-it-to-the-whole-world?!’ look. “Hehe.”
 
He dropped the towel and Onew and Minho’s mouths were wide open. Onew whistled and Minho clapped his hands, howling.
 
“Daebak!” Minho smiled super big and clapped, "Damn.." he whispered to himself, grinning, checking me out up and down, "I didn't know Joyce could be this y~" he nodded in satisfaction. I slapped him on the chest again, angry and embarrassed.
 
“Ugh..” Onew said, pinching his eyes shut, turning away and grabbing his nose, “I think I’m gonna get a nose bleed.”
 
“S!” I yelled, struggling to cover up my body. I growled at them.
 
“Isn’t my baby hawt?” Key smiled, grabbing my waist with a smirk. I tried covering up my stomach and chest but that was no use. Jonghyun laughed and Taemin was happy.
 
“Noona is really pretty,” Taemin said innocently, taking my hand with a big smile.
 
“Rock paper scissors says who gets to put sunblock on her!” Onew hollered, everyone smiled and put their fists out instantly, even Key.
 
“WHAT?!” I yelled, I put my face into my palms, dumbfounded.
 
Look what you got yourself into, Joyce.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Guys I changed the gif for chapter 2, ISNT TAEMIN SO FREAKING CUTE?! ToT
 
 
Anyways, HAHAHA. How'd you like that chapter?
 
I think my favorite part was the short shorts and Onew sayng he'd get a nose bleed, LOL.
I really loved writing the beach chapters, there are two parts so its not over just yet!~
 
This was inspired by my first trip to the beach not so long ago :D!
 
I wonder who’ll get to win to put sunblock on Joyce, ^^ please look forward to the next chapter of their Beach day and find out! 
 
OH, and I'm ALMOST to 30 subscribers, oh lord, will someone please help me out? xD And if you could tell your friends to check out my story, that'd be lovely <3 I dont have the guts to ask other people to read my story myself ToT wah. xD
 
Comment comment comment,  <3