Chapter Nine ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Suzy! Wake up or you're going to be late for school!" Suzy's mother shakes Suzy's body a few times but she didn't get a respond from the sleeping girl.

"Aishhh!~ This lazy girl... Yah! Wake up!" This time, she yelled at Suzy. But, still no respond.

Sensing something is weird, she reached over for Suzy's forehead to feel her temperature. "It's hot. You're having a fever?" Suzy's mother asked and quickly ordered her husband to called the doctor.

"Honey! Suzy's having a fever. Please call the doctor!"

 

"Will she be alright?"

"Yes. Let her take the medicine on time and rest more. She'll be fine in the next couple of days." The doctor said and took his leave.

"Be strong, okay?", her mother said while her head.

"She just having a small fever", her father said.

"Just keep quiet", her mother said.

 

Suzy opens her eyes slowly and she could feel her forehead, wet. Her head is getting dizzy too.

"What happened?" Unknowingly, she mumbles.

"You're having a fever, stupid." A familiar voice answered her. Hearing the voice, Suzy shot up and rubs her eyes. Seeing a figure there, her eyes widen.

"Ka-Kai?!" Suzy asked shocked. Kai chuckles at the look on her face.

"Chill. I'm not a ghost."

"No... It's not that. It's ju- How did you get here?"

"Your mom told me that you had fever and she requested me to be here. So, i just did what she asked." Kai answered as a matter of fact and tried to hold his laughter.

"Mom told you to be here?"

"Yup. She asked me take good care of you."

"And you agreed?" Suzy asked surprisingly out of the blue which causes her headache to be worst.

"Since you're my future...wife, why not?"

"Just go home. Go to sleep." Suzy told Kai while rubbing her aching head.

"Why? Don't you want me here... to take care of you?" Kai asked seductively.

"You wanted right?" Kai smirked when he caught glimpse of Suzy blushing.

"But you don't have to be here if you didn't want to. Just go."

"What if... I wanted to."

"What?" Suzy asked confusedly.

"Aigooo! Why do I have to talk to this ahjumma?" Kai face palmed himself and playfully sighed loudly.

"Yah!" Suzy throws her pillow at Kai's face. "But, did you want to take care of me?" Suzy asked out of curiousity.

"Do YOU want me to take care of you?" Instead of replying, Kai asked her a question instead.

"Yah! Don't answer my question with another question!" Suzy said but a moment of silence was implying the both of them as Suzy thought of the question for a while. *Did I want him to stay?*

Just then, without knocking, Suzy's mother burst into the room, startling the two of them. "Do you feel better now, Suzy?"

Sensing the awkward air tingling around, Suzy's mother stops in her track and turn back towards the door. "I guess I'm not needed here.  Bye bye." She managed to say before closing the door behind her, happily.

The two of them shared another moment of silence until Suzy's phone started ringing. Suzy picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" Suzy answers while Kai looks at her curiously.

"Oh, Myungsoo? Hi, how are you?" Kai frowned when he found out who called.

"Me? I'm fine. But I'll try to come tomorow if I'm better." Unknowingly, Suzy had smiled throughout the call.

"Yes? I-"

Kai took the phone from her ears and hung the phone. "W-what?" Suzy felt surprised at his action and took a few seconds to stare at the boy before her.

"Ya-yah! What are you doing? I haven't finished talking to him y-"

"Ahjumma, you're having a fever right? All of this radioactive stuffs are not allowed until you're fine. So, I'll be keeping your phone in the meantime." *What the crap am I talking about?* Kai asked himself mentally. Never had he learnt about phone causing headache and he felt weird as he acts like he cares for Suzy. But he kept the phone in his pocket anyway.

"Who told you about phone causing radioactive? Never learnt that before."

"Me. And probably because you never paid attention to class." Kai gave her a firm look and walked over to Suzy's closet, opening it in an instant.

"Change your clothes now, and I'll bring your lunch to you."

"Who gave you the permission to open my closet. Yah!" Suzy shouts at Kai when he was trying to open one of the drawers containing undergarments. Kai stops and stares at Suzy before grabbing a random shirt and a jeans.

"ME. So shut your mouth before I taped them." Kai throws the outfit at Suzy and walked out of the room before closing the door roughly behind him.

"What's wrong with him? He's acting... weird?"

 

"Here's your lunch." Kai puts Suzy's lunch on her bed and he still looks angry by the look on his face. Suzy stares at the food in front of here.

"Are you waiting for me to feed you? Eat it up." Kai said harshly. Suzy was taken aback by his words. It stungs.

"Kai, is there something wrong? Why are you so mad?"

"No, I'm not. " Kai took a deep breath and sighed. "Sorry."

"Yeah. I'm your no one to treat you that way. Uhm. I need to go uhm- you know..." Without any other words, Kai left the room leaving a confused, Suzy.

"Okay. He's acting very weird. What's up?"

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! Another chapter for my lovely subscribers ^0^ I hope you'll like this chapter. Sorry for any grammatical and spelling error, okay? >///< 

Thanks for subscribe! I'm glad that you like this story. I just can't believe it O.o Kekekeke ~ XD Anyway, hope you enjoy read this and I hope you'll keep supporting me. I hope so... >< Kekeke ~ 

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

 

 

Edited and checked.             InfinityGirl.