Chapter One ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

The cold wind, the cloudy sky, the thunder sound which is the sign that it's about to rain soon. Everyone's trying to get home as fast as possible. The bus stop is starting to get crowded with high school students.

"Aigoo! I will be late for the bus!", Suzy exclaimed, running towards the bus stop. 

Bae Suzy, one of Seoul High's student. She lives in an ordinary family. Everyone likes her although she's not rich like others because she is really kind and friendly. Many guys fall for her beauty eventhough she's clumsy because she's cute.

"OMO!", she tripped over a rock and fell which causes her missed the bus. "Not again!", she sighed and stood up, brushing dust off her knees. She's always like that. Something bad would always happen because of her clumsiness. 

Suzy looks up at the dark dull sky. Droplets of rain roll down her cheeks as she casually wiped them away. It's already raining and she had missed the bus. She had to wait for the next bus which she don't know how long she had to wait.

"What a bad luck!", a guy complained and sat at the bus stop, stomping his leg grumpily.

Suzy turned her head towards his direction and saw him, Kai or whether his full name, Kim Jongin. She had a crush on him since their first year, the first time she laid her eyes on him. She really likes him until she had to reject all the guy who confessed to her. She know that she will never have any chance to approach him but she don't mind because she just want to like him.

"What are you looking at?", he asked harshly when he noticed that Suzy had been staring at him.

"No-nothing", she quickly move her eyes from him.

*Aigoo... What a shame...*, she thought as she hit her head lightly.

Kai chuckled when he saw her like that. She looks funny to him. But he doesn't feel attracted to her. He just thinks that she's funny.

"Where's the bus?!", he mutters while looking at his watch, impatiently. One hour had passed and yet there's still no presence of bus anywhere. The rain is rainning heavier than before.

"Usually, the bus will not be here at the time like this", she says as a matter of fact.

"I'm not talking to you, okay", he said sarcastically.

Suzy rolled her eyes at him but she felt like screaming at him because there's only the two of them at the bus stop. She took a deep breath and stood up from her seat. Without any much of the hesitations, Suzy walked towards Kai and stood firm in front of him.

"What?", he frowned.

"I like you", she confessed. *What the hell I'm doing?!", Suzy felt like mentally killing herself for confessing at a time like that.

"What did you just said?", Kai asked, eyes widening. He definitely didn't expect anyone would confess at this time. Especially from her.

"No-nothing!", she said and tried to run away but he held his hand onto her hand.

"Say it AGAIN", he said, looking at her with his death glare.

Suzy gulped and felt scared at the aura Kai is giving her. "I... Like.... You....", she said it hesitantly. Her face now is practically as red as a tomato. She could even win the 'Red Face' competition if there is.

"You like me? Hahaha!", he burst into laughter, clunching onto his stomach.

"What so funny about that?", she said frowning.

"Yeah~ A bit funny. Oh~ Wanna know something?", he smirked.

"Wha-what?", she said, tilting her head, curious on what Kai was about to say.

"You're ugly. You should watch yourself in front of the mirror before confessing to me. Some courage you got there, girl.", He said smirking, before pushing Suzy aside.

Okay, that was unexpected and it had her heart broken into pieces. She didn't expected a rejection that fast but she already knew his personality so this isn't that shocking to accept. He's arrogant and annoying for Suzy's liking but love just comes when it wants. Kai is also knowns as 'The Heartkiller' by the girls in school for breaking their hearts but still able to be so attractive.

"You know what? Your words will never work on me. I mean, you will never success to make me give up on you", she said confidently.

"Oh yeah? We'll see if you can face it. Because, no one ever succeed to win my heart", he said proudly while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I know. But we'll see about that when I succeed.", she said confidently, half smirking.

Both of them had been staring at each other for a long time that they almost didn't notice that the bus came. Kai quickly push her aside and get into the bus. He even requested the bus driver to drive away without waiting for Suzy.

"Bye bye, ugly", he said while waving his hand at her, smiling victorious.

"Kai, you're jerk!", Suzy shouted while standing like a homeless, crazy girl at the bus stop alone.

"Aigoo!~ I never know why I likes you, Kai. Okay, that's crazy for me to say those things to him. But that's okay. Because I will win his heart no matter what happen! Just wait, Kai or Mr. Arrogant", Suzy felt confident flowing all over her.

 

-The next day-

 

"OMO! I'm late!", Suzy said rushing downstairs.

"Suzy, don't you want to have your breakfast?", her mother asked.

"No! I'll eat at school later. See ya!~", she said and kissed her mother's cheeks before leaving. Her mother just shook her head.

Suzy ran her way to the school because she had yet again missed the bus. "Aigoo! Why is it always me?!~", she complained.

"Oopss! You need to see Mr Lee for being late, Suzy", someone mockingly said to her.

"Aishhhh!~", she sighed and went to Mr. Lee's room.

When she arrived at Mr Lee's room, she heard Mr Lee scolding someone but she just enter his room after knocking. She widen her eyes when Kai was there too.

"Be punctual next time, Kai", Mr Lee said. He just nodded but Suzy could clearly see him rolling his eyes from where she's standing.

"Yes, Suzy? You late too?", Mr Lee asked giggling when see her.

"Ye-yeah~", she said while scratching her head.

"Okay. Both of you, clean the school on time going home. If one of you skip this punishment, you'll receive a worst punishment", Mr Lee said.

"Yeah, Mr Lee", they said in unison.

After bowing to Mr Lee, they walked out of his room in disappointment.

"I can't believe that I had to see your face after school ends", he complained.

"Hello! This is your punishment for being late and for yesterday too!", she said angrily.

"Whatever, UGLY", he said and flinch her forehead.

"Yah!~", she bite her lips angrily but he just raise his hand up and leave.

 


 

[Author's note]: 

Hello! Hope you'll like it. Sorry if I'm at the first chapter >< Sorry for my grammar and spelling errors too, okay? >///< 

 

 

 

Edited and checked.                      InfinityGirl