Chapter Twenty-One ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Oh my god! Suzy? What happen to you?" Soo Jung panicked as she saw how Suzy was vomitting into a paper bag. Suzy's facial was pure pale and she looked like she was about to pass out.

"Suzy, you look awful! Let me fix your make up." Soo Jung sighed helping Suzy to apply some blush on her cheeks.

"Why can't we just get married without the need of walking down the aisle?" Suzy mumbled.

"What's wrong with that? Hey, you should be grateful that you're marrying him. This is the time where you can show to whoever that looked down on you." Soo Jung encourage Suzy by patting Suzy's back.

Suzy rolls her eyes at her friend.

"I saw Kai earlier. He looks extremely handsome! You'll melt when you see him!" Soo Jung exclaimed smiling like a pedo. "Yah! Are you drooling over my husband?" Suzy playfully hits Soo Jung's arm which the girl pouts in return.

Soo Jung's sister runs the wedding planner company, the ones incharge of Suzy and Kai's wedding. And of course, being Suzy's best friend, Soo Jung wants to play a big part in this and she wish for the most perfect wedding for her friend, just like her own future wedding.

"Still can't believe that I'm going to marry that ahjussi." Suzy playfully chuckles.

"Well, that ahjussi of yours told me to hand this to you." Soo Jung siad holding out a plastic bag with the tip of her fingers. Suzy's eyes immediately widen in joy.

"Bubble tea!" Suzy exclaimed and took it from Soo Jung without further instruction. She onto the straw like a five year old kid. Soo Jung watched the childish act of her friend from the side.

"I'm going to find for my sister. You wait here, kay?" Soo Jung informed before leaving the room. Suzy nods, still sipping onto her drink.



"I never realized that my sister is pretty." A familiar voice said from behind, startlilng Suzy. It is Sung Hyun.

"Of course she's pretty. She inherited your mother's good look!" Suzy's mother exclaimed in an indirect way of praising herself.

"Mom! Oppa!" Suzy stood up from her seat, abondoning the bubble tea to hug them tightly.

"Yah! You're going to ruined my hair!" Sung Hyun said flicking Suzy's forehead.

"Owww."

"Where's dad?" Suzy asked.

"Having a little chatting time with Kim son-in-law." Suzy's mother answered before staring at her daughter.

"Aigoo~ Let me take a good look at you." She puts her hands on Suzy's shoulder before slowly twirling her daughter a little. Her eyes started to watered as she observed her daughter's beauty. Suzy hugged her mother tightly.

"A few years ago, you were still that little chubby girl with those two pony tails. That immature kid who always makes her parents worrie-"

"Mom! You're being dramatic!" Suzy exclaimed to stop her mother from further embarassment. She sighed and tried her best to not let her tears out. It might ruin her make-up again.

"You're all grown up and is getting married. I should find your brother, his soulmate too." Suzy's mother chuckled, pinching Suzy's cheeks.

"Who needs a wife when I have you?" Sung Hyun wraps his arms around his mother's shoulder.

"What am I going to do with you?" She sighed playfully, pinching Sung Hyun's nose.

"The wedding is about to start soon. We should get going." Sung Hyun informed.

"Alright then, see you later." Suzy's mother said, kissing Suzy's cheeks before exiting the room.

"You're beautiful!" Sung Hyun managed to mouthed her before leaving.

Suzy grins at her reflection in the mirror.

*I'm getting married.*
 

 

Suzy couldn't help but smile as she walks down the aisle with her father. "Excited?"

"A little." Suzy couldn't deny the nervousness as she saw the amount of relatives there.

"I'm so happy for you, Suzy-ah. Be good to Kai, okay?"

Suzy nods at her father before turning her attention fully on the guy, who is waiting for her at the end of the altar. A huge smile was plastered on Kai's face. Soo Jung was right after all, Kai looks extremely handsome in that suit.

Suzy's father chuckles before handing Suzy's hand to Kai who he gladly accepted. "Good luck, dear." He kissed Suzy's cheek before walking away.

"Hello, Mrs Kim." Kai asked teasingly. He couldn't take his eyes off his soon-to-be wife who looks like an angel to him. Suzy smiled at him.

 

"This is going to be the most perfect wedding ever." Soo Jung said, burying her face into Sung Hyun's chest as she shed tears of joy. Sung Hyun was surprised but he smiled anyway. *She's quite pretty.*

 

Soon, the priest began the ceremony. "We all gathered here today, is to celebrate the newly wedded coupl-"

As the priest began talking, Kai and Suzy stares at each other, a grin plastered on both facial.

"Kim Jong In, will you accept this girl, Bae Suzy, as your wife?"

"Yes, of course I will." Kai answered without hesitation, smiling at the priest.

"And you, Bae Suzy. Will you accept this guy, Kim Jong In, as your husband?"

"Yes, I will." Suzy nods and they started exchanging rings.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, nodding at Kai.

Jongin turns to Suzy who was smiling shyly at him. He pulls her closer to him and they kissed. Everyone cheered and clapped for the newly wedded couple.

Suzy's mother started to cry, burying her face into her husband's chest. "Relax." He chuckles.

 

The two of them walked down from the altar to greet the relatives in the church. Suzy hugged her mother tightly, crying. It was a dramatic sight to see.

"Congrats, Kai!" Myungsoo said, giving Kai a brotherly hug.

"Thanks, dude. You have to find a girl, soon." Kai tease Myungsoo playfully.

"Oppa!" Jiyeon pouted as she stood behind the two guys.

"Oh god. Why is she here?" Myungsoo scrowled when he saw Jiyeon.

"None of your business, jerk." Jiyeon rolls her eyes at him.

"Jerk?" Myungsoo bit the inside of his lips, mad. He was restraining himself for hurting the girl. Jiyeon stuck her tongue out at him.

"Anyway, congrats oppa! You must be a good husband to Suzy unnie!" Jiyeon said hugging Kai tightly.

"Thank you, Jiyeon. You got to find yourself a boyfriend too. Myungsoo's not bad." Kai said teasingly, earning himself a hit on the shoulder. Make that two.

"Yah!"

"Like I would want to be her boyfriend." Myungsoo mumbled.

"I'm leaving for Suzy. Have a nice chat!" Kai said leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

 

"Jagi~" Kai siad, hugging Suzy from the back.

"Ah... Kai is here." Suzy said, looking at her husband.

"You have to take care of Suzy! Treat her well!"

"Alright, ma'am!" Kai playfully salutes.

"It's mom for you." Mrs Bae said, smiling at the two.

"Alright, mom!" Kai chuckles.

Suzy walks out of the church, looking at everyone as she got ready to throw the bouquet of flowers. All the girls gathered together, ready to catch the bouquet.

"1,2,3"

Suzy throws the bouquet and Soo Jung caught it. She waves the bouquet in her hands, happily while the other girls sighed in defeat.

 

The chauffeur opened the door for Kai and Suzy. They get into the limousine while waving their hands at everyone.

"Where are we going?" Suzy  asked.

"To the airport, of course. For our honeymoon." Kai answers, caressing her hair softly.

"Yeyyy!~" Suzy exclaimed excitedly, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Finally", he said.

"Finally what?", she asked while looked at him.

"Finally we're married", he said and kissed her forehead.

Suzy giggles and grips onto Kai's hand tightly.

 

*I'm the happiest girl on Earth.* Suzy thoughts smiling.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter :D Thanks for subscribe ! ^^ <3 

XOXO :P

 

Edited and checked.     InfinityGirl