Chapter Twenty-Two ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"We're here!" Kai exclaimed when they have finally arrived at Jeju Island.

Suzy runs out from the taxi and looks around, amused. *It's beautiful.*

"I want to go to the beach!" Suzy said happily, skipping around.

"We have to check in at the hotel first, darling." Kai said, putting his arms around her shoulder.

"Fine." Suzy mumbles.

The two of them walked to the hetal. It's very fansy and prettily designed. And of course, Kai booked the best hotel here.

"Your room is 143."

Kai nods at the receptionist and walks towards Suzy who is unpatiently waiting on the couch.

"Let's go to our room."

Kai took their luggage and enters the lift. As the lift opens, Suzy ran around searching for their room number. Kai shook his head at the silly girl and smiled.

"Yah!~ Kai! I want to see our room! Faster!" Suzy exclaimed, jumping in joy when she found their room.

"Be patient, ahjumma." Kai chuckles and swipes the card at the door.

Suzy pinches his cheek and made her way inside the room once the door is opened. "Childish." Kai grins, and followed suit.

The room was bigger than she expected and the bed is very comfortable. Like the kid she was, Suzy jumps on the bed happily.

"Kai! This bed is really soft!~"

Kai locatts their luggage on the floor to joined her in bed. Kai agrees with Suzy and they jumped on the bed together. You would laughed when you see them.

"Ahjussi... Go take a shower first. You're stinky." Suzy said, pinching her nose.

"Stinky? Let me hug you!" Kai teasingly said and pulls her into a hug without warning.

"Yah! Let me go!" Suzy shouted but laughed when Kai tickles her.

 

"Let's go shopping!" Suzy said pulling Kai's hand with her.

"Yah!~ Yah!~ Wait. I'm not done changing yet!"

Kai changed into a comfortable but casual shirt and went to town for shopping just like what Suzy wanted.

"Look at this bag~! Isn't it pretty?" Suzy said pointing at one of the bags before pushing Kai into the shop.

"You want this bag?"

"Can I?"

"Anything for you."

Suzy smiled and immediately took the bag to the counter to pay.

As Kai was waiting for her, he didn't expect to see him here. "Kai!"

"Lay? What are you doing here?" Kai asked, confused at his step brother's appearance.

"Business. Sorry for not coming to your wedding."

"It's okay, hyung."

"By the way, how is your honeymoon doing?" Lay asked, smiling.

"So far so good. Suzy's in there buying herself a bag." Kai answered.

"Anyway, congratulation. Be a good husband to her, kay?" Lay pats Kai's shoulder lightly. Kai nods but didn't say anything else.

"I have to go now, send my regards to Suzy." Lay excused himself and left.

"Jagi, I'm done. Let's go for lunch." Suzy pouts cutely, softly patting her stomach.

"Okay. Let's go." Kai pinch her cheeks and pulls her into a nearby cafe for lunch.

"What do you want to eat?" Kai asked, wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Beef steak!"

 

After lunch, Kai took Suzy to the beach to play by the seaside.

"It's pretty!"

"Pretty like you."

Suzy giggles at her husband when she heard what he said. Kai hold her hand tightly, staring at the blue ocean.

"Wanna have fun?" Kai asked, smiling down at her.

"Have fun?" Suzy was confused by the fun he meant.

Kai puts all their belongings on the sand and lift Suzy up in his arms. "W-hat are you doing?"

Kai ignores her and rans towards the sea. He drops her down in the sea water and started laughing.

"Yah! Kai! You jerk!" Suzy exclaimed, slowly getting on her feet. The sea is very cold and it's freezing even though they're in summer. She was drench from head to toe and waters are dripping down her head.

Kai sticks his tongue out at her. Feeling mad, Suzy splashed water at him with he also did the same. The two of them are having the time of their life playing with water.

Kai stopped splashing water at her and stood up, trying to dry his shirt. Seeing this a chance, Suzy took her revenge and it sure was sweet. Suzy pushed Kai as hard as she could without any warning, catching the boy off guard. Kai slipped and drops to the sea, completely wet.

"Yah!"

Kai shouted and started charging over for Suzy. She ran to the shore as fast as she could but she was no competition to Kai. He caught up pretty fast and has his arms tightly hugging Suzy. She laughed but tried to freed herself.

"Let me go!~"

Kai smirked and shook his head childishly.

"Nope! Not until I receive my award."

"What do you want?"

Suzy asked, confused by the award he meant. Kai shiftly pats his cheek, implying something.

"What?" Suzy who was clueless asked.

"A kiss, you dumbo."

She looks up at Kai giving him a are-you-serious look but gave in anyway, pecking him lightly on the cheeks. Kai smiled as he saw the tint shades of pink rosing on her cheeks. He is beyond happy that he could make have such an effect on her.

Kai leans in for a kiss. Not on the cheeks now, but the lips. Suzy's eyes widen but she did what she always wanted. She responded to Kai's kiss.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter :D Thanks to my co-author for helping with this chapter as I didn't has any idea ^^

XOXO <3

 

Edited and checked.      InfinityGirl.