Chapter Twenty-Six ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

-5 years later-

"Chung Ae... Come to appa!" Kai said as he play with his lovely daughter.

"Yah!~ Go and brush your teeth, ahjussi!" Suzy shouted from the kitchen.

"Wait here, honey. Appa's going to the bathroom for awhile." Kai said before running to the bathroom.

 

As Suzy puts the breakfast on the dining table, she watch as Kai and Chung Ae plays. Suzy smiled when she saw how wide her daughter's smile is.

"Ahjussi! Breakfast is ready!"

Kai lifts Chung Ae up in his arms and ran towards the dining table.

"Give me Chung Ae." Suzy said holding her arms out.

"No." Kai replied, sticking his tongue out.

"Yah! Don't be selfish. She's my daughter too." Suzy pouts when Kai chuckled.

 

"Appa..."

Kai's eyes widen as he proceed the word that came out from Chung Ae's tiny lips.

"Jagi! Chung Ae said 'appa'!" Kai squealed like he just won a million dollar.

"Really?" Suzy asked, walking towards them.

"Appa..." Chung Ae repeated as she hits Kai's lap, playfully.

"Say 'eomma'..."  Suzy said.

"Appa..."

"Eomma! It's eomma!"

"Appa..."

"Aishhh!" Suzy bits her bottom lips, sulking.

"Don't worry.. She'll call you 'eomma' soon."

"It's all because of you! You never gave me the chance to play with her." Suzy crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aigoo..." Kai chuckled at the sight of Suzy pouting like a kid.

 

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Suzy said and hugs Mrs Bae.

"Suzy! I miss you!" Mrs Bae said as she pinched Suzy's cheeks.

"Mom...", Kai smiles sheepishly.

"Kai! Aigoo.... Chung Ae, my granddaughter!"

"Did you cook something good today? I can smell something....", Suzy chuckles.

"Of course! I cook your favourite dishes"

As Suzy's mother went back to the kitchen, Suzy lazily laid on the couch. Kai and Sung Hyun was busy playing with their precious daughters to care.

"Suzy!" Soo Jung exlaimed, almost causing for Suzy to fall from the couch.

"Aishhh! You want me to die?"

"Sorry..." Soo Jung half-heartedly apologized.

"Seems like Kai is really happy to have Chung Ae." Soo Jung giggles when Kai wraps his arms around Chung Ae when the little girl was about to run away.

"He loves Chung Ae more than me now." Suzy sighed playfully.

"I sense some jealousy in the air."

"I'm really happy to see him happy. Chung Ae and Mae Ri would be very good friends like us."

"Of course, they will. I'll make sure that Mae Ri take cares of Chung Ae in the future." Soo Jung mentally reminded herself.

"I wonder how her love story would be like... Will Chung Ae follow her mother's footstep?" Suzy thought aloud.

"We'll have to see when she's grown up. I'm sure her love story would be great."

"Hope so..."
 

 

Suzy walks into her room to see Chung Ae sleeping in Kai's arms. Suzy couldn't help but giggled at how cute they were. She lightly Kai's hair and kissed their forehead.

"Good night, my love." Suzy whispers and turned off the lamp.

The next morning came, and Suzy was still sleeping when she felt someone pulling her hair lightly. When she opens her eyes, Chung Ae was playing with her hair.

"Eom..ma.." Chung Ae said, surprising Suzy.

"Eomma."

"Eom-ma..." Chung Ae said, playing with Suzy's hair.

"Appa.." Suzy said.

"Appa..."

Suzy pinched Chung Ae's cheeks softly and lead her to the living room.

"Oh? You're awake. Brush your teeth and we'll have breakfast.." Kai said.

"You made breakfast?"

"Yup. But now, I want to play with Chung Ae first. Go and brush your teeth, ahjumma..." Kai chuckled.

"Silly" Suzy giggles and go to the bathroom.

 

"What did you cook?" Suzy asked as she sit on  the chair.

"Mr Kai's special fried rice" He giggles.

"Pfftt...Special?" She chuckles and taste the so-called special fried rice. 

"How is it?"

"It taste like usual, Mr Kai... Well... My fried rice is better"

"Chung Ae.... Don't be like your mom when you're married"

"Like she understand what you're saying"

"Yah!~" Kai bits his bottom lips.

"Chung Ae-ah... Be a good girl in future, okay? Appa and eomma love you" Kai said.

Suzy giggles. "Nae... Appa and eomma love you so much..."

Chung Ae, who didn't understand at thing, smiled and playfully played with the spoon, not caring about what her parents was talking about.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Yoshh!~ Finally, I finished this story. Kekeke ~ Thanks to my lovely subscribers and readers! ^^ Love you <3 Kekeke ~

And... I'll write a sequel! It's about their daughter and I hope you'll read it! :D

XOXO <3

 

Edited and checked. [Awww It ended... See you in the sequel!~]   InfinityGirl