Chapter Twelve ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

«Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae»

Suzy's alarm rang.

"Aishhh!~" Suzy throws her alarm clock on the floor and continues sleeping.

Someone knocks on the door and it even sounds like that person wants to break the whole door down.

"Yah! Bae Suzy! We're going to be late for school! Wake up!" Kai said, knocking onto the door repeatly but Suzy still continues sleeping.

After sometime of knocking, Kai lost his patience and he kicked the door open. He was practically fuming when he saw Suzy still sleeping.

"Wake up, ahjumma!~" Kai exclaimed, kicking Suzy's bed.

"5 more minutes..."  Suzy mumbles but she laid still on her bed.

"I'll count to 3. If you still won't wake up, don't blame me for the things that might happened." Kai warned angrily but was again, ignored but Suzy.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

No sign of waking up.

"Don't regret it."

Kai pull Suzy up and tossed her over his shoulder before bringing her to the bathroom.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing?"

"You made me do this." Kai said. After sure that she could stand on her two legs, Kai closed the door harshly and shouted from the other side of the door. "You have 5 minutes."

Suzy quickly took a quick shower, mentally cursing him. She wore her school uniform and was instantly pulled by Kai into his car.

"Yah! I haven't comb my hair yet!" Suzy exclaimed when she felt him pulling her hand. As fast as possible, Suzy looks at her reflection on the side mirror. Kai chuckled.

"You'll still look the same. Ugly, so stop fixing your hair."

"Yah! Kai!" Suzy punch his shoulder playfully.

"Yah! Is this the way you treat someone you liked?" Kai sighed and tried to hold his laughter.

Suzy was startled at his words but she bit her lips. Kai thinks she's funny.

"I'm just joking, kay?" Kai chuckled.

Slowly, Kai moves his hand nearer to Suzy's and tried to hold her hand but something was holding her back. *Should I or not?* Kai shook the thoughts out of his mind and hesitated but held onto Suzy's hand. Holding her small hand which fits perfectly in his.

Suzy felt surprised at the sudden contact and looks at Kai, shocked. Kai looks away, acting like it did not happened.

"Ehem?"

Kai slowly turns his head towards her and smiled, warmly.

"I think... I'm starting to fall for you." Kai said, grinning like the happiest man on Earth.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! Just a short chapter for you :) Hope you like it! ^0^ It will be a special chapter, maybe? Kekekeke >< Anyway, thanks for subscribe! ^^ And sorry for my grammar and spelling error >///< I'm always try to fix my writing :D 

But... Maybe I'll not be able to update faster like before as my exam will coming. So, I'm sorry if I can't update for a long time :( But I'll try! :D Anyway... See ya! ^0^

 

Love,

Aeriren
 

 

Edited and checked.     InfinityGirl.