Chapter Ten ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

Kai walks into Suzy's room but he didn't even throw a glance at Suzy. He avoids looking into her eyes and Suzy notices that.

"Kai?"

"Are you okay? You sounds weird."

"No. I'm perfectly just fine. Yeah. Fine." Kai said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

*Why are we so awkward. Say something!* Suzy thought, mentally hitting her head.

"Uh- I'll be going home now. Rest more." Kai said and stood up quickly from his seat. As he was about to leave, Suzy pulls his hand. Kai just smiled and her head gently. Suzt blinks her eyes as she couldn't understand him.

 

"Suzy?" Suzy's mother knocks on her room door before walking in.

"Yes, mum?"

Suzy looks at her mother to see her smiling down at her. She felt curious seeing her mother like that.

"What happened? Why are you so happy?"

"Listen. You dad and I will go overseas as we have something to handle there. You'll be staying with the Kims in the meantime!" Suzy's mother exclaimed excitedly.
 

"Wha-what?! You can't be kidding me, right?!", she said in disbelief.

"Of course I'm not. Don't worry, they will treat you nicely. Plus, you're their family too", her mother said giggling and immidiately leave.

"What the... I'm going to live with his family? OMO!", she exclaimed and quickly find her phone as she wants to tell Soo Jung.

"Wait a second... Where's my phone?!", she said and try to find it again.

"It's not here! Where's my phone?!", she said angrily.

"Okay... Let's remember where I put my phone... Myungsoo called me and...", she widen her eyes when she remember about it.

"That's it! Kai have my phone! I'm gonna kill that silly Kai for taking my phone", she said angrily and get off from her bed.

She going downstairs and dialled her number using the telephone. She waited for him to answer the phone call.

"Suzy? What are you doing? Aren't you sick?", her mother asked when her in the living room.

"Calling that stupid guy", she said and looks really angry. Her mother just shook her head.

 

Meanwhile, all the way in Kim's residence, Kai is having the time of his life watching television when he felt vibrationin his pocket. Kai thought that someone rang him but apparently, it's Suzy's phone.

"Hello?", he answered.

"Yah!~ Give me my phone back!", Suzy yelled into the phone and Kai quickly distanced the phone from his ears.

"Aishhh... This silly ahjumma...", he mumbled but it's clear enough for her to hear it.

"Yah!~ Stop calling me with that name", she yelled again.

"Aren't you sick? You shouldn't yelled like that or else you'll lose your voice", he said playfully.

"Just give me my phone back!", she exclaimed.

"I guess not. See you later, bye!", he said and hung the phone quickly.

"How dare you, Kai!", she yelled at the phone.

 

The next day, Suzy's parents sent her to Kai's house. Her eyes widen at the sight of his mansion. It's bigger than she thought it is. Suzy's mother rang the door bell and the door opens reviewing their house maid.

"Suzy, my daughter-in-law!", Mrs Kim hugs Suzy tightly the moment she sees her.

"Mum, she can't breath", Kai said as he stood beside his mother.

Suzy rolls his eyes at him as she remembers that he had her phone. Suzy smirked as she approached him before kicking his leg.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Kai groaned.

"My phone."

"Aishhh! Violent ahjumma." Kai took her phone out of his pocket and hands it to her.

Their parents just giggles to see how cute they are.

"Take care, dear. We'll be back in few weeks", her mother said while hugging her. His father Suzy's head. She bid them goodbye and watching them going outside from that house.

His house is really big and pretty. There's no way that she would touch the things inside his house. Then, a voice appeared from her back.

"Hello, beautiful. We meet again"

She screams as she feels surprised with it. When she turns around, she feels surprised to see Lay is there too. She tilted her head and then look at Kai.

"Lay! Can you help me?", Mrs Kim asked.

"Yes, mum!", Lay answered and leave.

"MUM?!", she said in disbelief.

"Didn't you say he's your enemy?", she asked frowning.

"Yeah, I did", he nodded.

"Why is he calling  your mom, mum?", she asked while scratching her head.

"Because he's my step brother", he said and rolls his eyes.

"WHAT?!", she said surprisely.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! I hope you like this chapter. Well... It's not really good like the previous chapter so I'm sorry for that >< Kekeke ~ Anyway, sorry for the grammar and spelling error >///<

Thanks for subscribe and upvote! Love you! Kekeke >< ^0^

Anyway, there's a poll for you ^0^ :

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

 

Edited and checked.        InfinityGirl