Chapter Three ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

It's a cold and windy day, the bright sun is hiding behind  the dark clouds. And it's a lazy day for a girl named, Bae Suzy. Her days had became worse because of a guy named, Kim Jong In. Correction. An arrogant and jerk guy that she met. The worse guy ever and also known as 'The Heartkiller' for his cold-hearted attitude especially with girls

"Urghhh...", she open her eyes slowly and feel really sleepy instantly. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up on her bed and yawned. "Can I not going to school today? I'm so lazy!", she said, ruffling her hair. Solemly, Suzy got off her bed and took a quick shower. After she's done wearing her beautifully ironed school uniform, she messily combed her hair and tied it into a pony tail. She got downstairs to get some food.

"Good morning!" Suzy's mom greets her, smiling the warmest smile ever. Suzy sat on the chair, still looking tired. "You're up early today. Bet there's something good going to happen today." Suzy's mom added.

"Something good? There's nothing good about school. Trust me." Suzy rolls her eyes while stuffing the bun into .

"What happened, kid?" Suzy's mom asked. "Nothing special. Urghh- I should go now. See you later, mom." Suzy kissed her mother's cheek before leaving like she used to do every morning.

"I hope that something good will happen to her today." Suzy's mother wished, giggling as she spread jam on her bread.

Suzy walked all the way to school as she got tired of waiting for the bus. She'll eventually missed it anyway. It's better to walk but without any warning, a car hit the waterholes and a puddle of water splashed onto her.

"Aigoo!~" Suzy shouted as she stares at the now drenched school uniform.

The car came to a stop and the window opened reviewing a all so familiar annoying face. Kai.

"I hope that you're happy with the 'shower' I gave you. See ya in schoool!" Kai said, bursting into laughter before zooming off leaving Suzy drenced.

"Aish! That stupid head!" Suzy screamed but there's nothing she could do about what happened. "Aigoo! I'm all wet now. What do I do?" Suzy said as she felt tears collecting into her eyes.

 

"Suzy? Omg what happened to you? Why are you...wet?"  Soo Jung asked the first moment she saw Suzy entering the school.

"It's all because of that stupid jerk! Aishhh!" Suzy said angrily, stomping her foot on the ground, catching a few attentions from the other students. Soo Jung sighed.

"Come. Let me help  you dry yourself." Soo Jung said, pulling Suzy into the washroom.

"My days has became worse than before and It's all because of HIMMM." Suzy whined like a kid who didn't get candy.

"Aigoo... don't be like that. I'm sure that he'll fall for you... someday." Soo Jung giggles.

"How do you know? I think I might want to kill him now!" Suzy said making a strangling action, slowing imagining strangling Kai for real.

"I don't know.. but my instinct told me that", Soo Jung smiled. "Pfff!~ Your instinct?" Suzy laughed like Soo Jung is crazy who earned herself a smack on her head.

 

 

"Okay, class. I have an announcement! So listen!", Mr Lee said, looking a bit excited.

Suzy darts her eyes from her book to listen to Mr Lee. *What announcement?*, Suzy tilts her head and tried guessing.

"It's a good new especially for the girls, I think." Mr Lee said, making all the girls to start whispering. Suzy showed a boring look on her face adn Soo Jung sighed.

"It's a prom. A prom night!" All the girls started screaming happily, well, excluding Suzy of course. The boys covers their ear.

"Get yourself a date partner for the prom. The prom will be held on this very Saturday night. So, don't miss it!" Mr Lee said and leaved the room.

All the girls started looking around the room to find a partner. Suzy never likes prom and she will hate it for her entire life. Soo Jung chucked when she saw Suzy frowning.

"Aigoo-ah! You should fell happy... or at least, a little." Soo Jung saod tapping Suzy's shoulder.

"How can I feel happy about this prom night thingy?" Suzy knocks her head on the desk.

"Relax, kid~ I will make sure that this prom night will be the best prom night ever!" Soo Jung said confidenly. Suzy sighed and facepalmed herself at her friend.

"Uhmmm.. Suzy?"A nerdy looking guy approached her. "Myungsoo?" Suzy titled her head when she saw him.

"Do you minnd to be my partner?" He asked shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. Suzy widen her eyes as she heard him clearly. She never talked to Myungsoo before.

"I'm not sure if I can be your partner" Suzy answered not knowing what other things to say.

"Ye-yeah~ It's okay if you don't want to." Myungsoo gave her an awkward yet small smile which causes Suzy to feel guilty if she rejects him.

"Give me some time to think about it first... kay?" Suzy hesitated. Myungsoo nods and left.

"Aigoo... That's why I never like prom night!"

"Don't be like that! Did you accpet him?" Soo jung asked. "Nope."

"Why don't you try..." Soo Jung paused her words for a while. "Try what?"

"Try to ask Kai to be your partner", Soo Jung said giggling.

"Are you insane?! Me ask him?! No way! I'll embarrass myself if I do that...again", she said, shooking her head repeatly.

Soo Jung just chuckled. "Just try, okay?".

"I'm not sure if I should...", she said while playing with her fingers.

 

 

"Just go", Soo Jung said while trying to push her with all her strength. 

"No. I can't!", she said and don't want to approach him who is laying on the ground at the school garden.

"Just GO", Soo Jung pushed her until she fall  near him. "Damn!", she whispered.

She quickly stood up and brush unexisting dusts off her skirt.

"You", he said coldly when he sees her. She gulps and feels terrified. She don't know if she should ask him to be her partner or just leave and ignored him.

"If you want to ask me to be your partner for the prom, just forget about it. You'll never success. And no one will", he said, looking at the sky but then look at her with his sharp eyes.

"Who said that I want to ask you to be my partner?", she rolled her eyes.

"I just said IF. But if it apparently not, that's good", he smirked.

She just rolled her eyes. "There are a lot of guy in this school, okay. They're much better than you!", she said angrily. 

"Really? Then, find one. I dare you", he said while raise one of his eyebrows.

"Fine! I accept your challenge! Just wait! I will have a partner!", she said and leave while stomping her feet.

He just smirked and chuckled. "Stupid", he said.

 

"Yah!~ You stupid", Soo Jung said while rolled her eyes.

"I could not asked him after hearing what he said", she whining.

"So, now? What are you going to do?", Soo Jung asked.

"There's only one way. Myungsoo", she said while biting her lips.

"Are you sure?", Soo Jung asked.

"Yes. Plus, he's a nice guy", she said confidently.

"Then, you should find him now. Or else, someone would just ask him. You know... Although he's a nerdy guy but he's quite popular too", Soo Jung said giggling.

"Yeah! I should!", she said and rushing out from class to find Myungsoo. The one and only hope for her to have a partner for the prom.

She find him everywhere but she couldn't see him. "Aigoo!~ Where's him?!", she said while put her hand on her waist.

"Suzy?", someone called her. When she turn around, it's Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo! I'm glad to see you", she said happily.

"What's wrong?", he said nervously.

"I will be your partner. If there's still have an empty place for me", she said giggling.

"Of-of course!", he stuttered.

"If then, see you on the prom night", she said smiling then leave happily.

He just smiled shyly and feel happy about it. "She's really cute", he grinned.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! I'm back with the new chapter! Kekekeke~ >< 

I'm glad that you like this story and I have a lot of fun read your comments. It makes me want to cry XD And thanks a lot for subscribe! And the upvotes too! ^^ <3 

Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter and sorry if I make it terrible >< And sorry for my grammar and spelling errors. 

And you can add me as your friend. I accept all the friend request :D And you can post on my wall or PM me if you want to talk to me. I'm friendly so don't afraid ^^ Kekekeke ~ ><

 

 

 

Edited and checked.        InfinityGirl