Chapter Twenty-Five ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

The bell rang a few times and Lay felt weird when he saw Kai and Myungsoo at the front door.

"Oh hi. What brings you here?" Lay asked, crossing his arms.

Myungsoo smack Kai's arm when he did not say anything. Kai gave Myungsoo a look and sighed.

"I..ehm. Need help in cooking... Can you.. help me?" Kai wanted to stab himself on the spot for asking help from Lay. His eyes darted to everywhere but the said boy.

"What? Hahaha" Lay burst into laughter, clunching onto his stomach. Myungsoo tried to hold in his laughter at the sight of a red Kai but failed miserably as he too join Lay in laughing.

"Yah! I'm serious." Kai snapped, annoyed at the two of them, teasing him.

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Hahaha. Come in."

Lay forced the words out in between his laughter. Kai and Myungsoo exchanged glances in disbelief and enters Lay's house. The house is big although Lay is only living alone. The kitchen is classy and fancy.

"I can never understand you, Lay. Why are you never interest in marriage?"

Myungsoo asked out of the blue, staring agape at Lay's house.

"Well, haven't found the right girl yet, perhaps." Lay struggles.

"It's okay. We'll help you." Myungsoo chuckles and pats Lay's shoulder.

 

"Yah!~ I told you to watch out the heat! It will burn!"

"I know! I know! Stop nagging like a grandma!", Kai rolled his eyes.

"Quickly flip the omelette!"

"Kai! It's already burn!"

"Yah! Kai, that's not a fried rice! Throw it into the dustbin!"

"Yah!~ Kai, the fish!"

Lay can never stop shouting at clumsy beginner chef Kai who did mostly everything wrongly. He was too slow, causing the fish, omelette and rice to burn. Myungsoo was chuckling to himself as he observed the two brothers in the kitchen from the couch in the living room.

 

Suzy glances at the clock every now and then, worriedly. It's already nine at night and Kai is still not home yet.

"Where's that ahjusshi? Pick up the phone, Kai!"

Suzy mumbles, holding onto her phone tightly. A few minutes later, the door bell rang and Suzy went to open the door. To her relieve, it's Kai, looking extremely tired.

"Oh my god. Where have you been? I've called you many times. Why didn't you answer you phone???" Suzy scolded him like a mother while Kai smiled at her, earning himself a smack on his head. Suzy was mad and she still is.

"Surprise!" Kai exclaimed startling the girl. He took out a food container from his back.

"What is this? Where did you get it from?" Suzy asked eyeing the container.

"I cooked it. Haha. I learnt it from Lay just now." Kai said, smiling.

"Really?"

Kai puts the food on the table and let Suzy taste it. But she stares at it and bits the bottom of her lips. She hesitated. "Are you sure that it's...edible?"

"Wha- Of course. I guatentee that you'll love it! Try it!"

"Arasoo... but if it taste bad... I'm killing you."

Suzy took a deep breathe and stuff the food in . Her eyes widen at the surprisingly delicious taste.

"You seriously cook this?"

"Yup!" Kai nods proudly.

"This is surprisingly very good. You should have asked Lay's help earlier."

Kai grins and pinched Suzy's cheeks lightly. He put his hands over her tummy and smile sheepishly.

"Your daddy will be a great cook!"

"Geezz.." Suzy shooks her head and smiled at his husband's childishness.

 

"Kai! Kai! It hurts! The baby....." Suzy screamed from the bathroom.

"What?! What?! The baby, what?!" Kai panicked when he saw Suzy in pain.

"Kai! Owww. I think it's about to ... COME OUT NOW!" Suzy shouted.

"What?! Aigoo! Wha-what should I do now...", he said as he don't know what he should do. He never ask Sung Hyun about this situation.

"YAH! What are you doing? Quickly help me!!!!!"

"Arasso! Arasso!" Kai helped Suzy up and quickly went to the car.

He starts the engine and drive the car as fast as he can to the nearest hospital.

"Are you sure that it's already the time?" Kai asked dumbly.

"Yah! Stupid."

"Be patient, honey. We'll arrive at the hospital in no time. Hold on."

"I CAN'T! FASTER, KIM JONG IN!!!!"

 

 

"Soo Jung! Can you answer the phone call? I'm busy right now" Mrs Bae said.

"Alright, mom" Soo Jung said and picking up the phone call.

"Mom! It's me, Kai!"

"Yah... I'm not your mom. I'm Soo Jung. What's up? Did something happened?"

"Suzy! She'll give birth! We're at the hospital. Tell everyone to come, okay?", he said and hung the phone call.

"What?! Seriously?! Mom! Suzy is in the hospital! Suzy is about to give birth now!"

 

 

Kai couldn't calm himself down as he started walking back and fort in front of the labor room. It's been an hour since Suzy was sent there.

"Kai, can you just sit?" Sung Hyun asked, annoyed at the figure walking back and fort.

"Says the person who panicked like me when Soo Jung is laboring."

"Don't worry. She'll be fine." Mrs Kim said, patting Kai's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

Kai forced a smile but saud nothing. He's so worried about Suzy and the baby that he may die of heartattack soon.

Soon, the doctor walks out and Kai was the first to approached the doctor.

"How's my wife?"

"Congratulation. You got a baby girl."

"Really? Can I see her now?"

"Yes, you can."

 

Kai ran into the patient room and when he saw Suzy lying there on the bed, safe and sound, he smiled the widest grin. He stares at the baby in the baby tube .

"Our daughter..." Suzy said weakly, smiling at Kai. He carried the baby and holds her tenderly in his arms before landing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, Suzy-ah..."

"Whoa! She's cute."

"Cute and pretty like her mother." Mrs Bae said giggling at the sight of the paper.

"Do you have a name for her yet?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Nope. Haven't."

"It must be suitable for her." Suzy said.

"A foreign name like Suzy?" Soo Jung suggested.

"She's a korean. A korean name!" Mrs Bae commented.

"Kim Bo-Tong?" Mrs Kim said.

"Wha- No. It's an ugly name for a girl." Sung Hyun laughed.

"Yah!" Mrs Kim hit his back.

"Kim Chung Ae?" Soo Jung suggested.

"Sounds nice. Chung Ae, means noble and love... It's good!" Mrs Bae said, clapping her hands.

"What do you think, Kai? Suzy?"

Both of them looked at each other and nods.

"I think it's a good name"

"So.. Kim Chung Ae... Welcome to our family!!"

 


 

[Author's noter]:

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like it! ^^ Kim Bo-Tong is just a random name. Kekeke ~ Anyway, thanks for subscribe and upvote! ^^ <3

 

Edited and checked.      InfinityGirl