Chapter Four ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"So... Is everything fine?", Soo Jung asked out of the blue.

"Fine? What fine?" Suzy asked confusedly.

"Aigoo!~ I'm talking about Myungsoo! Did you got him to be your partner?" Soo Jung asked.

"Oh! Yeah~ He's my partner now. I will show that to Kai!" Suzy said confidently, clenching her fist tightly.

"Yeah, you should. He always looks down on you and he even called you ugly." Soo Jung agreed rolling her eyes.

"Yupe. He's so-"

"So what?" A voice cut off Suzy's words. When she turns around, it's Kai staring at her with his death glare.

"Kai?!" Suzy call out surprisingly. She so did not notice him behind her.

"You're talking about me, right? So, now tell me waht you were about to say about me." Kai smirked.

"Who say w-what?" Suzy stuttered.

"You say ME" Kai said. Soo Jung sighed and left them. They're going to have another debate contest.

"..." Nothing come out from . She wanted help from Soo Jung but she wasn't there anymore.

*Darn you, Soo Jung. How could you leave me with this jerk! I will kill you!* Suzy cursed Soo Jung mentally for leaving her. Kai could see her mumbling but couldn't make out the words.

"What are you talking about? So you're mute now?" Kai chuckled.

"Yah!~ What's your problem?!"

"My problem? Hm... Wait, let me think first." Kai said pretending to think hard.

"I know! My problem is YOU"

"Tell me what I did then." Kai had been getting on her nerves and it won't take her long to land a hard punch on his face. *Remind me again, why i like him.*

"Nothing. But your face is so ugly that it's disturbing."

"You JERK", she said in irritation.

"I know but that's makes you likes me, right?", he said and burst into laughter. She somehow feels embarrased with his words.

"Oh! Your face turns red! Don't be shy", he said, burst out laughing. He had his good time to .

"Shut your mouth, stupid!", she said angrily but still felt embarrased.

"Aigoo aigoo aigoo ~ Someone is mad right now. Oh I'm so scared~", he said, acting as if he's a frightened kid.

"You had a long life enough?! You wanna die?!", she said angrily but he just continue laughing.

"Kai, you stupid jerk!", she exclaimed.

"Haha!", he still had a good time to laugh at her.

"Yah!~", she shouted and kick his right leg.

"Not really hurt like this", he said and pinched her cheeks which caused her to scream loudly.

"KAI!", she shouted while rubbing her cheeks.

"Ouch~ You have a loud voice. I could be deaf", he said while rubbing his ears then chuckles.

"Do that again if you wish to be deaf", she said sarcastically.

"Whatever~ Oh by the way.... Have you found a partner for the prom? I bet no one wants to be your partner", he smirked.

"Oh you are so so so wrong. I have found a partner. He's better than you. He's handsome than you. And for sure, he's not a JERK or ARROGANT guy", she said while widen her eyes.

"Whoa!~ Like I care about that. Good luck! And I hope you will fall for him", he said then left without another word.

"Stupid", she mumbled. "How can I fall for someone else if I only have you in my heart".

 

 

"Uhm... Myungsoo?", Suzy pokes his shoulder gently.

"Yes?", he asked nervously.

"Can you... Can you accompany me today? I want to find a dress. For the prom", she asked, feeling stupid for sometimes.

"Ye-yeah sure...", he nodded shyly. It's obviously to see that he likes her but she just pretending that she don't see it.

 

-School end-

 

"Suzy! So-sorry for keep you waiting! I-I was at the li-library", he said in nervousness.

"It's okay. Let's go?", she said giggling. He somehow looks cute to her but that's not going to make her change her heart.

They go the mall together and there's an awkward silence between them. *How we can go to the prom if both of us feel awkward?*, she thought.

"Uhmm... Let's go to that shop. Maybe there's a suitable dress for me", she breaks the silence and walked to the shop. Myungsoo follows her close from behind.

"Is this okay for me?", she asked him while put a light pink dress on her. He just shook his head. "I don't think so... Plus... It's too short...", he said while lowered his head. She just nodded and pick another dress.

"If this?", she show him a black dress and a bit long. He still shook his head. "It's a night and no one will see you if you're in a black colour", he said chuckling. "Yeah you're right", she giggles.

She show different dresses but still not found any suitable dress for her. "I don't know if it this hard to find me a dress", she chuckled. "Let me find for you. Just wait here", he said and find a dress.

"Well well well~ Look who is here", a voice appeared and she already who is it. She turn around and rolled her eyes. "What do you want, jerk?", she said sarcastically.

"Make you angry", he said simply. "Well, dude. Don't ruin my good mood. You better get out from here", she said, rolling her eyes.

"Kai!", Myungsoo said while shaking his hand with Kai's hand. She just dumbfounded.

"What are you doing here, Myungsoo?", Kai asked and smirked at her.

"Well.... Help Suzy find a dress. And you?", Myungsoo said.

"Me? Uhmm... Just want to make someone angry but I will leave now. I have something important to do", Kai said while patted his shoulder. He even show an annoying face at her.

*Believe me, I'm gonna kill that jerk*, she thought and already imagined that she punched him many times.

"Are you okay, Suzy?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm okay", she said smiling.

"Here. Maybe this dress is suitable for you", he said while showing her dress. "I think this fits me. And the colour is pretty too!", she said and smiled widely.

After buy the dress, they take a walk at the mall. And there's no more awkward silence between them.

"Can I ask you something?", she asked. He just nodded smiling.

"Are you friend with Kai?", she asked curiously.

"Yeah. He's my classmate", he said chuckling. "Why?", he added.

"No-nothing. Just wanna know", she said and fake her smile.

*Holy crap. This nice guy is that jerk's friend?*, she thought and couldn't believe it.

"And he's a nice guy", he said chuckling. "Ni-nice?", she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah", he nodded.

"I can see that he is 'nice'. Haha", she said and fake her laugh. *How can he said that jerk is nice?*, she thought again.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter. I don't know what have I done with this chapter. Forgive me if it not a good one ><

Anyway, thanks for subscribe! ^0^ Kekekeke >_< As usual, sorry for the grammar and spelling errors >///< Kekeke ~

 

 

 

Edited and checked.           InfinityGirl