Chapter Fifteen ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

It's been about 3 years since they are together. Kai and Suzy had finished their highschool and had engaged 2 years ago. It won't be long till they'll finally get married.

 

Suzy's on her way to Kai's office when she received a call from her mother.

"Helloo?"

"Are you going to Kai's office now?" Suzy's mother asked.

"Yes. I'll be coming home later today."

"Alright. Take care, dear."

And the both of them hung up.

Suzy stops her car when she had arrived at Kai's office. She fixs her hair and make-up at the side mirror. SHe smiled and took the lunchbox from her passenger seat before walking towards the building. It's her first time attenmpting to cook something for Kai. She wanted to give him a surprise.

"Annyeong, Miss Suzy." Some staffs greeted her and she smiled back, nodding. She enters the lift nervously, looking at the lunchbox in her hand.

"I hope he'll like this."

Suzy hopes as she walks out of the lift.

"Annyeong, Miss Suzy. Here to see Mr Kim?" Nina, one of the staff there, asked.

"Yeah." Suzy said and beamed happily. She walks over to his office room and opens the door, without knocking.

"Jagi~ I have something for you!" Suzy beams happily but her smile dropped when she saw Kai wasn't alone. Instead, he's with his secretary, Hana. What she is dissapointed isn't that they're having a meeting. But Hana's hugging Kai from the back. Suzy drops the lunchbox and felt her heart broken into pieces.

"Suzy?" Kai's eyes widen when he saw her standing there. He quickled push Hana away and approach Suzy.

"Suzy..."

Tears were threathening to fall. Suzy turns around and left. She couldn't comprehend the situation they're in.

"Suzy!" Kai called out for her, running after her but she ignores it.

"Suzy!" They had reached the parking lot when Kai was able to catch up. Suzy didn't spare at glance at him.

"Suzy, please. I can explain."

"There's a no need to explain anymore. What I saw was clear." Suzy said and pushed him away.

"Ani. Suzy's it's not what you think."

"Leave me alone." Suzy opens her car door but Kai stops her.

"Not until you listen to me."

"Please.... Kai.... I don't want to listen..." Suzy cried.

"It's not what you think! Hana came in my office and tried to flirt with me. I asked her to go out but she hugged me suddenly, that's when you came in."

"Kai... You've been saying this multiple times. Maybe we should just.."

"Please don't... I only think of her as a worker!" Kai begged.

"Let's break up."

Suzy said those heart breaking words and when into her car before driving off, leaving a heart break Kai.

"I'm sorry, Kai. This is for the best.." Suzy cried.

 

Kai walks back to his office solemly to find the lunchbox that was brought by Suzy, on the floor. He picks it up and opens it. It's his favorite food and there's a post-it note too.

' For my silly ahjussi XD Hope you'll like it! :) ღ :P '

Kai started to cry. He didn't want to lose her. She's the one he loved. He knew he should have fire Hana long time ago.

 

"Gurae wolf, naega wold, auuu!~" Kai sang as he gulps down the whole bottle of soju.

He drank a few more bottles of soju and he's completely drunk now. This is his first time being so drunk and it's all because of Suzy.

"Aigoo! Kai! Let's go home!" Myungsoo said, pulling Kai up but he missed.

"No. I just want Suzy!" Kai yelled.

"Kai, Get up."

"Go away, you're not Suzy." Kai pushes Myungsoo away.

 "GO away!", he yelled.

Myungsoo didn't know what to do anymore when he decided to leave Kai at the bar alone. The boy deserve some time alone.

"Suzy..."

His phone rang and it's from Soo Jung. He hesitated but answered it.

"Kai! Is it true that you're breaking up with Suzy?" Was the first thing Soo Jung asked when Kai answered.

Kai hung up the phone, feeling tired of answer her question. He leave the bar and walks over to his car.

"Suzy! Why did you leave me?! I love you!", he shouted, hitting the steering wheel.

He wiped away his tears and start the engine. He took a deep breath and started to drive his car. All the way, he keep thinking about her. It's really hurt when she made the rush decision without discuss the matter together. He can't accept it. He really love her.

He can't focus on his driving. Without realise it, he's tailgating a truck in front of him. Suddenly....

 

BANG!!!!!!!

 

The truck braked all of sudden. Unfortunately, Kai couldn't stop his car in time. He crashed into the rear of the truck, causing a fatal impact. His car was scarleted into a mangled pieces. Blood coming out from his head. 

The scene turns chaotic as the ambulance, police and firemen arrived. Kai was sent to the hospital.

 

Suzy was lying on her bed, thinking about Kai and her hasty decision that she made. Her phone started ringing and it's from Mrs Kim. She felt weird and answered the call.

"Suzy! You must come to the hospital right now!" Mrs Kim said panickly.

"Wh-wae? What's wrong?" She asked getting panic too.

"Kai... Kai.. He's involved in a car acciden-"

Before Mrs Kim could finish her sentence, Suzy drops her phone and left for the hospital. She speeds her way to the hospital. Soon enough, she arrived and ran in the hospital.

"Where's him?!" She asked as soon as she saw Mrs Kim.

"In the ICU ward."

Suzy felt her knee getting weak as she fall onto the ground and cried. It's all her fault. If she didn't break up with him, he won't be involved in the accident.

"Kai.. I'm so sorry."

A few hours later, the doctor come out from the operation room.

"How's my son?", Mr Kim asked.

"Well.... He's safe... But....", the doctor said hesitantly.

"But what?!", she asked panicky.

"He...", the doctor lowered his head.

She can't wait anymore. She running into his room and see he's lying weakly on his bed.

"Kai!", she hugged him while crying.

He open his eyes slowly and look at her who is hugging him. He frowned when see her.

"Kai...", she smiled when see he's awake. She wiped her tears quickly.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I shouldn't do that....", she said while holding his hand. He look at her blankly.

"Kai?", she tilted her head.

"Who.... Who are you?", he asked.

 


 

[Author's note]:

Hello! I'm back! Kekekeke ~ XD It been a long time I didn't update this story. So... I hope you like this chapter. It's pretty long, huh? XD Anyway, sorry for the grammar/spelling error >///< And thanks for subscribe! ^0^ Kekekeke ~

So.... I'll not update this story until I finish my exam. Sorry for that, my exam is on the next week :( I'll update this story when the exam finish! ^^

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

Edited and checked.        InfinityGirl.