Chapter Sixteen ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Who... Who are you?"

 

Silence.

 

"Ya-yah!~ What are you talking about? It's me. Your fiancee" Suzy said, hoping that Kai was just joking.

"I'm sorry. But I don't know who you are..." Kai said looking at her like he didn't know her.

"Aishh! Stop pretending. I'm sorry okay. Stop the acts now. It's not funny. Kai." Suzy said, holding back her tears. 

"Kai? Who's Kai? Miss. I think you're at the wrong person."

Suzy left the dumbfolded Kai, crying. Mrs Kim hugged her.
 

 

"He loss his memory after the accident. It's all because his head had serious injury. His cerebrum has the most severe injury which cause his memory lost. Now, he is suffering from Amnesia", the doctor explained to them.

"No way... It can't be...", Mrs Kim said and start to cry while hugged Mr Kim. Suzy still in shocked.

"You have to help him to remember about himself", the doctor added.

"Will he remember everything again?", Mr Kim asked.

"I don't know. He might not be able to remember everything", the doctor said.

"Oh my! My poor son...", Mrs Kim sobbed.

Suzy leave the room immidiately. She fall kneeling on the floor and crying. She don't know how what should she do. He can't even remember about himself. How can he remember everything.

 

"Good morning, Kai!", Mrs Kim said when see he has woken up from his sleep.

"Who are you?", he asked while rubbing his eyes. Mrs Kim keeps smiling as she try to hold her tears.

"I'm Jung Yumi, your mother", she said smiling.

"Really? I'll try to remember you then", he smiled.

"You have to, Kai", she his head.

Then, the door opened and Suzy appeared. She looks tired especially her eyes. It became swollen because she had cried too much yesterday. She brought a basket of fruits.

"I'll leave you guys alone then", Mrs Kim said and left.

Suzy approached him slowly. She put the basket on the table and sit on the chair. Kai look at her like he don't know who she is. She look at him and smiled.

"Kai", she began to speak. He just tilted his head.

"I'm Bae Suzy, your fiancee. Please, remember about me", she said.

"I don't know... Are you really my fiancee?", he asked frowning.

"Yes, you are. And you are Kim Jong In", she said smiling.

"Kim Jong In? But you called me Kai a while ago", he scratching his head dumbly.

"Both are your name. Kai is your nickname. Everyone call you with that name", she said.

"Oh... I see... Can I look at our engagement ring?", he asked.

She lift her hand and show him her ring finger. He see their engagement ring but he still doubt if she is really his fiancee.

"I'll try to remember about you then, Julie", he said as he pronounced her name wrongly. She just chuckled.

"What?", he frowned.

"My name is Suzy, not Julie", she said giggling, taking in a deep breath, trying to be happy.

He hit his head and chuckles with her together. She miss his smile and laugh. She hope that he will smile and laugh like that at the time he remember about her. But now, to him, she just another stranger.

 

One week later, he was allowed to go home. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim escorting him to the parking lot. He has a nice chat with his parents but when he look at Suzy, he just smile at her awkwardly. He didn't know what he should talk with her. She try to hold her tears. She don't want anyone see she's crying.

"We're here!", Mr Kim said happily.

Kai look at his house frowning. He don't know if he has a big house. His mouth open widely to see his own house. Suzy just giggles at him. She push his chin upward to close his mouth. He just lowered his head as he feels shy with her.

"Let's go inside, Kai", Mr Kim patting his shoulder.

He just nods and follow him inside. Suzy just follow from behind slowly. She will try to help him to get back his memories. First of all, she have to accept everything and be strong.

He enter his room and look around it. He see his pictures with her on the wall. He stare at it for a long time.

"That's you and Suzy", Mr Kim said smiling.

"She is my fiancee? Is it true?", he asked.

"Yes. Both of you love each other very much", Mr Kim said.

"Ohhh....", he said while lowered his head.

Suzy just look at him while standing at the door. Her eyes start to glaze. She have to win his heart again. And this time, she have to do it earnestly. She can't lose him again.

"No matter what happen, I will always try to win your heart. Because you're my Mr. Arrogant", she said to herself while staring at him.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! So, how's this chapter? Is it okay? I hope you like it :) Sorry for the grammatical and spelling error, hope you didn't mind it >_<

My exams has started yesterday and today I had took my English paper. The essays a bit easy and I'm glad with it! ^^ Wish me luck for my exams, okay? Kekekeke ~ >_<

Anyway, thanks for subscribe! Love you! >_< Kekekeke ~

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

Edited and checked.           InfinityGirl.