Chapter Twenty ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

As Suzy walks towards the dining room lazily, her eyes widen when the sight of Kai and his family came in view. Rubbing her eyes, she saw Kai smiling at her with a wide grin plastered on his facial.

"Suzy, sit here." Her mother pats the seat on her side. Suzy nods and sat across Kai. Everyone looks happy especially Kai who kept smiling. *What's happening?*

"Okay, since Suzy's here too, we can start dicussing about the marriage." Mr Kim said nodding at Suzy's father.

"Marriage?" Suzy asked, scratching her head, confused.

"You forgot? Didn't you except my proposal?" Kai exclaimed and pout.

Suzy gave him a shy smile and nods, continue munching onto the toast.

"The marriage will be held next month."

"What?!" Suzy almost chocked on the bread. Coughing, she reached out for the glass of juice that Kai handed her. She gave him an assuring smile as she saw the worried look on him.

"There's no need to be surprise about, dear." Suzy's mother said, rubbing her back gently.

"Don't you think it's too fast? Why don't we-"

"Don't you want to get married with me?" Kai asked cutting her sentence off. He felt sad at her words.

"No... Kai. It's not like that. It's just... too fast." Suzy quickly explained waving her hands in front of her.

"Don't worry, we'll prepare everything. You just need to be ready on your big day." Mrs Kim said.

"Oh, speaking about your big day, your wedding dress will be done by next week." Suzy's mother said smiling at her daughter.

"Oh... okay."

 

 

Suzy laid on her bed lazily as she stares at the ceiling blankly.

"I'll be his wife next month? It's like... a dream." Suzy said as she when her hand through her hair.

She took her phone from the table and dialed her best friend's number.

"Should probably tell Soo Jung about this."

 

"Hello?"

"Soo Jung! Guess what?" Suzy said excitedly in the phone.

"Yah!~ What is it?" Soo Jung asked, curious.

"I'm getting married next month."

"What? Really? Omg. I'm so happy for you." Soo Jung said. Suzy could practically see her smiling.

"But.. I'm a little scared. What should I do?"

"Geez. Relax. Don't be silly..."

Someone knocks on Suzy's door repeatly. "Hey, I'll call you later. Bye!" They hung up.

"What's wrong, mom?"

Suzy asked without even looking carefully at the person in front of her when she opens the door.

"Which part of me looks like your mom?"

Sensing the voice that did not belong to Suzy's mother, she smiled. "Sorry, i thought it was mom. What brings you here, anyway?"

"Ehm... Can't I meet my future wife?" Kai chuckles as he leans his back against the wall.

"Yes, you can. Come on in." Suzy pulls Kai by his arm before closing the door behind of them.

Kai casually took the seat on the chair and stares at Suzy for quite sometime before asking. "So... Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Suzy blinks her eyes at him.

"Our marriage."

"Oh... Well... Not really... I'm nervous... and scared!" Suzy pouts while Kai chuckles at her.

"Scared? It's not like you're marrying Lay or anything."

"Ughh- I'll rather die than to marry him." Kai laughs at her remark as he sat beside of her on the bed.

"Don't feel scared, okay. I'll always be with you." He took Suzy's hand in his and squeezed it softly.

"Yeah. You will." Suzy smiles up at him

 

Suzy sat on the couch in the boutique, checking her watch every now and then. "Where's is he?" Suzy mumbles as she's mad at the guy for being late. On cue, Kai enters the boutique sweating as if he just ran a marathon.

"I'm so sorry." Kai said, taking the seat beside of her, breathing heavily.

"45 minutes, Mister."

"Oh~ Forgive me, please?" Kai said flashing her his puppy eyes that he knows she couldn't resist.

Suzy sighs in defeated. Kai smiles in victory.

"Let's take a loot at your wedding dress?" Kai asked pulling Suzy up with him. The girl in charge walks over to the pair with a wedding dress in hand.

"Come with me to the fitting room." She said smiling at Suzy.

Suzy followed the girl into the fitting room. Kai took a magazine from the shelf and read it while waiting for Suzy to be done. After what seems like 7 minutes, Suzy walks out of the fitting room.

"Kai, how is it?" Suzy asked staring at the boy who looks up from the magazine onced being called.

Kai's mouth hang opened when he saw her. There, standing before his eyes, wearing a wedding dress, who looks like a goddess is his future wife. *She's so beautiful.*

"It's prefect! It's suits well on you." Kai grins and walks over to her, taking her hand in his. He took a deep breath and kneeled infront of her, taking the ring box out of his pocket.

"Bae Suzy, will you marry me?"

"Didn't I agreed before? Yes, I will." Suzy smiles down at as Kai inserts the ring into Suzy's ring finger. He stood up and kissed Suzy's forehead.

"Now we just have to wait for the wedding." Kai sighed but smiled.

"Oh, Mr. Kim, couldn't wait to marry me." Suzy teased and giggles.

"Of course I couldn't. I've been waiting for these days for so long."

"Pabo." Suzy hits his shoulder lightly and smiled at her future husband, feeling as if she's the happiest and luckiest girl on Earth for marrying the guy that she loved and loves her as well.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! ^^ Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ Thanks to Infinitygirl for helping me :D 

XOXO <3 

 

 

Edited and checked. [You're welcome!]     InfinityGirl