Chapter Thirteen ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

The two of them got off Kai's car together, hands holding together tightly. Suzy felts weird but she couldn't asked for more. She's finally with the man she loved.

"I'll walk you to class..." They're still awkward together but he didn't want to sound cold towards his girlfriend.

"Thanks..."

Still holding hands, the two of them walk towards Suzy's class. Whispers could be heard and the other girls was practically throwing draggers at her. *Ignores it, Suzy!* She told herself.

"So, see you later..." The two of them sounded so awkward.

"Wait." Kai turns back and takes her hand in his.

"Yes?"

"Uhm. We're dating now right?" Kai asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. He somehow looks cute and Suzy didn't know she could be this cute. Suzy giggles.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Kai grins from ear to ear.

"Bye!" Suzy quickly walks to her seat. Kai waves at her before walking to his own class.

Every girls in her class is glaring at her like they're ready to eat her. Suzy shivers at the chill they're giving her.

"What's with that, Suzy?", Soo Jung asked in curiousity.

"You have no idea...", she said happily.

"What do you mean?", Soo Jung asked.

"I'm dating Kai!", she exclaimed.

"Seriously?! Oh... My god", Soo Jung said dumbfounded.

"Yeah. He confessed to me", she said shyly, playing with her fingers.

"Finally! That Mr. Arrogant is yours", Soo Jung said chuckling.

"Want to know something more?", Suzy asked Soo Jung.

"Our parents had arranged our marriage even before he confessed!", she squealed which make Soo Jung dumbfounded again.

"Seriously?! You're so lucky!", Soo Jung said, hugging her friend tightly.

"This is what you call, fate", she chuckled.

 

It's history and Suzy has completely no interest in it. It's the world's most boring subject ever. She puts her head on the desk and yawned. Minutes later, she fell asleep.

"Bae Suzy! You. Outside. Now!" Mrs Kim, her history teacher shouted, waking Suzy up.

Suzy walks out of the class and rubs her eyes. Although she was kicked out but she's more than happy to be out of class.

"Blablabla..." Suzy imitates Mrs Kim.

"Boo!" A voice said from her behind, startling her.

"Kya! You scared me!" Suzy exclaimed when she saw it was only Kai.

"I'm your boyfriend, kay? Calm."

"Silly." Suzy chuckles but Kai pouts.

"Don't call me, silly."

"Fine. What do you want me to call you then?"

"Jagi"

"Jagi" Suzy calls him bluntly.

"Again. Please be more sweet."

"Jagi~" Suzy calls out cutely. Kai chuckles happily.

"Again?", he said giggling.

"Yah!~", she punch his shoulder.

"Haha", he giggles. "What about bao bei? It's in chinese", he chuckled.

"No. I'm a Korean girl", she rolled her eyes.

"Please? Bao bei....", he said chuckling.

"Fine", she rolled her eyes. He look at her curiously.

"Bao bei", Suzy says in weird Chinese slang.

"That's my girl", he pinched her cheeks softly.

 

She open her eyes slowly. It's Saturday so no school. 

"Finally... I can take a rest today", she said while rubbing her eyes.

When she look at the table, she see a box on the table. "What's that?", she frowned and take it.

She open it and see.... 

"Ring?", she frowned.

"You like it?", he asked, standing at the door.

"What is this for?", she asked.

"For our relationship. It's couple ring", he said and approached her.

He take the ring from her and kneeling. He put the ring on her finger.

"Promise me that you'll never look at other guys", he said and kiss her cheeks.

"Yes. I promise", she smiled widely.

 

That's the beginning of their relationship ^^

 


 

[Author's Note] :

Hello! Hope you'll like this chapter. I make it simple >< Kekeke~ Sorry for the grammar and spelling error, okay >///<

Thanks for subscribe! ^^ <3

 

Love,

Aeriren

 

Edited and checked.     InfinityGirl.