Chapter Five ღ

I Love You, Mr. Arrogant!

"Yah!~ You stupid jerk, hurry up! We will late for the prom!", she exclaimed in front of his room.

"Yah, ahjumma!~ Just wait! Don't be so noisy! You should be grateful that I want to be your partner!", he shouted at her.

Oops! What happened? Did something had happened to them? Why they arguing? Let's find out.... Kekekeke~ XD

 

« Flashback »

It's Friday, and the prom is tomorrow night. She want to show to Kai her best look at of course she make Myungsoo looks handsome more than him. She just want to show him that he can't just said bad things to her.

"So... Everything fine?", Soo Jung asked.

"Yes! Just fine! I have nice dress and nice partner. Did I missed anything else?", she said in determination while clenching her fist.

"You seems very enthusiastic. I bet you really want to show it to Kai", Soo Jung said giggling.

"Yeah! Of course! He should know that he can't have a dare with a girl like me", she said while biting her lips.

"Relax! You looks like a monster", Soo Jung said and burst out laughing.

"Yeah yeah", she said while rolled her eyes.

"Suzy, Myungsoo want to see you at the rooftop. He want to tell you something", a guy said to her, maybe his friend.

"What he want to tell me?", she said while tilted her head.

"He want to confess?", Soo Jung said giggling.

"Yah!~ Don't think something ridiculous like that. No way he want to confess. We will know if I see him", she said and go to the rooftop. Soo Jung just nodded and wondering what he wanted to tell her.

She walked to the rooftop and still feels weird. *What he want to tell me? Does he wanted to make a confession? Well, I hope it's not*

"Uhm... Myungsoo?", she said when she arrived at the rooftop.

"Suzy... *cough* I... *cough* want to tell *cough* you something", he said while coughing. Seems like he have a cold.

"Are you okay, Myungsoo?", she asked frowning.

"Uhmm... *cough* I can't go to the prom", he said and lowered his head. She widen her eyes when hearad him.

"Mega omega what did you just said? Are you kidding?", she said in disbelief.

"I'm really sorry. I'm not feeling really well. I had a fever. And flu. *cough* You can see it too, right?", he said and looks sick.

"But... Who gonna replace you?", she said in frustration.

"Don't worry... I have ask someone's help. And it's your luck that he wants to replace me. *cough*", he said. At least he's not going to leave her alone.

"Really?! Who is it?", she said happily.

"Kai", he said while coughing.

"What?! K-Kai?!", she said in disbelief. "But but but.... How can he agree to replace you?", she asked frowning.

"Because *cough* I force him to help me. Plus, he's a nice guy like I told you", he said chuckling.

"Yeah... I can see that he's really a 'nice' guy", she said and faked a smile, patting Myungsoo's back who continue coughing.

« End of the flashback »

 

So, that's what that had happened. Kai will be her partner. Suzy's plan to seeka revenge on Kai ruined due to Myungsoo's sick condition.

 

"You called me ahjumma?!", she yelled and kick his room door until it opened.

"OMO!", she quickly closes her eyes when she saw a shirtless Kai. He just had came out from the bathroom and just wrapped half his body with a towel. His hair is wet too. He just rolled his eyes.

"Just open your eyes. I'm still wear something on me", he said and burst out laughing to see how innocent she is.

"Yah!~", she said and turn around as she don't want to see him in that condition.

"Silly ahjumma", he rolled his eyes.

"What?! I'm not ahjumma!", she said and turn around as she want to punch his face but she quickly close her eyes with her hand again.

"Don't be so innocent. I know that you want to see my y body", he said and burst into laughter. He couldn't hold himself for laughing at his own words.

"You stupid Kai! Hurry up or we will be late!", she said and closes the door angrily. From there, she could still hear Kai's laughter.

"Better I wait for him at the living room", she said and going downstairs.

Suzy sat on the sofa and showed a bored face. Suzy obliously didn't like waiting.

"Where's Kai? He still not getting ready yet?", Mrs Kim asked her which made Suzy startled.

"Ye-yeah~", she said shyly.

"Here. Cookies for you, beautiful. You can eat it while waiting for him", Mrs Kim said smiling. Suzy smiles back shyly.

*She is really nice, completely different with her jerk son*, she thought adn took a bite on the cookies. 

 

- A few minutes later -

 

"Okay! I'm done!", he said while walking down the stairs. She just rolled her eyes.

"Let's go", she said and bowed at Mrs Kim.

"Have fun you guys!", Mrs Kim waving at them happily.

"Your mother is completely different from you", she said while rolled her eyes.

"Different? Of course. She's a woman and I'm a guy", he said giggling.

"That's not what I mean, silly", she said while poke his forehead.

"How dare you do what I always do to you", he said harshly while hold her index finger strongly.

"Yah!~ It's hurt!~", she exclaimed.

"So don't dare to do that again or your 'lovely' finger will broken", he said and then let go her finger.

"Not afraid", she said while rubbing her finger.

"Not afraid, huh?", he smirked.

He pull her hand and push her at the wall beside them. He closer his face to her and look into her eyes. She can't move at all. She can feel his breath on her face. She looks terrified and her heart fluttering like crazy. No one there too. Only the two of them in the dark place.

"Pfff!~", he try to hold his laugh but he can't. He distancing their distance and burst out laughing. She still looks like a dumb girl.

"Oh my~ Look at your face. Do you see a ghost? Haha!", he said chuckling. Somehow she don't know that tears were slowly falling down.

"Uh? You're crying?", he said and look puzzled.

"Yah!~ You stupid jerk!", she said crying.

"Aishhh.... Stop crying. I'm sorry, okay?", he said and pull her into his hug. Kai her head gently.

"I just want to make fun about you. I don't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry", he said and lowered his head.

Still in Kai's warm embrace, a few minutes of silence passed by unknowingly.

"Uhm, Kai?", she break the silence. He quickly let her go and facepalm himself.

"Just... Forget about what I did and said", he said and started to walk.

"You look different like that", she said grinning.

"Yah!~ I told you to forget about it", he said as he want to cover his shame.

"Whatever. There's no way I would forget it", she chuckled.

"Silly", he rolled his eyes.

 


 

[Author's note] :

Hello! Hope you'll like this chapter ^^ I had a fun wrote this chapter and I hope you having your fun read this >< Kekekeke ~ Lots of love from me, Aeriren! <3

Excuse me for any grammatical error and typo and anything >< Kekekeke ~

 

 

Edited and checked.      InfinityGirl